[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashi is cute. Cute!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: ashi.png (157KB, 369x504px) Image search: [Google]
ashi.png
157KB, 369x504px
Ashi is cute. Cute!
>>
File: tumblr_olvjz9lPGt1vhnsyko3_400.png (33KB, 332x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olvjz9lPGt1vhnsyko3_400.png
33KB, 332x268px
>>91063773
Her hair is cuter like that.
>>
File: 1469145453124.jpg (54KB, 271x336px) Image search: [Google]
1469145453124.jpg
54KB, 271x336px
>>91063773
>episode 1-2 serious emotionless murdering machine build only for the purpose of killing
>episode 3 "Fuck you samurai! I'm gonna kill you, ya scum! I'm gonna destroy you! I hate your guts! Die die die die die die die!"
>>
File: jackmfw.png (115KB, 215x214px) Image search: [Google]
jackmfw.png
115KB, 215x214px
>>91064145
I would probably be butthurt to if I practsed for so long only for it to go down the toilet.
>>
File: priceless aku.jpg (95KB, 1439x933px) Image search: [Google]
priceless aku.jpg
95KB, 1439x933px
>>91064483
wow I can't type for shit today.
>>
>>91063773

THOUGHT.

We know that episode 6 has Ashi going through different areas while following after Jack and meeting a bunch of people who he has helped.

What if DA SAM-OO-RAI is the one who gives her that kimono after he's old and all wise and shit?
>>
>>91064145

She was basically having a tantrum because he wouldn't just die.

The Daughters were adorable, to bad most of them got fucking destroyed.
>>
File: FUCK YEAH.jpg (82KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YEAH.jpg
82KB, 1400x700px
>>91064145
BUT THEN
>>
>>91064854
YAMERO
>>
>sees the hardships faced by civilians under Aku's law
>meets people who were saved or lives made better by the Samurai
>will probably see the emoji family in the 'Ashi looks for Jack' episode
too predictable, Leon Gennedy. just drop the Ashi plot, no one cares about her.
>>
File: 1490514517254.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490514517254.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>91063773
So... why is she wearing the robes, /co/?

Is this

> romantic implications: a post-sex afterglow scene where Jack clothed Ashii in his gi so that she wouldn't get cold after waking up in the nude?

or

>parental or mentor indications: the first glimpse at a sort of training montage where Jack is giving her a spare set of his gi clothes so that she can begin to learn and practice in his ways of the samurai bushido code?

I sincerely think it can go either way, honestly. It's still too early to tell.
>>
>>91065090
she just got out of the shower (that's why her hair doesn't look like shit) and put on some samurai bathrobes
>>
The deer couple scene is proof: Ashi will pork with Jack
>>
>>91064145
The third episode made it clear that the daughters were still very innocent and child-like, albeit in a morbid, twisted sense.

They're experienced in combat and and are well informed about the concepts of death, survival of the fittest, etc.

But the deer scene made it clear that they've probably never explored much of - if any - of the outside world. They don't know what most animals are, they don't know what sex or true love is (be it romantic or platonic) they've been conditioned sever all bonds and ties if one of their fellow sisters die; they've probably never seen a man until Jack came around either, they were largely abused by their mother and other members of the cult and so on. You know, obvious stuff.

I have a feeling it's going there's going to be some pretty heart-wrenching revelations and character development once Ashii Jack start bond and team up. Even more so when Jack realizes that these girls never had any free will or choice in their lives; he's going to feel guilty as fuck for relying on his father's words to validate his murderous actions. Assuming there's any time for Genndy and co. to touch on these issues, that is.
>>
>>91063773
>>91064854
I don't get how this can be explained other than Ashi got bonked on the head when she feel, becomes amnesiac, and Jack influences her into not being a murderous cunt.
>>
>>91063773
>she uses jacks kimono after theyre done fucking like rabbits
BEST GIRL
>>
>Aku finds out the Samurai lost his sword
>"Finally, the moment I have been waiting for has arrived."
>Hunts down Jack
>Shapeshifts into Ikra
>Diddles Jack
>>
>>91065318
They don't know how to hunt though. Do they have rations or something?
>>
>>91063773
She looks really good there, I wonder what's the context
>>
>>91064145
Like Father, like daughter.
>>
we need kimono ashi fan art
>>
>>91064483
some drafag please do this one with newjack
>>
>>91065495
>Jack sees Ikra again
>plays dumb because he's 75 and still a virgin
>>
>>91065318

Being ignorant is not the same as being innocent
>>
>>91063773
If the time portals are destroyed, the ending will be either the death of Jack or finding a new life in the future with Ashi.
>>
File: SamuraiJack-TPBcvr.jpg (2MB, 1186x1800px) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiJack-TPBcvr.jpg
2MB, 1186x1800px
>>91068635
He has yet to become King Jack.
>>
>>91064130
So why is her hair like that? Does she have evil cultist hair gel?
>>91065424
She failed, her shit family is dead, and she's seeing the world from a perspective other than a head in the wall.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.