[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 way battle. Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 3wayVS.png (672KB, 704x749px) Image search: [Google]
3wayVS.png
672KB, 704x749px
3 way battle.
Who wins?
>>
>>91116319
Venom is right out first of all.
>>
Blue Beetle, Venom and... Who the shell in the other guy?
>>
>>91116319
Guyver, fairly easily. This is a weird match-up considering they don't really have anything to do with each other. I guess I can sort of see blue beetle and guyver in a match I guess. Guyver kills venom right in the beginning, and blue beetle spends all his time trying to run away.
>>
Guyver. He'd kill the others with his elbow knives.
>>
Wait, there are people on /co/ who know who the guyver is? Nice.
>>
>>91116800
There are probably people on /a/ who don't know who Guyver is.
>>
>>91116319
Blue Beetle's armor can create WMDs

Venom isn't even a contender here
>>
>>91116877
*more people on /a/ who don't know who Guyver is.
>>
Venom sure doesn't.
>>
>>91116474
>>91116561
>>91116912
>>91116946
You guys forgot one critical factor about Venom. Eddie Brock is white.
>>
Either Beetle or the Kamen Rider. No idea what he does.
>>
File: 910877-zuggernaut_13.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
910877-zuggernaut_13.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>A new challenger approaches

Do you know who the hell I am?

I'm the Zuggernaut bitch!
>>
>>91116969

My smartphone can beat venom with a high frequency sound
>>
>>91116969
So he loses twice as fast and twice as hard.
>>
>>91116997
>pretty much a kamen rider combined with a xenomorph
how the fuck have i never heard of this thing before
>>
File: Sadamitsu1.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sadamitsu1.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>91116561
>This is a weird match-up considering they don't really have anything to do with each other.

You mean besides being to an alien symbiote?

anyways here comes daredevil
>>
>>91116319
Shitty unbalanced match up. Guyver stomps.
>>
>>91116319
If the Scarab is allowed to go all-out, Blue Beetle wins this easily. No fucking contest, and everyone who says otherwise is retarded. Motherfucker has a weapon that destroy the Implicate Order. Khaji Da won't just kill you, he'll erase the goddamn metaphysical *concept* of you.

In a more realistic scenario, Jaime is too much of a good guy to cut the Scarab loose, and if neither he nor the Scarab realize what they're up against fast enough, Guyver has a decent chance of wrecking BB before he has the chance to pull any bullshit weapons or defenses out of his ass.

Venom doesn't sand a fucking chance against either of them.
>>
>>91117196
This. It's worse than the Venom v. Bane Death Battle, even if its theming is better.
>>
>>91117132
Fire Storm villain, that's why

He's personally one of my favorite obscure villains.
>>
File: Gravity_Implosion.jpg (150KB, 406x503px) Image search: [Google]
Gravity_Implosion.jpg
150KB, 406x503px
>>91117225
Fuck you. Guyver juggles black holes which he has complete control over and shoots beams that erase galaxies. and that isn''t even his final form.
>>
>>91117357
He can juggle all he wants, it's not going to save him when he suddenly never existed.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.