[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have they been a good casting choice, for Superman and Batman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Have they been a good casting choice, for Superman and Batman?
>>
Yes, it is shame that Cavill's Superman has been wasted on this trash.
>>
Yes. Both of them are good for the part.
Writers and directors are to blame for any mishandling of the characters.
>>
>>91110204
Stop spamming the board. Stick to a thread, there are already 2 threads up for DCEU, and others for live action.

Fuck off.
>>
>>91110204
Yes. They deserve a better director though.
>>
>>91110204
Fuck no

But they're probably the best DC can get
>>
>>91110204
They are perfect for the part

The director is the problem
>>
damn /co/ seems oddly less dumb today

what these people said
>>91110239
>>91110326
>>91110665
>>91111097
>>
>>91110204
I'll say this about the DCEU their casting/effects has been on point from the start but the stories need a little tweaking tho.
>>
>>91110204
Yes, and not muh faggots need to kill themselves. They are true to batman and superman its just the context what changed. Especially with superman
>>
>>91110204
Yes. And Snyder is using them to their fullest. I'm glad.
>>
>>91110383
This guy is hilarious. Keep crying.
>>
>>91110326
Pretty much. Hopefully Mathew Vaughn ( if he does end up directing Superman 2) and Reeves can undo the damage done. Especially in Affleck's case because i think he is the most badass live action Batman to date.
>>
>>91110204
bens going through a midlife crisis and the director wont show a real superman other than a disaster relief character
>>
>>91110204
Both of them are fine but they're wasted by the director and writers.

Especially Cavill who could be a great Superman but is forced to always be moping around.
>>
Both are vastly overrated.
It's a shame that fleck didn't choke on his own scotch induced vomit in his sleep after they wrapped up filming on bvs. His performance would've gone from mediocre chin to "Oscar worthy" and they could've covered up his drunken death by saying it was a suicide attempt.
>>
>>91111421
>Trying this hard

Anyway it's nice to have actors that actually look th part playing the characters, now just need good writers and directors to match that.
Also Batfleck the GOAT Alfred
>>
>>91110204
Cavill has zero charisma. He's a prettyboy and everyone wants him as their boyfriend, but I've been utterly unimpressed by anything he's been in, and yes, that includes UNCLE.
>>
I like both. For some reason I think Affleck is a better Bruce than Batman, but he's still a good Batman
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.