[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you spot the block, /co/? Remember, some packages may contain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Do you spot the block, /co/? Remember, some packages may contain more than one serving.
>>
Is it true that humans of different sizes and build all require the same precise units of nutritional needs? What if 3 cookies is too much for one person, and negligible to another?
>>
>>91079819
Well, they were trying to target at kids and they tend to have a small build and size to them. But, yeah, those serving sizes can be ridiculous. Not to say everything in the back should be disregarded as they give a good estimation of the amounts certain ingredients. But, the recommendation of how much to eat is a suggestion and often times nonsense.
>>
>>91079768
Like I give a flying fuck about the Nutrition Facts Label.
You should already fucking know what you should and should not eat.
>>
Eat until you barf, and then eat your barf.
>>
File: brain.jpg (39KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
39KB, 600x367px
>>91079955
>>
RIP Chowder, loved that show

related anecdote
>get tiny snack pack of peanuts
>check the back
>2.5 servings per container
First joke is multiple servings at all. Second joke is putting a fucking fraction in the servings. I don't know why that kind of obvious BS is legal.
>>
>>91079768
I remember cheetos started doing that too. It said on the back not to eat more than 20 or some shit.
>>
>>91080503
>It said on the back not to eat more than 20 or some shit.
I wonder if they really expected anybody to count how many cheetos they're eating.
>>
>eating specific servings
>not eating until your body screams for you to stop
Do I look like some skinny faggot to you?
>>
>>91080525
You sound like a fat one.
>>
>>91079768
I forgot about these.
>>
>>91079768
i never read the back of that stuff because im not some dumb kid whose diet consists of mountains of sugar
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L36U3h3CxIs
I still don't understand why Curious George was used for these.
>>
the thing that always gets me is something that's clearly meant as a snack, like a candy bar or a bag or fruit snacks, that has more than one serving on its nutrition facts.
>>
>>91079819
The important part is understanding the caloric content of whatever size you feed yourself

You don't need to count every single calorie perfectly accurately to cut down your calorie count and lose weight/stay thin, a general ballpark is all you need.

Unless you're significantly larger or smaller than average or have some kind of intense athletic performance you carry out on a regular basis you only need ~1500 calories a day
>>
>Serving size: 9 chips
>Most if not all the chips are broken, making it nearly impossible to eat exactly 9 chips
>>
>>91083025
> I forgot about the label on every packaged foodstuff that's been there since the 90s

They have broadband in your cave?
>>
>>91083494

not like anybody actually reads those besides kids/parents indoctrinated into thinking that shit actually matters and bored assholes trying to kill five minutes on a lunch break.
>>
>>91083527
I check the calories, not the rest though because I'm not some carb/salt cutting memer
>>
File: 1447968074481.jpg (14KB, 526x359px) Image search: [Google]
1447968074481.jpg
14KB, 526x359px
>>91083494
I meant the Chowder ads you genuine dicksucker.
>>
File: u wot m8.png (360KB, 675x554px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.png
360KB, 675x554px
>>91083494
'avin a giggle, are we?
>>
YOU TAKE THE MOON AND YOU TAKE THE SUN
>>
>>91079768
AND SING ABOUT FOOOOOOOD
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.