[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill six billion demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

File: devilcontest.jpg (800KB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
devilcontest.jpg
800KB, 980x1515px
Is that drawfag still here? Any updates on the contest submissions anons?
>>
>>91109749
>Is that drawfag still here?
You talkin bout me? Cause I haven't been in one of these threads since the first one.
>>
>>91109866
Yeah. I was wondering if you still drew anything for the anons that were asking.
>>
>>91109943
Well I haven't done anything. If you got all the demons and their descriptions compiled now it might help.
I'll put myself on a deadline and all that.
>>
>>91110216
Would you like me to link back to the posts or write out a doc or something like that?
>>
>>91109749
I just hope pale mastermind wins. A mute and simple mastermind sounds hilarious.
>>
>>91110323
Im not sure that submission was made yet, unless anon submitted just the writing alone.
>>
File: 1455073999469.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1455073999469.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>mfw have entire line of devils for contest
>mfw only got one done
>>
>>91110247
Whichever
>>
>>91110216
Ok so I went back in the archive and found these that I dont think you drew already:

>The pale mastermind/gold face https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BSm2TBPGOBxoWzx-r_E6P2XYxPB0fqKYEzwJL-k3gmk/edit?usp=sharing
>Picture of Nikolai: http://i.imgur.com/xuHFEcq.jpg
>Mr White doesnt seem to have a physical description all that much, I say see what you can come up with. For Nikolai, can I suggest aside from making her look more demonic, maybe could you make that trail on her body glassy? or See through?

>Green Mechanic idea that was thrown around
>Picture that someone made, maybe you can tidy it up, make it prettier?http://i.imgur.com/eoKENpT.jpg

>A red devil bruiser that still dresses all fancy, a result of a long period of service to a human that demanded elegance with violence.
>Kinda like this, but with the sleeves ripped, and the vest barely holding the packed muscle in.
>Picture: http://i.imgur.com/3MzCqZ2.jpg

>Blue Acrobat. I've been juggling this for all of 3 minutes, so let's see how good it sounds:
>She had always aspired for that lovey ebon, yet never once had she ascended beyond her pitiful blue. Something her peers mock her regularly for. Not that she minds. Her time spent being underfoot has honed her abilities to a razor edge. While the Greens and Golds hold their noses up at her, she's quite busy pilfering everything they have, quite literally from under their noses.
>She always keeps an ear to the ground for any gossip or news of something fat and wealthy passing through. Just another opportunity for her to show off her deft abilities at outrunning, outmaneuvering, and outclassing her betters, making away with everything they hold of value. Sure she's still a blue, but damn she is having fun with it.
>Word travels fast down the grapevine, and she has found a particularly juicy morsel, one that could elevate her straight to ebon. Imagine, going straight from blue to ebon. Ambition once lost ages ago came surging back..

Comment too long
>>
There's some other drawings that people made that Im not sure if I should add, because I'm not sure if the anons would mind or not. What do you think?
>>
>>91110881
>>91110734
Didnt see there was an improved version of that green further down the thread. And a description. http://i.imgur.com/v5SeeTE.jpg

> a green devil mechanic who`s a genius, but is a steampunkfag .
>puts clogs in EVERYTHING. including his own wings.
> He tries to be all greenlike and silent, but the second he pulls out a clockwork compass or some stupid shit and you remember what a dork his.
>It all works fantastically, but its just filled with brass engravings and such.
>his goggles don`t even fit right, he made them when he was a blue imp.
>allison finds it just too painful to watch.

Also, all his devices have a "release neurotoxins" function, because a green is a green.
>>
>>91110928
Hey, if they didn't want their pictures floating around then they shouldn't have put them in the internet.
>>
>>91111042
I mean, its that they didnt specifically ask for someone to draw another version of them but sure, I'll add them.

>Zui Quan-esq red devil bruiser
>Jolly attitude due to being constantly drunk
>loves breaking shit
>Has several drinks on his person at all times, hauls giant barrel of booze straped to his back
>Would probably be impressed by Alison's ability to out-drink Vladok/Princess

>A few no names/descriptions http://i.imgur.com/xPbCbmJ.png
>http://i.imgur.com/jGvpikO.png
>Verdant Mastermind : http://i.imgur.com/cwFPv5q.png

>And this is a design concept for STURGIS OZMIUM FERRUM KYVIL VERREBAIN the CURE

>In the clothing design im trying here, he has his wings brought about to the front where they are bound around his waist by a series of iron rings/shackles.
>He was, up until relatively recently, a gold devil that begged to be brought down to green. He felt that by gaining names he could gain peace of mind. He feels he has more freedom now as a green with less guild leaders looking for scholars and less kings looking for someone to hold the door open. However he resents his ghastly appearance and elected to lock away his wings and simultaneously cover much of his his scaly body.

