[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DCEU/MCU Threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Should the live action cape movies have a General? One for Marvel, one for DC, and others for whatever comes out? Everything related to the movies outside of the general would be deleted.
>>
>>91082907
DCEU one would be trolled to death. Pass.
>>
>>91082969
Every DCEU thread is nothing but shitpost. How would it change anything?
>>
>>91082907
>Should the live action cape movies have a General? One for Marvel, one for DC
so two for marvel?
>>
>>91082978
I was thinking that by property would be better than by studio.
>>
>>91082907
>Yes, because generals fixed /sp/.
t.does it for Free
>>
No, they should just go on /tv/ with the rest of the live action movies
>>
>>91082907
Christ, I read that in his voice.
>>
>>91083104
It is EASIER to get them into a general, than to make they go back to /tv/.
>>
>>91083147
We need to ask moottwo to ban it.
>>
>>91082907
>a General
Oh sure, let's just make them more autistic and shitpost prone, that certainly won't cause any problems. You try to contain them to a general, you'll just concentrate the cancer. Force it to undergo abominations the likes of which you cannot even conceive. And then someday you'll have to nuke the generals, but do you think that'll stop them? You just release the super cancer into the rest of the board and then it'll be worse than ever.

No. Shit's not great now but generals aren't the answer. At least not by themselves.
>>
Either send them back to /tv/ or give a general. This pointless shitposting needs to stop.
>>
There is NO reason to talks about MCU/DCEU on /co/.
It should be banned.
>>
IMO movie/live action talk on /co/ should be limited to generals. Yes, we all know they'd be shit, but it would make most moviefags go back to /tv/ instead of constantly baiting and trolling here.

However it's never gonna happen. Shitposting on this site is more than half of all discussion. /v/ is trickling down the boards and it can't be stopped.
>>
>>91082969
How is this any different from now?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.