[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tales of Alethrion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Tales-of-Alethrion.jpg (79KB, 1024x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tales-of-Alethrion.jpg
79KB, 1024x480px
Was this talked about at all a few weeks ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIB8_rdvWjs

Season begins this Thursday. Who's excited?
>>
>>91100690
We gonna get titties like in the original short?
>>
Didn't see this but I'm excited now.
>>
I'm interested, we'll see how it goes
>>
>>91100752
there was arm placement censored boob in the trailer. If anything that bodes well for casual boob flinging in the coming episodes
>>
>>91100690
Amazing.
>>
>>91100945
I'm not liking the look of the trailer. I hope we get more young adventures of the two dudes, that's all I wanted when I saw the original.

Looks like the girl and the bird are the focus.
>>
>>91100995
I want stories of what happens to the next gen of map adventuring pairs.
>>
fuck, they've actually been really busy since "The First Hero" episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvsw9Yx8A5g
>>
>>91101030
I couldn't care less. I want to see how they became the uber badasses.
>>
>>91101030
nah that'd be too similar to the OG.
>>
>>91101063
That's just the original short again.
>>
>>91101128
You barely see any of their adventures. You see bits and pieces, but not any full adventures. As such you don't really see them gradually get stronger, they just level up in between.
>>
>>91101063
do they become badasses? Was everyone's journey already mapped out during the funding?
>>
>>91101113
Yeah, I guess. Although they could have a different end and instead of leaving at the mirror encounter the greedy guy.
>>
>>91101047
neato
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.