[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yeah, why IS he still alive when his ancestor Eddie Thawne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: RevARSFlasher.jpg (131KB, 482x620px) Image search: [Google]
RevARSFlasher.jpg
131KB, 482x620px
So yeah, why IS he still alive when his ancestor Eddie Thawne is pushing up daisies?
>>
>>91082546

Because he's literally running away from Death.
>>
>>91082546
CW is shit
>>
>>91082560
>death cant just teleport behind him and "pssh nothing personal kid" him
I hate the Arrowverse.
>>
>>91082546

Because Geoff Johns is a shitty writer who relies on the worse kinds of tropes for "twists." He's comic books version of M. Night and he's selling his shitty canon (like Henry was accused of killing Nora and is in jail, OR Barry trying to save his mom causes this alternate time line called Flashpoint which changes everything) to anyone who he can force to buy it, since he's been COO for DC; which will only get worse now that's co-president of DC Films.
>>
>>91082612
You by extension hate DC, then. Because Flash outran Death before.
>>
File: LoD selfie.jpg (157KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
LoD selfie.jpg
157KB, 1080x1349px
>>91082766
For all Johns' flaws, I don't think he's writing any of this.
>>
>>91082799
Are they all gay or something?

Now that I think about it, two of the actors are
>>
>>91083152
Two are, two have wives.
>>
>>91082799
>I don't think he's writing any of this

He's not writing this, like he's not writing all the Rebirth books - but the writers on ALL the Rebirth books (including King and Snyder) have regular meetings in Burbank (or via conference call) with their editors, co-writers (if it's say a book with possible cross-overs like Action and Superman or Trinity and Justice League) and with Johns to go over stories.

Likewise, doing "Flashpoint" as the stupid excuse for was Thawne was alive with Wellsobard was killed by Eddie's sacrifice as well as Henry being Nora Killers (which is going to be used in the Flash cinematic movie as well, and was used in the WB Animated) or the fact that Justice League Origin is being used for some of the ideas of Justice League (the Snyder movie) as well as the fact that ALL the adaptations of DC graphic novels or arcs used in the animated movies, up until they adapted Dark Universe, were EACH and EVERY SINGLE one a Johns story.

Johns gets paid for this and gets credited for this. He doesn't have to do the actual, technical word processing.
>>
>>91082546
due to fucking to the timeline too much.
the original eobard was never born, but this 'timeclone' of Eobard emerged fully formed from the speedforce with what are essentially fake memories of the life he should have lived
>>
>>91083177
>two have wives
And in Barrowman's case, both
>>
>>91083250
Flashpoint actually isn't why Eobard is alive, he's just a time remnant trying to outrun black flash.
>>
>>91082546
Spear of destiny because fuck common sense in the ear
>>
Popular characters only die when their actors quit a series
>>
>>91083649

He's alive because Barry went back in time and in-prisoned him while he went and played patty cakes with Henry and Nora. So, yes, he is a remnant of Welsobard in a technical sense because the in-prisoned one didn't get stuck in Central City, and then Barry had to let him out to kill Nora in his attempt to reset the timeline, but since we're on an alternate timeline (same idea of post FP New 52, except no Pandora, yadda yadda), Thawne's alive.

He's being chased by the wraiths because he's doing all the time travel he's not supposed to be doing.

Yeah, it's all very stupid and idiotic and the Flash writers are the ones writing this stupidity, but it's Johns ideas that he's adapting, and Johns is the one feeding them to him.

His job as COO is to get studios and other media to adapt DC Comics intellectual property and stories into other things (songs, plays, tv shows, movies, whatever.)

His job ISN'T to get other people to ADAPT his shitty stories and ideas, which is pretty much what he's been doing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.