[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Machinery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170327.png (117KB, 934x660px) Image search: [Google]
20170327.png
117KB, 934x660px
Thread topic: Lottie needs to be bent over a desk and fucked savagely, pumped and bred. Look at that bitch, she was built for it.
>>
Lottie is pure and for Shauna.
>>
>>91079684
Please stop obsessively posting this m8.
>>
File: 20170223[1].png (128KB, 934x660px) Image search: [Google]
20170223[1].png
128KB, 934x660px
>>91079703
>for Shauna
Speaking of which, I swear he's keeping Lottie's sexuality ambiguous on purpose.

Come on! I just want to know! Quit with the teasing!
>>
File: faye from early QC.png (160KB, 477x483px) Image search: [Google]
faye from early QC.png
160KB, 477x483px
>>91079684
> TEE HEE I AM A GIRL AND SPEAK IN A CLEVER VERNACULAR BECAUSE I AM NOT A STUPID BOY

has anyone told Allison this mannerism of his stopped being cute about 15 years ago and now it's just fucking annoying
>>
>>91082804
But everyone in his comics speaks in a clever vernacular. They're British.
>>
>>91083114
No, it's the girls, the men just sort of go 'duh I am straight man to your genius bantz' like Allison was raised by Enid Blyton and Joss Whedon.
>>
>>91083258
>like Allison was raised by Enid Blyton and Joss Whedon.
I mean, that is pretty much the space he occupies.
>>
>>91083258
>>91083315
That, but he's also been doing this for longer than most of /co/ was capable of not shitting their own pants. Whether some one likes it or not is there own business, but I wouldn't toss him in with the rest of the current crop of writers who do this. Allison is grandfathered in as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>91079684
Lottie is way too young to have kids
>>
>>91079684
I agree with you completely but she is mine and I will fight you for her
>>
>>91085880
Get the fuck out Linton
>>
>>91082804
Allison's writing has always been stilted as awkward as fuck. It's got nothing to do with british and everything to do with bad writing style.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.