[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Lantern/Space Ghost Special #1 Lettered Preview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: STL037085.jpg (258KB, 479x738px) Image search: [Google]
STL037085.jpg
258KB, 479x738px
Written by James Tynion IV and Christopher Sebela, art by Ariel Olivetti

>Trapped in a strange rift in time, Green Lantern and Space Ghost are forced to battle a variety of foes—and each other! And even if they manage to survive, they will be thrown into a world with no concept of interstellar travel—or even what an alien is! Stripped of their weapons by a xenophobic culture, the duo will have to battle to regain them—but what happens when Space Ghost dons the Emerald Ring and Hal Jordan put on the Power Bands?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Back-up feature: the first (correct me if wrong) comic book appearance of Ruff & Reddy in about 55 years!

Let's talk about relevance.

By Howard Chaykin and TBD colorist
>>
>>
Variant

FIN
>>
>>91099971
>>91099982
>it's all an elaborate ruse to get hal on the talk show
>>
>>91100190
They always leave Brak out of these things. I want to see someone attempt to make Brak a legitimate treat.
>>
>>91099971
Where is the guy that hates DC crossovers? I'm missing him.
>>
So this is just an annual? Not the start of a run?
>>
All I know about Space Ghost is from the Talk Show. Which while good I don't think is a real accurate representation of him. So what is Space Ghost's deal?
>>
>>91101011
Yeah the GL/Space Ghost story is a one shot

the Ruff n Reddy backup is the lead in to a new ongoing though
>>
>>91099971
>but what happens when Space Ghost dons the Emerald Ring and Hal Jordan put on the Power Bands?
it would be cool if Space Ghost Hal got a Spectre-y costume
>>
>>91101093
Not mucha much, really. He's just a badass, square-jawed hero with two teen sidekicks and a pet monkey, who flies around the galaxy righting wrongs and putting down villains and monsters. One unofficial story says he's a former Space Cop of some sort, who was left for dead and decided to go the masked vigilante route. Sort of a spacegoing Lone Ranger.
>>
>>91100108
>>91100072
Something about this is very hard to follow
>>
>>91101125
>implying all these backups from the one-shot crossover specials this week will become ongoing series
>>
>>91100190
>no Brak

Booo!
>>
File: Space Ghost 2005.jpg (47KB, 414x640px) Image search: [Google]
Space Ghost 2005.jpg
47KB, 414x640px
So is this a spirtual sequel to the 2005 Space Ghost limited series? It's portraying the Zorak Army the same way.
>>
>>91105285
Same artist too.
>>
>>91103298
Well they're supposed to, Russell confirmed Snagglepuss and Jetsons was announced a while ago
>>
>>91100072

Doesnt look remotely like Zorak.
>>
>>91099971
>Sebela
I wish he got mainstream work from DC, rather than crossovers and video game tie ins.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.