[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red hood has the best costume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

Red hood has the best costume
>>
You're a faggot.
>>
If you're 16 years old, sure.
>>
>>91103755
Yes, but not the one you posted.
>>
>>91103755
That's not a costume, that's a hoodie, jacket, armored vest, pants and hockey pads.
And no, I'm not one of those sort who thinks costumes must be tight spandex and bright colors, I just hold they need to be cosmetic.
Even armor can be a costume like iterations of Deathstroke and Batman's design, but throwing on whatever's in your closet isn't a costume, it's what happens when you forget to do laundry.
>>
>>91103879
It has a red hood. Your "argument" is moot.
>>
>>91103811
Under the Red Hood>Rebirth>Arkham Knight>Everything Else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Morrison Costume
>>
File: 1444916855964.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1444916855964.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>>91104230
Anon, you can't put the best costume that far to the right.
>>
>>91103755
Would Arkham Knight have been a better character if he was someone new entirely? It just feels kind of weird to finally bring the Jason Todd story into the finale, even with the brief hints in past games.
>>
File: Black Manta 6.jpg (377KB, 1280x1982px) Image search: [Google]
Black Manta 6.jpg
377KB, 1280x1982px
nope
>>
>>91104462
yes he would have been. even if he wasn't the main problem people have with him being Jason Todd is that the Devs said many times that it wasn't Jason Todd and was in fact a completely new and original character.
>>
>>91104481
Yeah good point. But what's done is done I suppose.
>>
Was it explained where he got the cash to finance the army of drones and mercenaries
>>
>>91104761
The villains pooled together the money for Arkham Knight and his army.
>>
>>91103755
At least they gave him a hood this time.
>>
>>91103755
I wish they'd take off the bat logo for his shit
>>
>>91103755
Not the best, but I do like the AK costume. It combines the UtRH and Morrison costumes into a coherent one.
>>
File: latest[1].png (330KB, 705x477px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
330KB, 705x477px
>>91103755
Hey, look at you! Mr. Hood! Or do you prefer "Red"? You know, I used to wear an outfit a lot like that. Mine was more flashy maitre d' than motorcycle fetish. You kids today...
>>
>>91105187
How loved how he repeated a variation of that last part to Dick and Jason.
Hammers home the idea Joker is the sort of comedian who reuses material he thinks sounds snappy, and also likes to make a mockery of anyone he feels takes themselves too seriously. Hence why Batman is his favorite straightman.

Much preferred this Joker to the one in Assault on Arkham.
>>
>>91105363
I always thought it was kind of weird, myself. Joker doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to ever, EVER re-use a joke. I figured they found two places where the line would work, but forgot to take it out of one of them.
>>
>>91105417
>Joker doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to ever, EVER re-use a joke.
I'll have to disagree with you there, chiefly it depends on which Joker. In this case I'm talking about the animated one since he's had the least amount of questionable rewrites and stories.
In that sense a lot of his built up iconic elements there are recycled gags with the acid flower, fake-out revolver, wind up chattering teeth. Classic comedy turned criminal and lethal.

He's not entirely canned, but there's always a sense of familiarity with where his gag or banter come from and are going.
>>
>>91105575
I'll admit, that's a good point... But those *are* visual gags, and a sort of trademark. I still think re-using the "motorcycle fetish" joke twice felt a little odd.
>>
File: 1483042337808.jpg (2MB, 1326x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1483042337808.jpg
2MB, 1326x1157px
>>91105105
There was a period in the comics where he had a red hood
>>
Joker re-uses lots of old gags and steals material from old jokes. It's canon.
He's stated in the past that he has a fondness for "the classics" and thinks modern humor has a cheapness to it.
This being canon also has the merit of allowing writers to be a little lazy and not have to come up with original jokes for the comics.
It makes sense. If The Riddler had a fondness for only "classic" riddles he would be in more stories.
>>
Why would you limit your peripheral vision like that
>>
Is Red X canon?
>>
>>91106035
Nope
>>
>>91106011
this
>>
File: red_hood_1.jpg (99KB, 620x443px) Image search: [Google]
red_hood_1.jpg
99KB, 620x443px
>>91103755
He sure does OP. Who is that you posted though?
>>
>>91104462
>Would Arkham Knight have been a better character if he was someone new entirely?
Not really. He worked better as Jason Todd and we got a great mini out of it.
>>
>>91103755
I really love this costume and his rebirth costume grow on me a lot.

Can't wait to see how his costume going to be in Injustice 2.
>>
>>91105631
Who was his boss?
>>
>>91106767
the Joker?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.