[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /co/, tell me what's been bothering you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: C7SrjWbU0AEzjw4.jpg (31KB, 313x393px) Image search: [Google]
C7SrjWbU0AEzjw4.jpg
31KB, 313x393px
So, /co/, tell me what's been bothering you.
>>
File: tumblr_ncpowe7lRz1t7nmz7o1_400.png (210KB, 287x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncpowe7lRz1t7nmz7o1_400.png
210KB, 287x600px
I dont like having to wait for samurai jack to air

I just want to buy all the episodes at once

*sigh* guess it builds up anticipation and hype
>>
The live action Ghost in the Shell movie.
America's political climate.
Being fat and having an awful job and no friends or prospects going forward.
An innate fear of death being the only thing preventing me from eating a bullet.
Dan Slott.
People who use the word "Literally" every other sentence.
>>
>>91080893
I'm bored as hell and I don't know what to do with my life.

I'm not depressed, my life is comfortable, my cats are playful, and I got my needs and wants sorted out. However, I'm still not happy for some reason, all I do is moap around and browisng the internet and watch cartoons.

None of my vidyas entertain me either, which sucks.
>>
These Samurai Jack threads are false flag attempts to turn the board against Samurai Jack and it's fans.
>>
>>91080893
I am finding more and more nitpicks in season 5 that would not bother me if I did not see them in each episode, and if they were not trying to go for a serious tone.
>>
I really love the new Samurai Jack but the board has been a disaster because of it. I just want to talk about it without constant memes and dude sex lmao jokes
>>
Whenever I start to get on track to bettering myself as a person I end up sabotaging myself and, while I like to think that I'll get off my ass and make something of myself, I'm beginning to wonder if I've hit my absolute peak already, and I'm on a gradual slope to just killing myself, or letting my shitty diet and lack of exercise do it for me.
>>
I'm staying awake until 5 in the morning shitposting on 4chan instead of getting a job and moving out of my wife's parents' house while my funemployment benefits keep me afloat until they run out in a couple months and I realize my 4 year degree did fucking nothing for me.

Good times.
>>
>>91080961

I feel you anon. The key to bettering yourself is all in the mind and your diet. Unfortunately I can't overcome either of them.
>>
I don't know how to stop being shit
>>
I can't find the job. I have education: foreign language, finished IT profiled school, i even have qualifications to be electrician and experience with handling customers.
But no one wants to hire me.
>>
THE SAMURAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>91081022
Have you tried agencies?
>>
Im too lazy to actually pursue my goals and instead use my time to feed into my stock market addiction, where all ive done is lost $1000. And this just constantly builds into my fear of being single all of my life.
>>
File: 1443459300860.png (189KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
1443459300860.png
189KB, 300x396px
>>91080893
It’s just that life is pointless and nothing matters and I’m always tired. Also, I can’t sleep, I’m overeating and none of my old hobbies interest me. I'm not motivated to do anything and I only got to work out of necessity, and corporate just cut all the part-time hours and now the full-time promotion I was promised this May isn't looking too hot, and even if I got it the job leads nowhere higher. Then, what little life I have outside of work and sleep, is a mess. I'm also a little worried I'm starting to lose my mind a tad, getting very dissociated and dizzy, I've been hearing people calling my name the past few days.
>>
I sometimes think about painless suicide
>>
File: 1490516963014.png (347KB, 496x494px) Image search: [Google]
1490516963014.png
347KB, 496x494px
Nothing matters.
>>
>>91081176
not depressed, just in a foul mood most of the time and I am lashing out to people close to me for minor reasons

I am considering visiting a therapist or something
>>
>>91081051
Yeah. The thing is I might have qualifications but I don't have enough experience, the competiotion is high af and there's no job opportunities. I don't really want to move out from my town to larger city, but looks like i'm running out of options
>>
I want to go out and get food but I don't know where. I'm kind of sick of burgers and the only 24/7 fast food place I know of is the McDonalds down the street.

