[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's happening with Joker these days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: sollicitation_6_1490044504.jpg (504KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sollicitation_6_1490044504.jpg
504KB, 791x1200px
So what's happening with Joker these days?
>>
He's gay for Moleman.
>>
After Death Of The Family I feel that DC ran out of ideas for the Joker.

The 3 Jokers thing is stupid.
>>
>>91081398
It's been nearly one year. Think Johns forgot about it?
>>
>>91081463
That's our Geoff!
>>
Something retarded, probably.
>>
>>91081463
They're probably waiting to do the button stuff first, then the 3 jokers stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if it had been delayed due to the backlash that issue of HQ got with its false flag joker
>>
>>91082254
>reading HQ
for what purpose
>>
>>91081463
I keep hearing this in the board. What's a "Johns"?
>>
>>91082618
Geoff Johns. Writer and president of DC Comics
>>
>>91082254
>the backlash that issue of HQ got with its false flag joker
>backlash
Really? So I wasn't the only one who hated that shit, good.
>>
>>91080972
Those curves though
>>
>>91082827
The three Jokers gig?

It's the dumbest shit I ever heard.
>>
>>91082254
>>91082939
One was already shown as a fake and killed by Harley
>>
File: deep symbolism intensifies.jpg (474KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
deep symbolism intensifies.jpg
474KB, 1280x1968px
>>91080972
He's being written by Snyder.

Why can't Morrison come back?
>>
After End Game he came back and talked to Bruce in disguise, when he became Batman again I think Joker came back too

Then the three Jokers thing happened and, who knows
>>
>>91082960
That was completely unrelated.
>>
Three Jokers is easily explainable; three different continuities of the DC Universe each with their own Joker

The chair was just being coy when it told Bruce there were three, it ties into how Rebirth is supposed to be the amalgamation of every crisis event leading up to Dr Manhattan
>>
>>91080972
>paints his white T-shirt purple
>leaves some open space to draw a bow tie
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>91080972
Jesus Christ, what's wrong with his legs?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.