[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ralphie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1467304546155.jpg (66KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467304546155.jpg
66KB, 1080x720px
Anyone else hyped as fuck for this? I loved the first one. Thought the plots and characters were very neatly tied together. I just hope it won't become a shitpost fest with them being in the internet and all.

I'm just happy Disney is delivering sequels people actually want for once. Who the fuck wanted another Toy Story or Cars? At least we get Incredibles next year too.
>>
>>91083606
The first one was really good, and it seems to be taking this series in the right direction. I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
Are we going to discuss the movie or jump right to the Guillotine Gorilla meme?
>>
>>91083606
>yfw Minecraft is going to be in this movie but it's still cringy
2012 minecraft community was the best
I wish we could go back
>>
>>91083606
I felt there wasn;t enough worldhopping. Ralphzone, Bugzone, Candyzone, and the hub. that's pretty much it. it;d have been better paced if they spent half as much time in two of those three zones to make room for two more zones
>>
>>91083606
It's just going to be a running gag collection of memes, youtube streamer parodies and pop-culture references.

We get enough of that in cartoons right now.
>>
>>91083694
are you sure about that? it looks like this movie is going to be even less about video game references then even the first one was.
>>
>>91083658
Me too, I hope they explore like online multiplayer console gaming or something. It's just a shame we're leaving the arcade so quickly. I kind of wanted to see how Game Central Station responded to the events of the first one. Like

>How is Felix and Calhoun's marriage going?
>How is Vanellope doing as president?
>How do they get a WiFi router?

I hope they spend some time on this stuff before jumping right in.

>>91083663
Please no. Discuss movie.

>>91083725
As much as I think this, I really appreciated the laid back world building and character development they had. It became more of a character driven film than one fully based on videogame references and I kind of respect that. Now that all of these characters are developed it'll be easier to jump games.
>>
>>91083754
I've only see We Bare Bears tackle modern technology, I might be wrong though because I don't watch a lot of cartoons. The internet being portrayed like this hasn't been done before. Making the internet into a physical place would be cool. It depends on the direction it's taken in.

>shitty memes n' pop culture references

As long as Pepe is there I'll let something shitty slide. I think Rich Moore knows better than to date the movie on release though. Although if someone dabs or nigger memes are spouted I'm fucking leaving.
>>
>>91083725

Cost is still a factor. They chose to focus on making those areas fully realized and detailed.
>>
>>91083606
If the story's taking place in the internet, will that mean less focus on video games?

I'm still hoping for that Mario cameo.
>>
>>91084636
Moore says there will be a healthy balance.

And Mario will be in it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.