[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big changes up ahead for DC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 20

File: DDays_Forge_1.jpg (235KB, 630x961px) Image search: [Google]
DDays_Forge_1.jpg
235KB, 630x961px
>Dark Days and Snyder's Metal event will bring in characters from the multiverse and past timelines
>story is that there's a rift in time, and alternate (and evil) versions of characters will try to take over prime earth for themselves
>big status quo changes coming
>characters from other universes that will remain on prime earth: power girl, a bunch of speedsters, mar'i grayson, lady blackhawk, and (yes, for real) superboy prime
>in september, every book will have a special one-shot that transitions the timeline one year forward

new books (not all have creative teams yet):
>Justice Society - with Power Girl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Johnny Thunder, Red Tornado, Dan Abnett will be writing
>Legion, written by James Tynion
>Speed Force - yes, a Wally book, with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Impulse (Bart Allen from another timeline), written and drawn by Brett Booth
>Outsiders - led by Red Robin, will feature other characters freed from Oz's prison
>World's Finest - team-up book with a different Batfamily and Superfamily character every month, written by Tim Seeley
>Shazam/Cyborg - team-up written by John Semper, Cyborg solo will be canceled
>Checkmate, written by Tom King
>>
>>91120049
major changes/storylines:

>Detective Comics roster will see Batman, Batwoman, Azrael, and Batwing return. New members will be Duke, Harper, and Anarky (!). Clayface will have retired during the timeskip
>Nightwing will be recruited by Spyral to search for Mar'i Grayson
>Burnside Batgirl is over, Rebirth sales were poor. Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair, both Batgirl books will be canceled and relaunched
>Batgirls, with Barbara (as Oracle) mentoring both Stephanie and Cassandra as new Batgirls, written by Genevieve Valentine
>Birds of Prey, with Oracle, Canary, Huntress, and Zinda, same writers as before
>Red Hood, Artemis, and Bizarro will split up, and the latter two will return to Wonder Woman and Action Comics, respectively. Red Hood will be relaunched as a solo series, Lobdell still writing

>Green Lanterns will go monthly, same team
>Hal Jordan and the GLC will relaunch as just Green Lantern Corps, with Hal leading
>Kyle is dead, having sacrificed himself during Metal
>new monthly Yellow Lanterns will feature John Stewart and Soranik, Cullen Bunn is writing

>Superwoman will be canceled
>Superboy Prime will be featured in Superman, and Clark will try to redeem him
>Martian Manhunter will be the leader of JLA. Dark Days will reveal that the "Batman" leading the team is actually J'onn in disguise

>Blue Beetle is cancelled, will join Teen Titans
>Cheshire will return in Titans to torment Roy Harper
>In Deathstroke, Slade Wilson has disappeared, Rose will take up the Deathstroke mantle and try to find him
>>
>>91120049
Based DC. Marvel is finished.
>>
>>91120049
>>Legion, written by James Tynion
Fuck you fuck you fuck you please god no
>>
>Literally one year later again
sweet

>>91120049
>>Speed Force - yes, a Wally book, with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Impulse (Bart Allen from another timeline), written and drawn by Brett Booth
kill me now
>>
>>91120049
>source
>>
>>91120055
>Cheshire will return in Titans to torment Roy Harper
She's already on the cover of GA
>In Deathstroke, Slade Wilson has disappeared, Rose will take up the Deathstroke mantle and try to find him
Out of these, this is the only realistic idea I see. Editor of it already confirmed a "BOLD" new direction in July, just after the book goes monthly. Priest is confirmed to still be writing though
>>
>>91120049
nice fan fiction espeicially this:

>>Outsiders - led by Red Robin, will feature other characters freed from Oz's prison

Not likely. Didio is way too protective of Outsides.
>>
Nice try, OP. But I do like the idea of the Outsiders.
>>
Is this the second Dark Days fanficiton we've had in the last week?
>>
>>91120159
If it's half as good as his 'Tec it'll be better than more Levitz or fucking Nicieza.
>>
>>91120055
>>Burnside Batgirl is over, Rebirth sales were poor. Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair, both Batgirl books will be canceled and relaunched
>>Batgirls, with Barbara (as Oracle) mentoring both Stephanie and Cassandra as new Batgirls, written by Genevieve Valentine
i believed you till this
>>
>>91120055
>Burnside Batgirl is over, Rebirth sales were poor. Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair, both Batgirl books will be canceled and relaunched
Fuck.
>>
>>91120244
>>91120258
You guys are aware we've had the terrible Winnick Outsiders and a team of Outsiders lead by Alfred, right? It's not that unlikely.
>>
>>91120055
>>Burnside Batgirl is over, Rebirth sales were poor. Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair, both Batgirl books will be canceled and relaunched
See, you were actually somewhat believable up until this.

