[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I MADE YOU SPIDER-MAN, I CAN UNMAKE YOU Bravo Marvel. Well done.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Tony-Stark.jpg (80KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tony-Stark.jpg
80KB, 480x640px
>I MADE YOU SPIDER-MAN, I CAN UNMAKE YOU

Bravo Marvel. Well done.
>>
>>91113929
He's no Uncle Ben, that's for sure
>>
>>91113929

>there are people who claim MCU kills off all its villains
>>
>>91113929
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>91113929
Not my favorite idea but I'll enjoy it if Peter gets tired of Tony's bullshit and makes his own suit.
>>
>>91113954
"It's the Jews, Peter, they are the ones you have to watch out for."
>>
>>91113929

>Its another "Tony Stark is a complete asshole to everybody just because he can" movie
>>
>>91118012
That's pretty accurate to the comics desu

Even before Civil War.
>>
>>91113929
daddy issues
>>
>>91113929
>I RAPED YOU SPIDER-MAN, I CAN UNRAPE YOU
>>
>>91116572
This is seriously the best outcome for Peter's arc.
>>
>>91118012
Tony has always been an asshole, hell, his whole character was originally designed to be an awful person. He just gets a pass on creating super villains unlike Pym.

Of note is that his Iron Man armor has never been special when everyone in the marvel universe seems to be able to produce super tech suits, from mechanics to news paper owners.
>>
>>91113929
Man, Iron Man 7 is really good.
>>
>>91116572
I feel like this is pointless because the suit Tony made for him is already the iconic suit. So anything that Peter makes would just be a rip-off of what Tony made, unless he goes for a drastically different design. And to begin with, it's not even like the suit's functions are that amazing. The main advantages are the eyes.
>>
>>91113929

At least they're keeping Tony an unlikeable rich asshole... thats comic accurate as all hell.
>>
>>91113929
>I CAN KILL YOU SPIDERMAN JUST LIKE HOW MY FAMILY KILLED THE JEWS AND COMMUNIST BACK IN WW2
What the fuck disney?
>>
>>91118597
Well If Peter realizes Tony has been tracking him or some shit I'd bet he be pretty done with it. As long as Peter realizes he doesn't need the suit then that will be fine with me.
>>
File: 1474343090659.png (133KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
1474343090659.png
133KB, 873x623px
>>91113929
>>
>>91118881
Honestly, I don't want him to get rid of the suit. It's a good suit.

Besides, I doubt Peter would abandon Tony over petty squabbles. He doesn't seem like that sort of character.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.