[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Psylocke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: AstonishingXForce-600x911.jpg (175KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
AstonishingXForce-600x911.jpg
175KB, 600x911px
Why... WHY do they have to keep forcing that insufferable cunt Psylocke down are throats.
Most mutants would put a humans in the fucking hospital for the insults & abuse she threw at Marrow and that isn't even addressing her violation and mental altering of her. She is a god damn hypocrite and needs to fucking die.
>>
>>91134092

>WHY do they have to keep forcing that insufferable cunt Psylocke down are throats.

Because it pisses you off and Marvel exists only to personally make you go through a fucking aspie fit every day.
>>
>it's the dumbshits crying about characters as if they write themselves episode
I grew to love these honestly.
>>
>>91134190
Psylocke has been a part of the X-Men for 30 years and has zero interesting stories or zero personality beyond either Generic Badass Woman or crying about being a Generic Badass Woman because that means she's a monster. She's a truly awful character.
>>
Gotta catch 'em all!
>>
>>91134283
Op here I wouldn't say that, she was kind and loving in the 1st bit of Rick's Uncanny X-Force but then they took whatever part of her personalty in story and it all went downhill from there she became qween bitch from then on.
>>
>>91134092
Go back to inhumans thread you piece of shit
>>
Please tell me that this is the crazy anti-Psylocke anon back from the dead
I miss that kind of shitposting
>2013 was four years ago
>>
Her best stories are the early stuff before she turned into le badass ninja girl
>>
>>91134092
Betsy is the Wonder Woman of Marvel, OP.
>>
>>91134092
The better question is why is mystique there?
>>
>Used to like Psylocke
>Can't stand her now
Powers are still cool though, but that can only carry you so far.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.