[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clone Conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8693.jpg (482KB, 1800x1384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8693.jpg
482KB, 1800x1384px
What was the point of this?
I mean, the poster seemed like a cool concept.
>let's bring back Peter's dead cast of villains and friends
Yet they don't do anything with them. Peter doesn't really spend time with any of the clones outside of Gwen. There's not a lot of emotional scenes. And most of them end up dead. And then it turns into a Zombie Apocalypse story? Why? You already had the clones? The pacing was bad and the whole ending seemed rushed.
Was this whole event just made to bring back Ock and Ben Reilly?
>>
>>91113407
>Was this whole event just made to bring back Ock and Ben Reilly?
You must be new to these things

The answer is yes
>>
>>91113407
>Slott
>bring back Ock
Yes
>>
>>91113407
>Was this whole event just made to bring back Ock and Ben Reilly?
Yeah.
You can not overestimate Slott's fascination with Ock. It's that simple.
>>
Is that madame web
I don't remember her even being in the story
>>
>>91113671

the teaser poster came out months and months before the book was written.

Marvel is getting pretty good at making sure books and solicits/teasers don't match up
>>
>>91113407
>cool concept, shit execution
pretty much every Dan Slott event in a nutshell
>>
Slott just doing his job

Spider-Man needs a baddie to fight. Either
>use old bad guy
>come up with new one that doesn't suck

If you use old bad guys, you have to address old continuity, but since Slott is going lazy route, they're all clones
>>
>>Was this whole event just made to bring back Ock and Ben Reilly?
Obviously what do you expect? It's Slott's pet character.
Sad part is there was actually a few cool moments in this story, which was offset by the "everyone blames Peter" bullshit ending.
It's a sad day when Rhino is the nicest person to Peter at the end of the day.
>>
>>91113671
She was in the Prowler series
>>
>>91113731
>>cool concept, shit execution
>pretty much every Dan Slott event in a nutshell
The sad thing is that this used to be pretty much every MARVEL Event. Sad, because for the last few years even the concepts have been crap or, even worse, RECYCLED crap.
>>
>>91113407
A free pass to use any spider-man characters who have died. From now on, any writer can just point to this event and say "Oh, they were one of the clones who got away".
>>
>>91113407
The point was to give Ock his own Spider-body, revive a handful of Peter's villains, and bring back Ben.
>>
>>91115053
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.