They're not ever letting Barbara Batgirl go.
>>
>>91120049
>>Speed Force - yes, a Wally book, with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Impulse (Bart Allen from another timeline), written and drawn by Brett Booth
>Brett Booth

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES
>>
>>91120055

Gonna call bullshit.
>>
>>91120055
>Superwoman will be canceled
Thank god.
This sounds pretty interesting. There's gonna be some great dynamic between prime and jon/lois.
>>
>>91120314
Your right after the Backlash from joker variant and killing joke movie i doubt they cripped her.
>>
Nice fanfic, OP
>>
>>91120259
no, the previous one was The Button.
>>
>>91120393
Joker is shown to cripple her in the BOP Rebirth.
>>
>>91120403
That one still had a shit load of "details" about "Dark Days" including random Thangarian tech stuff

Still total bullshit
>>
>>91120408
A Flashback. Thank god the killing still canon.
>>
please no more Harper Row and Duke, fucking fuck
>>
>>91120431
Ah thought you were referring to them making TKJ non-canon anymore. My mistake.
>>
>>91120452
Funny thing is, I don't think they've even met
>>
>>91120055
Several AU mini's are in the works:

>Earth 3 will be a 12-issue mini about the Crime Syndicate, story is that Earth 3 will be restored during Dark Days
>New Batman Beyond starring a grown Damian who never knew Bruce, he finds the Batcave and uses his equipment, main love interest will be Sarah Grayson, a cop in the GCPD, daughter of guess-who
>Justice Incarnate, written by Peter Tomasi
>>
>>91120049
Talk about monkey’s paw. I just wish he didn’t have Dalhouse coloring him. Paired with a good inker, his art would be much more tolerable.
>>
File: oh,_but_he_does.jpg (145KB, 711x467px) Image search: [Google]
oh,_but_he_does.jpg
145KB, 711x467px
>>91120049
>JSA
>no fate
>no news about kent nelson or a new dr fate series
>>
>>91120055
>>Batgirls, with Barbara (as Oracle) mentoring both Stephanie and Cassandra as new Batgirls, written by Genevieve Valentine
don't you have some waffles to send to Didio or something
>>
>>91120538
>>Earth 3 will be a 12-issue mini about the Crime Syndicate, story is that Earth 3 will be restored during Dark Days
WHY CAN'T THIS BE REAL

>>91120538
>>New Batman Beyond starring a grown Damian who never knew Bruce, he finds the Batcave and uses his equipment, main love interest will be Sarah Grayson, a cop in the GCPD, daughter of guess-who
>not Mar'i Grayson
What's the point of this fanfiction if there's no best girl
>>
So is this supposed to happen before or after the Manhattan event?
>>
File: Famiglia.jpg (76KB, 727x628px) Image search: [Google]
Famiglia.jpg
76KB, 727x628px
>Speed Force - yes, a Wally book, with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Impulse (Bart Allen from another timeline), written and drawn by Brett Booth
>drawn by Brett Booth
I wanna believe in Prime Time, but i don't wanna believe in Brett drawning Wally book.
>>
>>91120801
It's a joke post.
>>
>>91120855
No, I mean Dark Days. Obviously OP is shitposting, but Dark Days is very clearly a thing that's happening.
>>
>>91120049
>Speed Force by Brett Booth
>Legion by James Tynion
fucking monkey paws
>>
>>91120902
Dark Days is starting in June, so most likely before barring anything significant related to Manhattan being revealed in The Button.
>>
>>91120959
>mfw some people will actually believe this bullshit
>>
>>91121034
This wasn't meant for you sorry mate.
>>91120959
>>
>>91120571
I'd be more worried about the writing.
>>
>>91120616
It's Dick's fate to have multiple daughters slutting it up. Punishment for him raw dogging all the time
>>
But seriously no-one believes this pile of horseshit do they? We literally had "Spoilers" for the Flash/Batman Button crossover a few days ago and it sounded exactly like the made up shit we're reading here.
>>
>>91120055

You almost had me anon. You almost had me. DC would never do this. It makes too much sense. The writer. The characters. The premise. It's too good. It can't happen.