Needless to say, I've lost the will to live.
>>
>>91080893
I don't think I can go back to other cartoons once Samurai Jack ends forever in a few weeks.
>>
>>91080893
Literally can't think straight, my mind has been all fuzzy and clouded for the past three years.
>>
>>91081036
We dont say his name here.
>>
>>91081246
go to mcdonalds but get a wrap rather than a burger
>>
>>91081660
might be chronic overthinking. take 20 to 40 minutes to just sit comfortably, close your eyes, listen, and resist the urge to talk to yourself inside your head. thoughts will arise but just treat them as birdsong rather than things warranting a reply
>>
>>91080893
People who can't stay on topic on /co/.
>>
The failures of my past haunt me everyday. I also have a small dick and after seeing some many relationships ruined by oetty things im thinking on giving up to find a girl to settle down
>>
I fucked up mothers day (uk) yesterday.
>>
I think I've fallen in love with the wrong person and I'm becoming more and more paranoid that the people I call "friends" are leaving me out of group activities, not inviting me to hangouts and parties. But I seem to manage just directing all my frustration and worries towards my artwork.
>>
File: 1489208726754.png (309KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489208726754.png
309KB, 720x540px
I don't know the exact rpm for my chlorophyll centrifugation project, and all the journals online gives different numbers and I can't decide.
>>
Path of Exile's retarded trading system.

You literally have to be online if you want to make any sort of money in this game since there's no auction house.

>have a good item
>worth a lot
>its not the kind of item that people would go gaga over, like a latest release iphone, but a sort of a collector's item that would probably complete someone's build
>have to be online at all times, waiting for that one guy who needs it
>>
>>91080893
FUCKING LIBERALS MAN
>>
I want to fuck doggo
>>
>>91080893
Lack of SJ threads. We need more.
>>
>>91080893
That the Daughter of Aku will h the worst hairstyle lives.
>>
>>91083047
If the leaks are real, she'll eventually let her hair down
>>
>>91080893
I wanna get drunk and sleep, but i can't drink until my cold recedes, and i can't sleep because i have to work and finish Andromeda.
>>
>>91080893

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again.

I'm so tired.
>>
>>91080902
Eh you can't really blame em. This is probably the most attention Adult Swim has had in a while, its natural for them to try to stretch it out as long as possible.
>>
>>91080893
It was fine at first, I get that everyone was excited. But now it's just too much. Either calm down, or...
>>
>>91080932
>People who use the word "Literally" every other sentence.

Whenever some millennial says "Language is a changing construct which justifies me using it incorrectly" I want to stub a cigarette on their tongue. And I don't even smoke.
>>
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
>>
>>91080947
>These Samurai Jack threads are false flag attempts to turn the board against Samurai Jack and it's fans.
Yeah it's funny, when /b/ did this to MLP all over 4chan (before /mlp/) no one believed it wasn't actual bronies but NOW you understand.
>>
>>91083278
To be fair it's not like gen Z is much better, they call every funny situation a "meme" now.
>>
>>91080986
>I'm staying awake until 5 in the morning shitposting on 4chan instead of getting a job and moving out of my wife's parents' house while my funemployment benefits keep me afloat until they run out in a couple months and I realize my 4 year degree did fucking nothing for me.

FYI, people doing this unrelated confessional stuff on /co/ is the direct cause of /soc/ and /adv/ being created. I'm not even joking. Look up Movie Theater Lad if you're too new to remember him.
>>
>>91081246
>the only 24/7 fast food place I know of is the McDonalds down the street
Until you can figure out how to stop eating fast food, look at their salads because they're pretty good compared to some other chains'. Also, grilled chicken is never a bad option.
>>
>>91081660
>Literally can't think straight, my mind has been all fuzzy and clouded for the past three years.

Vyvanse/Concerta/Adderall XR
t. fellow sufferer
>>
>>91082916
Tell your instructor assuming this project isn't due in 2 hours and ask for guidance. And by instructor I mean the person whose name is on the course, not the pimple covered TA who they foist everything off on.
>>
>>91083302
>it's not like gen Z is much better, they call every funny situation a "meme" now.
As the person who created Superb Owl, Fuck Doll Superman, the Dean Martin Netorare musical, Professor Badass, and a few others both here and elsewhere, I find that enraging as well.
>>
>>91083047
>will h
phoneposters should have to solve five captchas, ten if they OP
>>
>>91083302
meme

The funny thing is though that if we use meme enough times it might loop back to its original Dawkins meaning.
>>
>>91083438
>if they
Well, well, well.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.