[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys still watch Gargoyles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (92KB, 996x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 996x724px
Do you guys still watch Gargoyles?
>>
No, no one does. It's a old dead show you furry fetishist
>>
>>91137670
The Nostalgia Critic still probably watches it
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 360x270px
Brooklyn was awesome
>>
My roommate started watching it (for what I assume is the first time in a LONG time) and it's blowing his mind with all of the storytelling.
>>
Not recently but it's on my "Revisit Sometime" list.
>>
>>91137605

Not regularly, no.
>>
>>91137906
Do you watch it sometimes?
>>
>>91137605
I WANT to.
Been pretty busy lately.
>>
>>91137971

Last time I watched was when vol. one of season two came out. Before that I watched it like every three years or so.
>>
yes and I still pray every day that it will come back

heres a longplay of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuLOFsVugNM
>>
>>91137689
most of the fans under 25 discovered it through the nostalgia critic
>>
not really but my brother was fucking obsessed with it when we were in high school so I definitely watched the majority of it at least a few times whenever he'd put it on as background noise or whatnot.

Best episode was the time Thailog punked everyone.
>>
the gargoyles have awoken from their 1000 year curse, how do you introduce them to the modern world
>>
Why was Elisa the only one in the precinct who had access to the Watchtower?
>>
File: 1490380482160s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490380482160s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
anyone?
>>
File: monkey.jpg (5KB, 168x191px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
5KB, 168x191px
are their wings made of cartalidge, because thats the only way they're be able to wrap them around themselves
>>
>>91140732
post relevant pics
>>
File: lex.jpg (5KB, 189x204px) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
5KB, 189x204px
is he in this thread?
>>
>>91138150
>Best episode was the time Thailog punked everyone.

Based Thailog.

I wish we could've seen more of him as a villain. I hear the comics after the show have him as one of the main antagonists.
>>
>>91138128
Nope I remembered it from reruns.
>>
>>91137605
I watched the entire series about 2 years ago. It was the first time I'd seen a single episode since it was on TV back in the mid-90s. I also read through the Slave Labor comics from the mid-00s. All of it was excellent. It really blew me away for the most part, with the exception of the Avalon story arc. That got incredibly stale rather quickly. Also, the 3rd season is not that great but it's not as bad as people say.
>>
>>91138335
Try asking some ants.
>>
>>91144553
Avalon was filler to try and generate characters and ideas for more shows and more seasons that never happened.
>>
>>91144424
He joins the Illuminati in the comics and gets his own Elisa.
>>
>>91144772
I legitimately hated everything about the Avalon World Tour arc, but the transparently obvious backdoor pilots were the worst.

However, fun fact; in the Gargoyles mythos, there is a God and it is the God of Israel because that Prague golem is a real thing which actually worked using Jewish magic.
>>
>>91137605
I watched it as a kid, but I was too young to remember much (I'm 24). Gonna revisit it eventually but I've got quite a backlog right now.
>>
>>91144843
the writer for the episode and the creator of the show are both jews who even consulted a rabbi for the hebrew.
>>
>>91144772
Yeah, I remember Weisman talking about how Disney wanted to do their own superhero universe to compete with Marvel's animated universe at the time before abandoning those plans.

I think the only potential spin-offs with any potential were Bad Guys and 2198.
>>
>>91144843
Meanwhile, every other pantheon is subordinate to a Shakespeare character.
>>
>>91137605
Yeah, I loved the new episode.
>>
>>91144481
most fans under 24 outside america
>>
>>91138128
Nope, I'm under 25 and I watched it on TV back in the day
>>
>>91138164
show them pictures of frogs
>>
>>91148203
>>91146723
this
>>
can someone storytime the comics?
>>
>>91137605
just let it go dude! wasn't that good of a show to begin with
>>
>>91137859

Same, I think my dvd's are boxed up somewhere by now. Shame we never got the final season released even if it was trash
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.