> even if Valentine is writing that Stephanie one-off in late May.
>>
>>91120049
>Justice Society - with Power Girl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Johnny Thunder, Red Tornado, Dan Abnett will be writing
I would be mostly okay with this
KILL THESE WITH FIRE
>Outsiders - led by Red Robin, will feature other characters freed from Oz's prison
Neat idea
>World's Finest - team-up book with a different Batfamily and Superfamily character every month, written by Tim Seeley
I would read these three
>>
>>91120049
You quite creative, dude. I give you this.

But the biggest mistake you made was implying that DC is going to do another big relunch just a year after rebirth which was a massive (totally not reboot) relaunch.
>>
>>91120049
>Johnny Thunder
>no Jakeem

If this is real we riot.
>>
File: 1405273893272.png (460KB, 708x566px) Image search: [Google]
1405273893272.png
460KB, 708x566px
>>91120049
>big status quo changes coming
>It'll last more than a year
>>
>>91120049
what a fucking awful bullshit terrible books choice for those writers

the only good one is tom king but still wanted to see him in a more expressive title
>>
>>91120049
>dick is looking for Mar'i(no idea how)
>suddenly Daiman is gonna have a love interest that isnt Mar'i.

Yea sure jan
>>
>>91120055
YOU are fake news.
>>
>>91120055
Kyle is not dead, fuck you lying OP
>>
>>91120262
'Tec is still shitty though
>>
We all knew Brett would be doing the Wally book don't even lie.
>>
>>91120049
>Big news
>no source
>not even a story on anon got this info
Nice try faggot.
>>
>>91120055
>Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair,
>>
>>91121647

A dead give away. He's too popular, the return to the green too hyped.
>>
>>91120049
It's funny how you can tell from the style and formatting that it's always the same guy making these threads
>>
File: 1481245737962.png (944KB, 1270x708px) Image search: [Google]
1481245737962.png
944KB, 1270x708px
>>91120049
>OP has no links
>>
>>People will actually believe this
Gets me everytime
>>
>>91121789
I wanna know how long he spends coming up with these things.
>>
>>91121871
>I wanna know how long he spends coming up with these things.

About as much time Herald spends on the internet cursing Didio or Didio thinking up ways to further humiliate him.
>>
>>91121426
this isn't marvel, we dont need hip urban black people taking white peoples names
>>
>>91122215
Jakeem has been around since Morrison's JLA. Johnny hasn't appeared regularly in a comic that mattered since before COIE.
>>
>>91120049
>>Outsiders - led by Red Robin, will feature other characters freed from Oz's prison
Red Robin leading Doomsday, Mr Mxyz and Prophesy team? wut
>>
>>91120055
>Martian Manhunter will be the leader of JLA. Dark Days will reveal that the "Batman" leading the team is actually J'onn in disguise
That's retarded but I like J'onn so I accept it.
>>

I really kind of want this one though, mixing and matching team-ups sounds like fun

>Jon and Nightwing will never team up.
>>
>>91122550
I still kind of want J'onn to be the Grandfather living next to the Kent family
>>
>>91120581
Isn't he on Blue Beetle?
Or was that another Fate?
>>
>>91122550
Orlando really likes Martian Manhunter
>>
>>91120049
>>91120055
>No Harley creative change

Even in fanfics I can't win
>>
>>91120049
>Lady Blackhawk

yes pls
>>
>>91120055
>>91120049
please be fanfiction; most of that sounds awful
>>
>>91120049
>>>Speed Force - yes, a Wally book, with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, and Impulse (Bart Allen from another timeline), written and drawn by Brett Booth

DELETE THIS

While this will probably end up pretty good I was promised a solo Shazam book first and would rather have that instead

>>Checkmate, written by Tom King

sounds cool
>>
Man if DC starts using events to completely fuck up individual books again, everything I liked about Rebirth ceases to matter.
>>
>>91120055
>Burnside Batgirl over
>MM in JLA, Batman out of JLA

Yes. Yes please.
>>
>>91120049
This is good and I think Abnett has the chops for it.
FML
Good.
Probably good.

