[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF WE LISTEN TO EACH OTHER'S HEART Goofy Movie thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: A_Goofy_Movie_poster.jpg (159KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
A_Goofy_Movie_poster.jpg
159KB, 300x450px
IF WE LISTEN TO EACH OTHER'S HEART

Goofy Movie thread?
>>
We'd be curled over in really awkward positions
>>
I bought an old clam-shelled copy of this and Rescuers Down Under today, feelsgood.
>>
File: homer.jpg (17KB, 416x304px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
17KB, 416x304px
>Americana road trip in the 90's

True /comfy/ kino.
>>
>>91124355
fine post friend
>>
>>91124650
VHS? Those were the days.
>>
>>91126008
It seems so weird to imagine people growing up now not knowing that feeling you get when you slide a VHS into the machine.
>>
>>91126057
It's a feeling I still miss, picture quality and all.
>>
Legitimately one of Disney's most underrated films. I really hope it gets a Blu-ray (or digital HD) release some day.
>>
So why did Peg and Pete divorce? They seemed to get along pretty well.
>>
>>91126636
I've been waiting for a Blu-ray release for ages. I had hopes they would have done it for the 20th anniversary, but...alas.

I guess there's always the 25th anniversary, right?
>>
>>91126722
Peg converted to Islam.
Pistol was the dowry for her new Syrian husband.
>>
THEY'VE BEEN LAUGHING SINCE I CAN REMEMBER

BUT THEY'RE NOT GONNA LAUGH ANYMORE
>>
Why didn't Max just make the Powerline concert one of the destinations on the way to Lake Destiny? Goofy did make him navigator after all.
>>
The sequel was better
>>
File: 89iQWMv.jpg (206KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
89iQWMv.jpg
206KB, 1366x768px
>>91127990
Because the concert was like 12 hours away from Lake Destiny and they didn't have the time to waste
>>
File: sexy-pete.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-pete.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>91126722
Pete didn't seem to care anyway. If anything he became a swinger.
>>
>>91126722
They're probably just off doing some mother-daughter thing. Pete and PJ are still pretty well off and that money isn't coming from taking pictures at Walmart.
>>
I remember being creeped out by this movie as a kid for some reason, have to watch again sometime.
>>
>>91131142
Which scene was it? I remember being a little scared of Bigfoot then it turned out he was the best bit.
>>
This movie and Toy Story are the first movies I ever remember watching and I'm quite happy about that.

>>91131725

Not the other anon but I remember being freaked the fuck out by the sequence in the beginning of Max transforming into Goofy.
>>
>>91128067
You know, it's a shame they didn't include some kind of bonus scene where Max and Goofy visited the lake just to complete the original roadtrip.
>>
File: 1367455286278.jpg (96KB, 615x593px) Image search: [Google]
1367455286278.jpg
96KB, 615x593px
>>91126636
>>91126725
>wanting a Disney blu-ray
>>
>>91132134
They're not all bad.
>>
>>91132114
Didn't Max imply they were gonna head back there at the end?
>>
File: Maxanne.jpg (448KB, 632x800px) Image search: [Google]
Maxanne.jpg
448KB, 632x800px
>>91132189
I think so, been a while since I've seen the movie so some lines are blanking on me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.