[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats that one show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: forgotten cartoons.jpg (108KB, 623x478px) Image search: [Google]
forgotten cartoons.jpg
108KB, 623x478px
thread to help find cartoons that nobody seems to remember? i swear i have a hundred of them and they only get harder to find as more time goes on.
in particular ive been going crazy trying to find this one 90s show where theres a guy in a yellow plaid suit, with pointy alfalfa style hair. the show itself was a mix of cartoon and live action, but i also distinctly remember a (live action) dracula character who would read bad scary stories and make a badly drawn cartoon to accompany it.
in return, i remind you that pirates of dark water existed and it was as great as it was awful
>>
You're looking for "The Adventures of Ed Grimley". Stupid live-action sketch from a comedy show called 'SCTV', turned into an even dumber cartoon. The 'vampire' was Count Floyd, from the same show.
>>
>>91105503
Didn't Count Floyd spin off into The Hilarious House of Frightenstein?
>>
>>91105503
you are an angel. me and my bro were really into it as kids but he didnt remember it.
>>
>>91105453
I remember pirates of dark water. The character design was done by my all time favorite artist, Wendi Pini and I was pissed that it got pulled on a cliffhanger.
>>
>>91106435
Still blows my mind to this day that Hanna Barbera of all companies legit attempted an action cartoon with ongoing plots and attempts at world building.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (2MB, 1298x1091px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
2MB, 1298x1091px
>>91106451
Yes I too would love to see a Thundarr reboot.
in theory...
>>
>>91105453
There was actually an Ed Grimley marathon on CN years ago.
>>
>>91106435

Holy shit Wendy did the character design? I had no idea! I'm gonna have to find a way to watch this show now.
>>
>>91107566
I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't tried to make a Thundarr movie
>>
>>91106435
No idea Pini did the character design. Suddenly everything makes perfect sense.
>>
>>91106451
You're not giving them enough credit. Hanna Barbera had a long history of action-adventure cartoons, starting with Johnny Quest.
>>
i have this memory of an cartoon from my child hood about some guy and girl
there was an seawitch antagonist that had a bunch of sharks and a brown hammerhead shark as asidekick henchman, it had this 80's cartoon feel i think.
>>
>>91105453
PoDW was so fucking good. Blew my mind as a child.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.