[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain me what is this exactly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1483814272315.png (659KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483814272315.png
659KB, 1366x768px
Can someone explain me what is this exactly?
>>
>>91062699
No.
>>
I thought he was the specter of honorable ritual suicide but I don't really know.
>>
I bet it's jack's dad as a ghost or something. There's going to be some sort of cathartic, "I'm proud of you son." moment near the end
>>
>>91062699
Its Jacks future, its where he defeats aku but becomes an evil monster from it, which is why hes been avoiding killing aku and getting back the sword for 50 years
>>
>>91062699
It's the personification of death you idiots.
>>
>>91063576
Yes, but what sort of death?
>>
>>91062699
It's Jack from the past. Instead of killing Aku when he goes back, he becomes his most trusted soldier.
>>
>>91062699
A minion of aku?
>>
>>91063576
Why would Jack needs the personification of death to follow him around. He's already got a version of himself who wants him to kill himself, another one will be redundant.
>>
>>91063708
two's company
>>
>>91063627
All? Think japanese grim reaper. Jack has cheated death for over 50 years, both in battle and thanks to his halted aging, it's possible the entity has taken special interest in him. Or perhaps it's Jack's own madness. Either way, it symbolizes death
>>
>>91063576
This.
>Appears behind the people that Jack didn't save.
>Appears behind his father being consumed in flames.
>Stalks him and gets closer as he bleeds out.
>>
>>91063764
He SPECIFICALLY looks like the personification of Japanese Ritual Suicide.
>>
File: tadakatsu_samurai.jpg (115KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
tadakatsu_samurai.jpg
115KB, 468x468px
>>91062699
No one really knows what it is, some claim it is Jack or what Jack will become or a personification of his fears or even death itself, it may be a spirit guardian or one that is haunting him, it may be the person who Jack lost his sword to, the only thing we know is that is based on a japanese samurai named Honda Tadakatsu, he had a horse named mikuniguro, wielded a powerful spear called the dragonfly cutter, owned a legendary masamune sword and had a helmet with deer antlers, Honda was also known as "The Warrior who surpassed Death itself" Oda Nobunaga referred to him as "a samurai among samurais" make your guess, everyone here thinks his theory is right and everyone else is wrong, take your pill and move on.
>>
Perhaps its a manifestation of his future??
>>
Would you /co/?
>>
>>91063801
where are the proofs
>>
It's a Japanese Grim Reaper. They smacked this in your face when Jack was bloody and limping and looked back to see Death calmly waiting for him.
>>
>>91063838
Almost extensive but also the Daughters concluded that that one stag was Aku's minion by looking at the horns.

That is blatantly foreshadowing something.
>>
>>91064410
Never noticed that, but I also remember that they thought it was evil but in the end, it did no harm at all and they were all shocked, I think it was foreshadowing the redemption of the last daughter of Aku.
>>
File: honda-heihachiro-tadakatsu.jpg (181KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
honda-heihachiro-tadakatsu.jpg
181KB, 1024x512px
>>91064517
It could go either way at this point. A deer antlers = Aku link has been established which means that this could foreshadow it as a malevolent figure. On the other hand the deer was harmless, so maybe the twist is it's actually benevolent.

Also have people googled this guy? His helmet is some Aku shit.
>>
>>91063838
>>91064517
>>91064684
i think you have nailed it
>>
>>91063838
>Honda was also known as "The Warrior who surpassed Death itself"
So where is he?
>>
>>91063838
Notably, he resembles a Samurai (specifically the one from the very first teaser) more than Jack has all season so far.
>>
>>91064684
>deer antlers = Aku link has been established

Or it was just a joke because the girls were raised in a fucking cave and think horns = Aku.
>>
>>91065417
Just imagine if the deer started mating. Blown their minds.
>>
File: JackTheWarrior-King2.jpg (112KB, 1189x890px) Image search: [Google]
JackTheWarrior-King2.jpg
112KB, 1189x890px
Has this been retconned?
>>
File: Skull_knight.jpg (611KB, 795x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Skull_knight.jpg
611KB, 795x1221px
>>
>>91065746

Genny said it would be addressed this season.
>>
>>91065985

Genndy*
>>
>>91065746
Genndy mentioned that he hasn't forgotten the Guardian, so probably.
>>
File: 14563750891920.png (25KB, 276x213px) Image search: [Google]
14563750891920.png
25KB, 276x213px
Something that will never live up to the hype. No matter what it is, yall niggas will bitch about it second we find out.
>>
>>91063509
imagine though

>Jack beats Aku seals him away and steps through the portal to his own time
>Suddenly aging hits him all at once and he takes his fathers place protecting his kingdom
>has son that he trains to be ready for Aku's inevitable return
>>
>>91062699
That is Shadow Warrior on Horse. They were named in leaked character turnarounds.

It sounds like a stupid joke name at first until you realise there already was a character called SHADOW WARRIOR in the earlier seasons: the Shinobi Shadow Warrior. Who likewise appeared as a pitch black silhouette.

So then its obvious who this is: another from the clan of the shadow warriors, more powerful, more mystical, this time hiding within Jack's INNER DARKNESS. Driving him further into the shadows that make the Shadow Warrior On Horse yet more imperceptable, yet more in control.

Till Jack once again, as he did in the fight with the first Shinobi Shadow Warrior, steps fully into the LIGHT.
>>
>>91062699

Its a guy on a fucking horse with a helmet with antlers on it, and hes got a few weapons including a spear.

why do you faggots always ask such retarded-ass questions.
>>
>>91062699
Still, no matter what 'he' is that rider is cool as fuck.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.