>His arms are most often tucked up into the wing-coat with aforearm hanging out.
>Picture:http://i.imgur.com/1nIi0Gr.png

>Bound on a dare, this pale devil has everything; explosives, traps, exploding traps, stubby arms that build things. Exploded legs dont slow this trooper down. When you need a job done by a devil that has no mouth to question your authority or scream with, then look no further than "Just The Word 'Shame' Fifty-Eight Times"
>Picture: http://i.imgur.com/glhuh5p.png

And that's everyone I could find. Have fun drawfag. Of course, you dont have to draw any of these if you dont want to, but if you do, enjoy yourself.
>>
>>91111111
>>
File: Gugilimelkala.png (11KB, 232x288px) Image search: [Google]
Gugilimelkala.png
11KB, 232x288px
I just finished my third devil.
A gold bruiser named Gugilimelkala.
Any of you guys finished some?
>>
>>91111645
Just waiting on drawfag now. No rush. We should talk about something to keep the thread from dying.
>>
>>91111712
Then just talk about ideas for other devils. I'm seeing lots of golds and pales, but little for blues.
>>
Is Mother Om supposed to be older than the other human demiurges or have they magic to stay young or something?
>>
>>91111946
I guess that maybe people don't have that much interest in blues because there are already 2 in the party.
>>
>>91111012
>http://i.imgur.com/v5SeeTE.jpg
Ah that's mine. I already filled that out and submitted it.

The text submission was
made for someone else.
>>
>>91111970
I think they each have their vice, it sustains them but at the same time demands more from them to keep them.

You can see it in Incubus as he is starting to look more haggard than earlier depictions of him(which he still pretends to have in the dreamscape)
>>
>>91112081
Yeah but Mother Om looks like a mummy while Incubus looks "just" a little haggard and Solomon David only grew a beard.
>>
>>91112151
Because Om's vice is gluttony. Constantly consuming. The moment she stops she starts to deteriorate.

Incubus doesn't need that constant feed to keep himself going as long as he has an army of druggies to slow the process.

Solomon is pride. So long as he is stroking his throbbing ego, he can look as good as he thinks he is.
>>
How about we do a fusion, figure out her personality, and then use that as the basis for a blue?
>>
>Blue Face
>The punching bag for everyone in Mammon's court, she's sick of it
>From her long, grueling service to some toady doing his dirty work, she has learned every dirty secret of every follower, every secret passage, every blind spot in security, and every lackey with a bone to pick at the upper echelons, she's the group's ticket in.

>Whether it is through bribery or blackmail, she can make sure a a rogue's gallery of devils an angel, and a human pass through without anyone knowing. And no one will know.

How's this?
>>
File: VerdantSubmission.png (1MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
VerdantSubmission.png
1MB, 750x750px
>>91109749
yooo just submitted
>>
>>91112943
So did you just do the pic, or did you make a backstory for him as well?
>>
Are all blue devils female and all red male?
DonĀ“t remember seeing a male blue or a female red.
>>
>>91113182
Yeah blues are all female. I think it's only ebon and gold where they can choose.
>>
>>91113167
>>91112943

yeah its lengthy but the gist is he was an aging gold that actually wanted to be a free roaming green just perching and contemplating. so he entered a contract that rebound him as a verdant.

after a few hundred years of that he grew bored and nostalgic for his life as a gold, and disgusted/resentful of his verdant appearance so he bound his tail and wings, covered his body, and set about gaining power and territory so as to one day regain the status of a gold.
>>
>>91113238
>>91113182
blues and gold are mostly female presenting
reds and greens are mostly male presenting
pales are neither and ebon are a fairly even mix

but theyre made of malleable void stuff so anything goes
>>
Does anyone know if gold only have a mask for the upper half of the face or can they be the entire face?
>>
>>91113238
No they're not, just most of them are. Even the red revil page has a female example on it, and we've seen multiple male blues though they're exceptions. If you don't know at least have the decency to not state it as a definite fact.
>>
>>91112943
I see you submited it, I added you on the lists up above, you ok with that right?
>>
>>91113418
Look at the op image to find out, also several golds in the comic have full face masks.
>>
>>91113478
So are you all doing a collection of everyone from /co/'s submissions?
>>
>>91113916
Well not exactly, the drawfag at the top of the thread asked me to compile a list of the requests and demons from the thread that was about a week ago so that he may draw them as courtesy for those less artistically able of us (like myself).

I could collect them I suppose, though I'm not sure what for, submitting them maybe?
>>
>>91113478
oh cool, yeah go for it
>>
File: Gugilimelkala 2.png (11KB, 232x288px) Image search: [Google]
Gugilimelkala 2.png
11KB, 232x288px
>>91111645
Dont want to attention whore but, which version do you like more?
I am unsure, are the nails to edgey.
Also if anyone wants to help me with fluff that would be cool, since I am shit at coming up with backstorys.

>>91112943
Nice design. good luck!
>>
>>91114070
I like this version with the nails, implies that his mask is either not his and he has to forcefully keep it there or that it somehow doesnt want to be there and he has to glue it to his face.

