[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a out of character episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 308_15B_20.jpg (742KB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
308_15B_20.jpg
742KB, 2400x1350px
>It's a out of character episode
>>
Ok
>>
She's a girl. She fell for a boy band member. It happens.
>>
This >>91079942
Her being boy crazy and "out of character" is why her behavior was funny, if it was expected for her to act that way it wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining (assuming you cared for the episode or the show at all).
>>
>>91079978
Generally speaking, it's funny when a character surprises you. Homer Simpson knowing a bit too much about Supreme Court Justices, for instance.
>>
>>91079905
at least that bob's burger's episode was aknowleged to ba OOC, and had a logical cause.

>>91079942
>>91079978
this.
>>
>it's Louise's softer side episode
>>
>>91082679
Woah hol' the fuck up! Regular Sized Rudy and Louise get together, since when?
>>
>>91083096
They didn't. Louise thought Rudy liked him because he asked to meet her at lunch on Valentine's Day and panicked. But it turns out he wanted her to pass a love note to another girl she has science class with. Louise then finds out said girl was only pretending to like Rudy so he'd give her quiz answers and such. After failing to try to force the girl to meet Rudy after school per the note, Louise meets him herself and explains the situation. As a downtrodden Rudy says it was silly of him to think he could get a kiss, he grabs him and kisses him, then tells him if he tells anybody about it, "I will end you."

BUT she also slapped him right after the kiss, which is a surefire sign she likes him.
>>
>>91083183
cutee
>>
I want to molest Louise.
>>
>>91083561
Logan get out.
>>
>>91079905
She's not being out of character, she's falling for him exactly how a character like her would.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.