>>91120055
I do not care about most of this. Actually fine with the Deathstroke thing, but if the writer changes I'll probably drop it. That Batgirl twist will be horrifically unpopular among fans.
>>
>>91120117
marvel's own worst enemy is itself. it marvel goes under it's not because of DC

also the dystopian alternate timeline thing? yeah marvel already did that with Age of Apocalypse. DC is not based at all. in addition DC relies on movies and theme parks. western society is much more saturated with dc characters than marvel ones. superman and batman aren't popular because they're superman and batman, they're popular for no other reason than because their shilled out to the public so much
>>
File: ame-comi-v-supergirl-03-11.jpg (822KB, 1650x1268px) Image search: [Google]
ame-comi-v-supergirl-03-11.jpg
822KB, 1650x1268px
My god I desperately want a Jesse Quick book with this outfit & artist.

> Booth
Fucking cancer.
At least he has a containment book I guess...
>>
File: 911.png (321KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
911.png
321KB, 600x463px
>>91120049
>>Justice Society - with Power Girl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Johnny Thunder, Red Tornado, Dan Abnett will be writing
WHO WILL ART MOTHER FUCKER?
DOES POWER HAVE THE WINDOW?
This is all that fucking matters.
>>
File: sun boy the fire.jpg (47KB, 245x374px) Image search: [Google]
sun boy the fire.jpg
47KB, 245x374px
>>91120049

see i can't believe DC would fuck my shit up THAT BAD
>>
>>91124256
I can believe it
>>
>>91124354

i'm not gonna rationalize it away because that would mean dwelling on it but i'm keeping the faith
>>
>>91120055
WILL IVAN REIS STAY ON ART???
I need more of his Manhunter NOW!
>>
>Make Kyle a GL again with his original costume
>Kill him off for no reason
This sounds like the kind of decision DC would have made pre-rebirth. I hope to god it's wrong.
>>
>>91120538
>>Earth 3 will be a 12-issue mini about the Crime Syndicate, story is that Earth 3 will be restored during Dark Days
Jason Fabok
Jason Fabok
Jason Fabok
Please god...
>>Justice Incarnate, written by Peter Tomasi
>>More Aquawoman
Muh dick!
>>
>>91121426

Jakeem had only one character trait.: Swearing profusely
>>
>>91120055
>Duke, Harpe
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>91124256
urg no.cancer.
>>
>>91120049
>>big status quo changes coming
Snyder and company need to be kicked off the Bat-Books and soon. They're wrecking the entire line.
>>
Duke is a waste of space and is being shoved everywhere.
>>
What I find unbelievable is how Snyder thinks the majority actually like his pet characters.
>>
>>91120049
Another typical Snyderism.

Dont like the one for the King book either.Duke is a non entity and will hopefully disappear as soon as people stop buying snyder crap just because he was the guy that wrote the black mirror.
>>
>>91120055
>Red Hood, Artemis, and Bizarro will split up,
Reeeeeeeeeee
>>
A few interesting ideas, but they're not about to use the same idea as Forever Evil so soon after it.
>>
>>91120049
No thanks.DC >> Marvel 02
>>
>>91120049
>Snyder
Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!
>>

please be shitty fanfiction

I don't deserve this shit
>>
>>91120055
>New members will be Duke, Harper,
I hate this character so much, why don't they just focus on the existing Batfamily instead of adding a new one.
>>
>>91120049
This isn't real, but King on Checkmate and Seeley doing SuperBat families makes me hard.
>>
>>91120244
>Didio is way too protective of Outsides.
That explains "Batman and the ... er ... JLA" currently ongoing.
>>
>>91120055
>>Detective Comics roster will see Batman, Batwoman, Azrael, and Batwing return. New members will be Duke, Harper, and Anarky (!). Clayface will have retired during the timeskip
Dear fucking God do not let that happen-She’s annoying, everything in her life is awful, and Batman doesn’t need her.
>>
>>91120258
If anything, I could see Red Hood being turned into an Outsiders book adding Clayface to the mix.
>>
>>91120049

too obvious
>>
Duke sucks.I don't see why this character is neccesary.
>>
>>91120049
So is Batman going to fight evil warlord Batman or something? What's going on?
>>
>>91120049
I'd rather Bart just stay in limbo until a capable writer gets him, with Ricken as artist. B-But hey, he's from another universe, so that means there's still a chance for our Bart to return, r-right /co/?
>>
>>91120244
when will he bring back Halo? she's a cute
>>
>>91126365
Batman Duke going to fight evil warlord Batman,
>>
File: 1399669957299.png (271KB, 461x373px) Image search: [Google]
1399669957299.png
271KB, 461x373px
>>91120049
>>
Harper and Duke? I don't care much for him either. Two characters I find unnecessary because Snyder doesn't know how to write Damian or Tim.
>>
I don't get how DC editorials keep saying that Harper is a fan-favorite. I don't mind her, but I don't like her enough to replace any member of the Bat family with her or even read a solo book of her character.

