[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people in the military like Comics & Cartoons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1487524134912.jpg (46KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1487524134912.jpg
46KB, 448x486px
Do people in the military like Comics & Cartoons?
>>
>>91078703
I mean there's bound to be.
>>
>>91078703
They do.
>>
I was army, had a couple who liked anime, had some NCOs who enjoyed them.
Then we had mandatory fun with the Navy....Those fucks are weird. I mean like beyond army weird.
Furries, how are they even a thing there...The tattoos: furries, the way they talk.
Skin crawled just listening them
But yeah some military folk including me like comics and cartoons
>>
>>91078703
Some like it, some don't. It's pretty much like everywhere else.
>>
File: i-CtrnBLs-2100x20000.jpg (631KB, 2100x1052px) Image search: [Google]
i-CtrnBLs-2100x20000.jpg
631KB, 2100x1052px
>>91081104
>>
There's a disproportionate amount of furries in the US military. I guess the structured aspect of military life appeals to them. You don't have time to contemplate suicide when every quarter hour of your day is part of a schedule.
>>
I'm considering joining the military to get a free programming education and live comfy in the Chair Force. I'm a shut-in with no friends but I have decent social skills and am a good worker, just with no motivation.

Is this a good idea?
>>
>>91083557
You need to be very social and have a good motivated work ethic to survive, and be incredibly motivated to do extra to impress people if you want to go anywhere.

t. NEET who did the same thing and is getting out early after three miserable years.
>>
File: 1360192188624.jpg (2MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1360192188624.jpg
2MB, 4320x3240px
>>91083557
not military myself but in my experience military personnel working in white collar jobs are the most chill people on the planet, im sure it's going to be easy to make friends as long as you can manage basic human decency and not be a shitbag
>>
>>91083636
I'm a friendly and extremely likeable person (years of working in retail taught me that), just very introverted. I'm sure military people are typically a bit proactive about making friends with their comrades, though.

>>91083633
See the thing about motivation is what worries me. I was thinking maybe my whole life being planned and controlled by a superior officer would make it so even someone as unmotivated as me would have no choice but to get up and get to work.
>>
File: star.jpg (852KB, 1071x1546px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
852KB, 1071x1546px
>>91078703
Absolutely.
>>
>>91078703
Fred Perry made his 'debut' doing smutty comics for his squadmates to lift morale

its a matter of record that captain america and superman comics were provided as entertainment for allied troops in ww2
>>
>>91078703
probably
after the shit they go through and the way it wrecks their minds im pretty sure that some harmless fun would be appreciated
then again if they watch steven universe they may want to go back there instead
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.