[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Beta Ray Bill the only sane person left in 616?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: thor is thor, fuck you whor.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
thor is thor, fuck you whor.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Is Beta Ray Bill the only sane person left in 616?
>>
>>91078828
You mustn't make threads like this. Someone at Marvel will see it and decide to ruin Bill next.
>>
Bill is god of Bros and Common Sense. It is unwise to take his name in vain.
>>
>>91078828
Bill is one of the few marvel heroes that would still be considered heroic in the eyes of batman and superman. Bill is Fucking great and has been consistently a great guy since his introduction. Alpha Ray should had been his name
>>
>>91080231
Alpha Ray's an asshole, Bill's better off not associating with him
>>
>>91078828
"Sane" is a relative term.
One can easily argue that insanity in the face of an insane world is a rational reaction.
But then what are your criteria for judging Marvel so harshly?
Have you even asked if your presumptions of what is or isn't sane might be wrong?
>>
What are some good Beta Ray Bill stories to read? (For newfags or otherwise)
>>
We should make BRB read list. He deserve it.
>>
File: Atheist paladin.jpg (193KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
Atheist paladin.jpg
193KB, 800x494px
>>91078828
>>
File: CWC-Loki-and-Thor.jpg (142KB, 630x968px) Image search: [Google]
CWC-Loki-and-Thor.jpg
142KB, 630x968px
>>91078828
That's what makes him worthy.
Jane will likely succumb to her cancer at some point, Thor will earn back Mjolnir while mourning I suppose, and Loki will get his hands on the Necrosword thing.
>>
>>91080559

As shit-tastic as Civil War II was, this one tantalizing, terrifying page alone certainly shines like a diamond in that sea of shit. I'm sure it wasn't Bendis's doing so much as it was a product of him asking a bunch of other Marvel writers to give him isolated scenes of crises to come in their various series, in this case I'm willing to say it was very well-chosen. More of a "holy shit" moment than any other element of the entire event.
>>
I swear, I think the whole "Gorr was right" thing would work if Fury convinced the HAMMER, not Thor, that Gorr was right, since he would know that the hammer is a sentient being.
>>
>>91080487
*tips Stormbreaker
>>
>>91078828
Does this mean they'll stop calling him Odinson in universe? It is in the top 10 of stupid things Marvel has done in the last five years
>>
My name's Bill. Where can I track down the unedited Simonson comics?
>>
>>91080302
>>/legion/
>>
>>91078828
Bill has literally been the best Thor character since his creation
>>
>>91080753
>Gorr was right
That's what Fury whispered to Thor?
>>
>>91081095
Yes.
>>
>>91081154
It is some kind of universal fact, or is it just Furys opinion and why did he feel the need to tell Thor?

But all things considered, I guess it's not that bad.
>>
>>91081204
I guess that when Thor acknowledged Gorr was indeed right, he considered himself unworthy for a moment. And it went all downhill from there.
>>
>>91081204
>It is some kind of universal fact, or is it just Furys opinion and why did he feel the need to tell Thor?
Thor wouldn't know

Fury basically had all the Watcher's knowledge, so it's kind of hard to argue against him
>>
>>91080559
I have to wonder what's up with the futuristic city that Thor and Loki seems to be fighting on
>>
>>91081237
The very concept of what means be worth was well played. Adds more weight than the hammer simply judge you as worth, adds more to Thor's story in general. Makes you think why Jane haven't a drop of doubt about her worth, though.
>>
Richard Rider is holding it down on his side of town
>>
>>91078828
Have they finally revealed what Fury said to make Thor drop his hammer?
>>
>>91081729
Yes it was Gorr was right
>>
>>91081762
Right about what?
>>
>>91081772
About the "Gods" being unworthy of everything they deem they are worthy of.
>>
File: Thor18.jpg (615KB, 1280x1943px) Image search: [Google]
Thor18.jpg
615KB, 1280x1943px
>>91081945
What about all those times Thor saved the world or universe, alone and with others?
>>
>>91081985
I don't know that it's worth trying to question some of the shitty writing that crops up from time to time, Bill is basically stating what we're thinking, Thor is an individual, not a representative of every being of god-like existence. Otherwise any person Mjolnir imbues with god-like power is equally unworthy at he same time, a paradox of sorts.
>>
>>91078828
So how does Aaron reconcile writing that and at the same time "Thor is not worthy because he's a god therefore an asshole" at the same time?
>>
>>91080790
>being good is now considered going full fedora

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>91081985
And where exactly where all the other Gods then? Why did only Thor show up to save the world or universe?

Yeah

Exactly
>>
>>91082683
>being an atheist is not about race realism and video game reviewer's ethics

tips fedora
>>
File: Balder02.jpg (187KB, 596x890px) Image search: [Google]
Balder02.jpg
187KB, 596x890px
>>91082757
I'm sure the other gods have saved the universe before without the Avengers or any other mortal's help, against Surtur and Hela and Loki at the very least.
>>
>>91078856
Please, if people at Marvel read 4chan then we wouldn't of got SJW shit for these past couple years.
>>
>>91083431
>I will save the universe if you give me your dick
>Bitch please, you're going to save the universe and I'll give you the dick
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.