[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOMOTARO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: baby samurai.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
baby samurai.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>He is the key to all this.
>>
>>91132365
he's too old now (even though we don't know how much of the 50 years were spend in the first show)
>>
>>91132365
he would be if the writing was any good
>>
>>91133217
FUCK omg...how will Hacknndy recover from that, /co/? ,`:\
>>
>>91133148
Aku implied it's roughly a week between episodes and the original show had 52 episodes.

So the original show probably takes place at least within a year and at most only a few years, on account of Jack not noticing his lack of ageing. If there had been 20 years or so within the original show, he would have noticed.
>>
>>91132365
That scene was so fucking stupid.
>>
File: jack alt ok.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
jack alt ok.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>91133526
probably by continuing to make pretty amazing cartoons, yep
>>
>>91132365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGam2vVKGzQ
>>
>>91133782
It truly is one of the worst episodes of the show, a fact which is only amplified when you consider that it was the last episode to actually air.
>>
>>91133768
The original is always pretty vague with its time references, but it's implied to take course over at least a few years.
>>
>>91132365
huh always saw it as a bb girl
>>
>>91132365
It is a boy or a girl? Jack said "Your SON" but Genndy said its a girl? Which is it Genndy?!
>>
>>91134589
ARE YOU ASSUMING THE BABY'S GENDER?
>>
>>91133768
My own headcanon is that it took place over the course of 4 or 5 years. Basically 1 season per year. "Four Seasons of Death" obviously took place over the course of an entire year, but I've never decided if I want to headcanon it as being it's own year, or if it took place over the course of one of the years we've seen already.

Then on the Season 5 end, there's probably not a whole lot of time between Episode 1 and Episodes 2 & 3. A couple weeks at most. Possibly just a couple days. But the birthing and training scenes obviously took place years before the Jack scenes they were inter-spliced with.
>>
>>91133768
many episodes last for long period of time though. weeks of travels, if not months. I'd say at least a year or two per season is acceptable.
>>
File: the baby be boy.png (858KB, 1098x408px) Image search: [Google]
the baby be boy.png
858KB, 1098x408px
>>91134589
The comic would suggest boy.
>>
>>91132365
She's the cult leader.
>>
File: ijlw.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
ijlw.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>91132365
>you will never take in a single mom and give her a new baby in her tummy once her first one develops SAKAI the spirit of the Samurai and sets of to find his sensei again
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.