As for Duke, they really are pushing him towards the Robin role, but that means Damian will have to drop the mantle. I'm not sure how can do that with Damian being so young.
>>
File: 1453952890447.gif (3MB, 353x209px) Image search: [Google]
1453952890447.gif
3MB, 353x209px
>>91120049

Source? Your ass? Oh, okay.
>>
>>91120055
>Detective Comics roster will see Batman, Batwoman, Azrael, and Batwing return. New members will be Duke, Harper, and Anarky (!). Clayface will have retired during the timeskip
Meh
>>
OP sucks at fan fiction.

At least Jesse Baker autistic enough produces plausible behind the scenes fan fiction....
>>
If Duke's the main focus, odds are I won't be reading it, especially since I don't much care for Snyder as a writer. Sorry but I'm not interested in spending money on yet another Snyder and Tynion penned game changing event. I had enough of that with the two Eternals.
>>
>>91126754
At first I was hoping that Tynion could save the Bat-Family from horrible treatment in this event, but then I remembered he was the head writer for Batman and Robin Eternal. Yeah, we're screwed.
>>
>>91126754
>I had enough of that with the two Eternals.
And in the end first eternal had no lasting consequences and second one made everyone love fan favorite Harper Row
>>
>>91120049
Snyder + Tynion = No thank you. 100 issues of Eternals is more than enough of my time and money gone into nothing.
>>
>>91120055
While I'm confident all of this is dumbass speculation, if this is true I'll be hella pissed off.

I'm lovely JLA but getting rid of Batman from the team and replacing him with the most boring character in the DC roster will make me drop that book.
>>
>>91120049
That's what happens when you put a guy with little interest in the Batfamily in charge of the Batbooks.Snyder as a writer, my patience with him is near to end. And I hate Tynion.
>>
>>91126858
Yes, we get it already
>>
>>91120055

Oh boy, can't wait to see how the monkey's paw fucks me over this time.
>>
>>91120049
Ugh. Please no. I will go ballistic if this happens.
>>
please don't kill Kyle
>>
>>91126881
Snyder pls.
>>
At this point, Bruce himself is probably tired of DC's crap with the whole secret mumbo-jumbo.

I don't get it. What is there to gain from having Bruce holding back the millionth secret?
>>
>>91126881
I didn't know Snyder had an account here.
>>
>>91126929
>>91126991
Scott here. If I see someone say one more bad thing about Duke, I will kill Tim.
>>
>>91120055
>Nightwing will be recruited by Spyral to search for Mar'i Grayson

But will they fuck?

It'd pretty funny if this did happen though. People are so buttmad about the possibility of Dick having a kid with his new LI but they'd probably squee if they brought Mar'i into the mainline
>>
File: doittim.jpg (2MB, 1280x2001px) Image search: [Google]
doittim.jpg
2MB, 1280x2001px
>>91127190.
Duke is milquetoast at his best.
>>
>>91127213
I don't want Dick to have a kid now, but Mari is a cutie and time travel/alt universe shenanigans are acceptable
>>
>>91127190
Go ahead and fucking kill Tim, he was always overrated. Worst Robin, including Jason.
>>
>>91120049
>in september, every book will have a special one-shot that transitions the timeline one year forward
I bet the feel stupid for aging Damian and Chris up to 12 now.
>>
>>91127271
Dicksfags are just gay
>>
File: 14140647777.png (184KB, 639x270px) Image search: [Google]
14140647777.png
184KB, 639x270px
>>91127285
>Chris
>>
I think you're a liar m8
>>
As someone who would make up a bunch of plausible bullshit on the eve of a big comic book convention for attention (I had a lonely youth), I can say with absolute certainty that this is totally fucking fake.

The key is to make it sound plausible by taking certain tidbits of what we already know (Dark Days and Metal are coming), string it along with a few books that are tailor made to sound fucking awful, but not outrageously out of the ordinary (Brett Booth writing a Wally West book), and then tack on a few books that are crowd pleasers so nobody gets TOO displeased with the comic company that you like enough to write fanfiction for.

