[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spidey out of the MCU after Homecoming sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1490656495441.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1490656495441.png
165KB, 327x316px
https://youtu.be/Glpcj-oQEN

BRAVO SONY
>>
>>91117496
Marvelfags will say this is good
>>
>>91117496

>An error occurred during validation.

>This video does not exist.

>Sorry about that.

I produce the sperm on your lap.
>>
>>91117496
>Spidey movie
>all about the Avengers and him joining
>all about his relationship with Stark
>the suit is from Stark
>franchise has to continue without that

Marvel made sure to smear themselves all over Spiderman before it being taken away from it so good luck Sony.
>>
When's the sequel supposed to come out? 2020?

Sony's movie side will go bankrupt by then.
>>
Fug
Here's the video

https://youtu.be/Glpcj-oQEN0
>>
>acting like Sony isnt going to sell back Spider-Man after Emoji Movie bombs
>>
>>91117620
>SPIDER-MAN IS OUT MCU BTFO
>this might never happen again after the sequel
>blowing the companies dicks

you're all fucking morons if you think the Mouse is going to let Spider-man slip through their fingers when its this close.
>>
>>91117591
Not gonna lie, former Spider-Fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching the MCU crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the box office receipts.
>>
>>91117620
>it may never happen again after the sequel

Good fucking luck, Sony. That's why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>91117708
>we
?
>>
>>91117620
I hope it gets shit reviews again so they'll sell, I'm so tired of Sony's shit
>>
When will Sony go bankrupt? They keep making these shit decisions.
>>
>>91117708
>>MCU crashing and burning
You fags keep hoping and it never happens.
>>
OFCOURSE ITS PASCAL ITS NOT EVEN A GOOD PROGRAMING LANGUAGE FUUUUUUUUCK

jesus fucking shit is it TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR GOOD DEVELOPMENTS WIHT SPIDERMAN ON MOVIES MOTHERFUCKERRRR

MOTHEWRFUCKER
>>
>>91117898
sonyggers keep them on life support by buying ps4 pros and ps vitas.
>>
>>91117898
Let's be honest, the Emoji Moive will make its money back even if it's terrible.
>>
I know better than to listen to YouTube videos that get taken down.
>>
Amy Pascal was fired from Sony in 2015 so who dafaq cares what she says?
>>
>>91117546
Marvelfags hate Sony. Anyone who thinks this is good is most definitely astroturing.
>>
>>91117620
God, this woman looks vile.
>>
>>91117620
Just FYI, guys. This woman is Jewish.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7jF9R2kFpc

That butthurt!
>>
>>91117620
I hate you, Pascal
>>
>>91117496
She got fired like 2 years ago. And like actors' contracts money speaks first. Homecumming will make the jews happy.
>>
Anyone who believes this will actually happen is retarded, Sony are just trying to maintain a tiny bit of leverage for negotiations
>>
>>91118411
Why is he so concerned over this? Also-

>Crying about Spider-man in the MCU
>>
>>91117496
Sony is regreting allowing marvel take all the merchandise money.

RETARDED AS FUCK to allow that shit happening to begin with
>>
>>91117620
It sounds more like Spidey MIGHT be out of the MCU (because of how complex these deals are). Honestly, the other anon, it sounds like she's just blowing wind and trying to make it seem like Sony has a lot of power over the project. When in reality, if they pulled Spidey from the MCU, they would be Screwed big time. Literally everyone would boycott them harder than Trank's Fan4stic. She's just trying to make herself and Sony look tough when we all know they are Feige's bitch. Hell, it's why they are so desperate to start their own shared universe with Venom and BlackCat&SilverSable
>>
I'll just say again. Pascal was fired from Sony back in 2015, who cares what she says?
>>
>>91117496
So thats why they made the new spiderman movie more shittier than the previous ones
THOSE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
>>91118702
Her company is helping produce the movie.
>>
>>91118479
Spider-Fags are just the worst.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.