Maybe you can work that into his backstory somehow.
>>
>>91114113
Nice idea, I guess the lore is pretty open and vague in most cases, so I might work it in to the backstory.
>>
File: 20170328_124717-1.jpg (556KB, 1976x2531px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_124717-1.jpg
556KB, 1976x2531px
>>91111645
Not at a computer yet so I'm just sketching out a Gold Mastermind.

Basically he's a dealmaker, a sleazy one at that and he revels in it. His vast network of connections and favors means there is no shortage of fools and desperate that come to him, and subsequently owe him...
>>
>>91115473
Looks pretty interesting, you planning to do more with it on a computer?
>>
>>91116184
Yeah, basically gonna give it a workover once I get home.
>>
>>91109749
Do you actually need a picture to enter the contest, or can it just be written backstory and description of your demon?
>>
>>91116420
Descriptions work just fine. Ys-Voya says you can submit a pic, a description, or both.
>>
>>91116420
It can be just text.
>>
File: 20170328_135223-1.jpg (468KB, 1684x2969px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_135223-1.jpg
468KB, 1684x2969px
>>91115473
While on the subject of 'shit I'm going to do eventually' this is also the red acrobat I had in mind.

More slimmed down than usual reds to make moving aroun easier, and his only tool is a repeating crossbow that can take take out far away targets and/or create a line to trapeze across.
>>
>>91116420
It can be text only. Feel free to drop it here if you want suggestions.
>>
Anyone still there?
>>
Is /co/'s creativity all tapped out or does no one want to post here?
>>
>>91117905
Our drawfag just vanished on us. Maybe he's in a different timezone and he went to sleep or something. Or maybe he works. Without him we dont really have much content, unless other people wanna post their designs.
>>
>>91117905
I'll post mine when I get closer to being done, I haven't had time to really work on it yet.
I suspect others are in a similar boat.
>>
>>91118345
This desu.
>>
Half an hour and I can go home. Bumping to keep the threaf around till then.
>>
>>91118921
I'm gonna go to sleep soon enough, hope thread doesnt die until tomorrow. Someone should keep it up.
>>
Page 8 already? Damn this thread doesn't get enough attention.
>>
>>91120024
Im going, try to keep it alive while Im out.
>>
>>91117905

This is the third topic we had on this particular update. I might write up some more entries, but I think the people who were really pumped about the contest already submitted their stuff.
>>
>>91118132
Yeah, I was hoping we could band together and create a single character and submit it giving credit to 4chan-/co/, but I don't see that happening.
>>
>>91120418
Well, Mr White and Nikolai were made by another anon and I and a couple suggestions along the way. If drawanon makes drawings of them it'll be 3 different people working on them.
>>
>>91120338
Actually it's because none of my shit is ready for submission is why I'm not posting.
>>
>>91118132
>different timezone
Yeah I'm in Spain for now and my sleep schedule is also crazy fucked up. Also there's a commission I really should finish first.

>>91120418

>I was hoping we could band together and create a single character and submit it giving credit to 4chan-/co/,
Yeah that had been my plan too. There's plenty of time though.
>>
>>91115473
Aand that took a while. I'm finally home and I can start doing something with this scratching.
>>
File: Alkresha the Sinweaveline.jpg (505KB, 2200x2531px) Image search: [Google]
Alkresha the Sinweaveline.jpg
505KB, 2200x2531px
Keeping the thread alive with progress.
>>
File: k6bdred1.png (734KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
k6bdred1.png
734KB, 1800x1800px
>>91109749
>Is that drawfag still here?
I'm pretty sure you're talking about me. I've been checking the catalogue every day to see if a new thread was made. I will continue on with the list. I still have that thread open. Not doing it right this minute but soon I will probably work on the dapper red devil. Actually I'm not sure if anyone who asked in that thread is still here to see it so if you want me to do yours ask now.
>>
>>91120523
>>91122139
Alright then, lets start with the easy part, picking the demon color and the class.

First to dubs gets it.
>>
>>91124887
Blue Acrobat
>>
File: Alkresha the Sinweave2.jpg (627KB, 2200x2531px) Image search: [Google]
Alkresha the Sinweave2.jpg
627KB, 2200x2531px
>>91124008
And that's all I'm gonna do with this guy. Gonna submit this shit and go to bed.
>>
comic updated. new thread or use this one?
>>
>>91125684
New thread
>>
>>91125734
aight
>>91125777
>>91125777
>>
File: killsixbillion demon rider.png (1MB, 2412x2026px) Image search: [Google]
killsixbillion demon rider.png
1MB, 2412x2026px
I've already submitted this, but thought I'd get some afterwards thoughts maybe? The idea is a Pale Devil who is the bruiser of the team, despite being the lowest rank Devil, he has learned a powerful martial arts that allows him to fight evenly even with the likes of Red Devils.

I believe it falls very in line with KSBD's concepts of seemingly mundane or small things being terrifyingly mighty, like when Intra suggested a beetle could fell a lion in a single blow as long as no one told it that it couldn't
>>
>>91115473
>>91124008
>>91125309
Reminds me of Savvy Jack
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.