[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/My Life as a Teenage Robot Thread/:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (39KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
39KB, 500x708px
No lewd and more show-talk edition.

Do you guys ever consider a follow-up to it or reboot in the future?
The art-style was and is still amazing to me.
Never realized the show was as great as I remembered after
re-watching it now.

Thoughts?
>>
I love the art style--how geometric and retro everything looked
>>
>>91087980
I know right?
Like a 20's/30's cartoon.
Felix the Cat vibes and all while set in a future
>>
>>91088021
Felix wasn't that good honestly.
>>
>>91088535
Haven't seen it much but I am just talking
aesthetically wise.
Like Betty Boop and the Steamboat Willie
(with the black cut circle eyes and that)
>>
All in all, a pretty solid show. Just wish it would've gotten a definitive ending.
>>
>>91088642
Yep.
Sad that Nickelodeon decided to not try new things ,like this and Danny Phantom but instead,
basically go money-hungry with Spongebob.
>>
>>91088606
Yeah. aesthetic-wise it's good, but the Felix show itself does not hold up well. Betty Boop is the better analogy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDATXtewPrg
>>
>>91088745
Ahh, I can see it that way.
Never seen much of them
but I'll poke around since I love the style.
>>
>>91087950
>lol i posted it again xD
Fuck off already, show ended over a decade ago..

We've had more or less back-to-back threads for over 2 weeks now, contain your craving for free commissions.
>>
>>91089089
Oh yeah,
sorry for trying to actually discuss a cartoon show.
Even if the show 'ended' or better said got cancelled a decade ago; it can inspire cartoonists due to its clever art style and ideas.
Shitposting will sure help that, right?
I liked the show and I want to talk about it.
Take it with the mods.
Now with shows like SJ I would even want this
show to come back in a form, although in this age of cartoons it will be a challenge.
>>
>>91087950
I want to install gentoo on jenny.
>>
>>91089324
>discuss a cartoon
I waifu Jenny as much as the next guy, but there's literally nothing left to talk about. The show's been over for ~12 years now.
If ScannedMan hadn't been a huehue poorfag then we'd at least have had the waifu2x upscale project to talk about.

>i like the show
Fair enough, so do I. However there's been a MLaaTR thread going round the clock for over 2 weeks now. Keep it up and the mods will eventually consider it a general and thus ban it on sight. So give it a rest for a while.

>revival
Never gonna happen.
Then Nick would have to admit that canning the show early was a bad decision.
>>
I would honestly love a reboot. Or anything, really. That show holds a specail place in my heart
>>
>>91089844
Around the hour?
I just made two threads that actually talked about
the show and not the lewd crap today and last week.
They even had the same thread picture.
But yeah I will keep it constant and not spam it daily.
P.S: I don't go into the terms of waifu and that,
I just really enjoy the show and characters
(just for notation).
Even if not a revival,
a follow-up that would give the show closure as a true ending (animated 'movie' or special for example).
>>
Are there downloads of this?
>>
>>91090994
Torrents,
not sure about downloads..
>>
>>91087950
>Big climatic two episode finale in S2
>Final ends on a fairly standard episode
I fucking hate when they pull this shit.
>>
>>91092466
Nickelodeon and cartoons in a nutshell.
>>
>>91089844
>show's been over for ~12 years now.
Holy shit, what have I been doing with my life?
>>
>>91092767
Yeah,
a group of fans of the show are even making a 'reboot' of it.
The animation is pretty nice on it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.