Also, DC never announces this much shit at cons. EVER.
>>
>>91127915
I can assure you all of these rumors are corrects.
>>
>>91127967
Thank you for your support, Dan
>>
>>91128152
You are welcome.
>>
>>91120049

NO NO NO NO GOD DAMMIT STOP

>>91120055
>>Martian Manhunter will be the leader of JLA. Dark Days will reveal that the "Batman" leading the team is actually J'onn in disguise
>>Justice Society - with Power Girl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Johnny Thunder, Red Tornado, Dan Abnett will be writing

THIS DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR IT

Not that this shit is real anyways
>>
>>91127967
Give us the second Prez mini you fat fuck
>>
>>91127240
Is he gonna summon is Persona?
>>
>>91127213
>>91127253
Fear not, young reader! Mar'i will be around 12-13. She'll be a part of Nightwing, and then join the boys in Super Sons!
>>
>>91120616
Why would Damian be with Mar'i ? He's her uncle. All of the guy Robins are Batman's sons. Damian and Dick are brothers.
>>
>>91128545
Last issue confirmed that Damian sees Dick as a father figure
>>
>>91128593
They are still brothers. All of the male Robins except for Damian are Batman's adopted sons.
>>
>>91128710
They are father and son, you have to deal with it
>>
>>91120049

Stop, stop, my boner can't get any harder!
>>
>>91120049
>one year later: again
>>
>>91120055
>>Red Hood, Artemis, and Bizarro will split up, and the latter two will return to Wonder Woman and Action Comics, respectively. Red Hood will be relaunched as a solo series, Lobdell still writing

Goddamn it, why?!
>>
>>91128593
A father figure doesn't make Dick his dad . Batman has always consider Dick as his son .
>>
>>91120049
>with Jesse Quick, Max Mercury,
who cares
>>
>>91128887
Bruce is cucked. Dick is Damian's true father.
>>
>no hicklegion
the dream is dead bros. the man has had a 60 issue pitch ready to go for years but I think he's done with capes after having a bad time on avengers/new avengers/secret wars
>>
>>91120049
> We are finally putting shit back to how it was before reboot
>>
>>91120049
what was the point of making all this up, OP?
>>
>>91120049
Let's suppose I bite your shitty fanfic for a moment, OP:

Abnett is my top choice, so I'm happy with that. No Wildcat, Doctor Fate, Hawkman and Stargirl though? Also, I don't buy Red Tornado there.

I'ver hardly ever cared for the Legion, but it's a mid dissapointed, not that I dislike Detective Comics but I wanted someone stronger in this to see if I would like it.

What a dissapointment. The idea is fucking great but Booth writing? Seriously? Can we get that fucker far from Wally?
Also Impulse is not probably comic back until they've restored the missing 10 years so calling your bullshit OP.

Sames as Impulse, not happening until the Rebirth storyline is solved.

Cool idea, I'm okay with the writer.

Might be cool, but I really wanted a Shazam solo.

If it is a 12 issue miniseries like Omega Men it could be great.
>>
>>91120055
>Red Hood, Artemis, and Bizarro will split up, and the latter two will return to Wonder Woman and Action Comics, respectively. Red Hood will be relaunched as a solo series
Almost everything else sounds amazing. But this one I do not want.
>>
>>91126886

You will get the lesser artists who isn't Takara or Daniels from B&RE.
>>
Why does /co/ not like James Tynion now?

Tec has been really good.
>>
>>91120055
Thank you
>>
Citation needed
>>
>>91129315
its not hickman legion
>>
>>91129315
>really good.

