[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's taking so fucking long?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: MCU finale.jpg (286KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
MCU finale.jpg
286KB, 1500x844px
What's taking so fucking long?
>>
They're busy burning all of Treys idea's again.
>>
Trump won.
>>
>>91098473
Safe bet the game had material the same quality of their last season, so they're starting over from scratch.
>>
>>91098473
Remember how they had to completely re-write the last season? This game was going to be a continuation of their original intent, but because the whole season had to change, so did the plot of the game, causing a drastic re-write.
>>
>>91100679
Unironically this. They were probably planning continuing the PC angle, and had to scrap everything.
>>
File: dancing sandwich.gif (25KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
dancing sandwich.gif
25KB, 375x375px
I bet devs fucked up once again and it's time for obsidian to clean shit up. Which is could be a good news, but it's not happening of course.
>>
>>91098473
trying to build a house next to a boat on a river
>>
File: berries.jpg (24KB, 423x377px) Image search: [Google]
berries.jpg
24KB, 423x377px
'member when they killed Pip
>>
They are removing are references to President Clinton
>>
>>91103426
Remember when they made a shot for shot remake of Great Expectations and aired it twice because it was garbage?
>>
>>91098473
1% plot change because Clinton didn't win, and 99% Ubisoft fucking something up, like faces not loading in right or something.
>>
File: 1465838352877.png (142KB, 425x382px) Image search: [Google]
1465838352877.png
142KB, 425x382px
So I watched the episode where they introduce PC Principle the other day

Does Kyle ever tell him that he is Jewish? Because from the way this character is written he seems like the kind of person who would kill himself after putting a tons of pigs in a Jews room.
>>
A) The season had to be re-written due to the election (which while I get assuming Trump was gonna lose from the start, it's not a smart idea to write a season around something as unpredictable as an election), so they're probably re-writing the game.

B) They're also likely trying to fix any bugs the game might have & make sure it's good when it comes out.
>>
>>91105337
I don't think so but what you explained happened when he tried to reprimand the head of the school newspaper for using the word "retarded" until finding out that Jimmy is the head and spends the next few episodes have an existential crisis;
>>
>>91105337
I don't even know if jews are on the opression pyramid anymore.
That whole movement is more pushing towards the white and non-white narrative you know? Two races. With jews falling one the white side. Asians were vague at first but I think they're set on putting them in non-white now, what with the cultural appropiation angle.
>>
>>91105671
Asians are white when it suits their purposes and non-white when that suits their purposes.

That's why it seems so vague and why the term 'white passing' exists. Need an asian to be on the white side for your diatribe? Just call them 'white passing' and you're good!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.