Eeeeeeeeehhhhh. Unless you're blinded by nostalgia, Detective is just okay.
>>
>>91129020
because as you can see, a ton of people fell for his bait
>>
>>91120262
Like that's an accomplishment.
>>
>>91129315
He's barely written anything outside of Batman and isn't one of the 10+ plausible writers who actually seem interested in writing LoSH.
>>
>>91120049
>>91120055
I don't believe you, too much wish fulfillment for retards (like the Mar'i Grayson thing and Babs back on the chair).
>>
>>91129315
Tec has not been very good
>>
>>91120055
Okay Genius Rucka's contract is up who's replacing him!?
>>
>>91120049
>>91128955
Fucking THIS. I haven't been so happy since Rebirth was announced. The NuMetal52 is at long last dead. It's finally, FINALLY, really dead! Talk about happiness, talk about joy!
>>
>>91130216
Rucka renewed his contract. DC let it "leak" that Frank Cho was going to be the next Wonder Woman writer, to sway Rucka into re-signing out of spite
>>
and where is the sauce??
>>
I hope they give Azzarello and Sebela something to write in the new wave. Also put Moustafa, Rossmo, Sonny Liew and Bagenda on art duties on an ongoing. Johns has been shit at getting new creators, and just got the same old worn out guys like Cucka and Dixon.
>>
>>91130324
>DC let it "leak" that Frank Cho was going to be the next Wonder Woman writer
Frank Cho said Frank Cho was going to be the next Wonder Woman writer.
>>
>>91120055
No news about a relauch for justice league internacional?
>>
>>91130671
they told him it was okay to talk about it, knowing full well that he would talk about it
>>
>>91120049
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
Itt: /co/ falls for the 'my uncle works at Marvel' guy again.
>>
>>91120049
BASEEDBASEDBASED
>written and drawn by Brett Booth
oh
nvm
just cancel it now, fuck
>>Shazam/Cyborg - team-up written by John Semper, Cyborg solo will be canceled
im okay with this
>>
>>91120055
why do this though??
why not have her be oracle but she can walk?
crippling her again seems cheap as fuck

>Kyle is dead, having sacrificed himself during Metal
FUCK YOU
>>
>>91121669
WRONG
>>
File: C8Bzh6sVsAAPteo.jpg (244KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8Bzh6sVsAAPteo.jpg
244KB, 790x1200px
>>91120049
All Star Batman #9!
Trump Batman?
>>
>>91120049

I know this is fake but this physically hurts me
>>
>>91130814
Tec sucks .
>>
>>91130814
James Tynion Fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
>>91130703
No they didn't. Frank Cho just wanted to big mouth himself.
>>
>>91130714
Scans aren't out yet so we've got to be outraged by something else for the time being, even if it's not real
>>
>>91120049
>>91120055
ALL THIS IS TRUE? Damnit.. I liked Red Hood and the Outlaws..
The rest. Good.
>>
>ITT: Gullible People

Nope, this time it's gonna be right, right? This is totally not like the time when Arkham Knight was spoiled, or DC Rebirth, or Marvel's plans for the X-Men, or BvS/SS months before any screening took place. NOOOOO this one's real!
>>
>>91130842
>>91130831
dont be mad that I'm right
Tec is just fine
>>
>>91131025
Die.
>>
>>91131025
bat_girl_cc pls.
>>
>>91120055
>>91120055
Tumblr.
>>
>>91126915
>please don't kill Kyle
Latest GL seemed to be setting up a new status-quo for him going forward.
>>
>>91125676
>Snyder and company need to be kicked off the Bat-Books and soon. They're wrecking the entire line.

Snyder's Batman was often the highest selling comic on the market. He sells books, other writers like him, reviews lavish praise on him, and he has a huge fandom.

It's only the cunts here who dislike him because MUH MORRISON.
>>
>>91131270
>It's only the cunts here who dislike him because MUH MORRISON
Pretty sure it's because his OC Donutsteels are pretty abysmal too, man.
>>
>>91120055
>>Red Hood, Artemis, and Bizarro will split up, and the latter two will return to Wonder Woman and Action Comics, respectively. Red Hood will be relaunched as a solo series, Lobdell still writing

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS

Also ITS fucking red hood AND OUTLAWS
>>
>>91120049
>Not even trying to match with solicit for Dark Days.
>Titles obviously pandering to /co/

3/10 because idiots still believe it.
>>
>>91120049
>>in september, every book will have a special one-shot that transitions the timeline one year forward
Why?
>>
>>91123354
You're still hanging on to that theory even if it'd be pretty stupid I like the friendship that Jon and Kathy share I don't want it based on lies
>>
>>91131025
Tec is the most boring Bat-ongoing right now
>>
>>91131231
I know and I just want him to be safe and happy
is that so much to ask
>>
>>91131518
you think so but bendisbats exists
>>
>>91120049
>One Year Later 2
Either intothetrashitgoes.jpg or bullshit, this was one of the worst decisions by DC, offset only because 52 was amazing
>>
>>91131518
This.
>>
>>91120049
Kon please
>>
>>91120055
>Detective Comics roster will see Batman, Batwoman, Azrael, and Batwing return. New members will be Duke, Harper,
>>91131735
>you think so but bendisbats exists
Duke, Harper.Batwoman team tumblr.
>>
File: IMG_2256.png (112KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2256.png
112KB, 500x566px
>>91120055
>Kyle ded

Goddammit DC. Why do you keep fucking him over all the time?

Didn't they just do a "Kyle is dead" plot last year?
>>
>>91120049
>no Midnighter/Apollo

It's done. The series is dead. They'll be forgetten.
>>
>>91120049
>>>Speed Force by Booth
>not just thinking a possibly new artist for the Titans book
>>
>>91132356
Johns hates him
>>
File: blushlewd.gif (308KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
blushlewd.gif
308KB, 500x272px
>>91128471

Don't tease me, anon.

You know how much I want a tiny trinity.

A Tiny-T, if you will.
>>
>>91121577

>suddenly Daiman is gonna have a love interest that isnt Mar'i.

You mean Jon?
>>
>>91120049
Just bury this franchise forever. Fucking hell.
He's fucking awful. This is like the most JUST lineup ever.
>>
>>91120055
This will honestly be the best twist ever desu.
>>
File: citaton-needed.png (47KB, 2400x259px) Image search: [Google]
citaton-needed.png
47KB, 2400x259px
>>91120049
>>91120055
>alternate (and evil) versions of characters will try to take over prime earth
Forever Evil
>Justice Society
Sweet
>Speed Force - written and drawn by Brett Booth
Goddammit. Poor Wally.
>Outsiders
Might be cool
>World's Finest
Fun concept
>Shazam/Cyborg
Has anyone demonstrated being able to do the concept well other than Johns?
>Checkmate - written by Tom King
ABSOLUTELY BASED
>Tec losing Clayface
BOOO
>Barbara will go back to being Oracle, she'll have a heroic sacrifice in Metal and be back in the wheelchair
Huh.
>Red Hood, Artemis, and Bizarro will split up
Dammit. Don't know how I feel about Lobdell writing a Jason solo
>Kyle is dead
Doubtful
>Yellow Lanterns - by Cullen Bunn
His Sinestro was pretty great. Might be good
I worry about Jon and the emphasis on "try"
>Martian Manhunter will be the leader of JLA.
Cool. His being Batman when the emphasis was on JLA being normies will be dumb in hindsight, but whatever

I mean other than Justice Society and King writing Checkmate, I'm not thrilled about any of this, in fact I could really do without it. REALLY hoping this is all bullshit as is always the case.
>>
>>91120049
Those all sound terrible which leads me to believe it's true.
>>
urg
>>
>>91136069
You're an idiot. These "leaks" show up all the time and are always false.
>>
>>91120049
>>91120055
OP BTFO
https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/847081674848522241
>>
>>91136613
>https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/847081674848522241
No Damian.Dick ,Tim or Jason ...just Duke .urg.
>>
>>91136613
Babsgirl now Babsgirl forever
>>
>>91136613
>Forgot - Heard there are rumors we're going grim with this one. Crippling, killing... 100% opposite. This one is celebratory, cosmic fun

Meanwhile Metal may probably be officially announced this weekend at Fan Expo Dallas:
https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/846843604333158406
https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/847071637702893569
>>
>>91136924
Just Duke no thanks.
>>
>>91136924
Snyder pls.
>>
>>91136924
Is everyone calling it Metal because it is confirmed to be called that, because what a stupid fucking name for an event.
>>
>>91136924
Being honest, I'm a bit tired of Duke. He's everywhere. C'mon!
>>
>>91136990
>Metal
Hard pass...
>>
>>91137216
I wouldn't mind him if Snyder didn't push him down our throats at the cost of the other boys and give him pseudo-Mary Sue treatment all the time.
>>
http://www.newsarama.com/33611-scott-snyder-spoiler-sport-duke-s-future-all-star-batman-s-format-change.html

Snyder: Yeah, yeah, issue #9, the next issue, is where there are some big revelations about him, and he ends up understanding what his role in Gotham and in the DCU is going to be.

And it continues into some of the material we're going to do over the summer, where he really lands officially.

I'd like him to be a character that we give someone new a chance on — you know, and I'll help with it. But really try to take a risk with him and try something and see if there's room for somebody who has a different mission, different take, different things.

I eventually dropped the title because I was no longer enjoying it.
>>
>>91137269
Snyder is too into himself. He writes everything with such an overdramatic tone that it's almost comical. I dropped it during Zero Year when I realized that every storyline was a rehashing of an older storyline, but with a less competent writer at the helm this time.
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.