[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sssssh! He's sleeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: imageres.png (873KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
imageres.png
873KB, 1280x738px
Sssssh! He's sleeping
>>
File: scottishterrier-main-photo.jpg (38KB, 480x299px) Image search: [Google]
scottishterrier-main-photo.jpg
38KB, 480x299px
I am loving the current trend of cute dogs, Scotsman's clan better have a pack of Terriers when we see him.
>>
>>91055552
WAKE UP ANCIENT SAMURAI
>>
rule 34 when?
>>
Does anyone have next week episode promo?
>>
Did anyone feel like the daughters got killed off too easily?
I mean Jack is the greatest warrior but still they died in pretty amateur ways like a god-damn spear.
For people who trained their entire lifes just to fight one single person you think they would expect such obvious ways to kill them
>>
>>91056427
thought this too. The episode prior had Jack almost losing. Sure you can say he's learned how to counter their fighting style and studied the surrounding area but he's also heavily weakened. His wound may have healed but he looks malnourished af
>>
>>91056427
>>91056465

You're waifufags/idiots. It makes sense Jack dispatches them so easily, he's Jack. The arguments about these bitches being awesome/Jack's GOAT enemies never made sense, especially if you actually watched the show.
>>
>>91056427

Also Jack was getting his ass handed in the previous episode.
The sister have gone full stupid this episode
>>
>>91056427
>he forgot The Princess and the Bounty Hunters
Jack is OP as shit. Bear in mind he also trained in combat pretty much his whole life, not to mention he's been around for a long time now and is very experienced.
>>
File: 1490044261700.gif (383KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490044261700.gif
383KB, 500x375px
Anyone else have their first thought be he was going to kill the wolf when he was cold and shivering.
>>
>>91056427
>>91056465
Maybe they weren't expecting him to kill them?
>>
File: 1467603136438.jpg (21KB, 505x389px) Image search: [Google]
1467603136438.jpg
21KB, 505x389px
>>91055552
>>
>>91056427
The only reason they had an advantage over him earlier was surprise and numbers. And even then after two ambushes the best they could manage was a single serious wound on him while they lose one of their own. When its Jack's turn to ambush their advantage falls apart. As we saw on the cliff tree 1v1 Jack is leagues above any of them, cause hes fucking Jack.
>>
>>91058449
I would've loved that , but it really would've fucked the mood
>>
>>91056427
They got one good hit in during their last encounter, and a sister traded her life for it. That was when they had Jack on the back foot.
>>
>>91058449
>>91055552

>yfw you realize this is the first time Jack has smiled this season
>>
>>91055552
I was wondering why he didn't kill it for it's fur
Also was licking it's own wound without Jack's help supposed to mean something?
>>
>>91058855
>Also was licking it's own wound without Jack's help supposed to mean something?

No homo
>>
>>91058879
No nigga mean he splashed water and the wolf got pissed off
I'm not a furry
>>
>>91056427
We only have 10 episodes. Plot has to move.
>>
I hope the bluray for this has the option to watch all the episodes as a movie, eg with all of the credits taken out & such.

That or I hope someone splices it all together like that and tosses a torrent up
>>
File: border-collie.jpg (83KB, 645x380px) Image search: [Google]
border-collie.jpg
83KB, 645x380px
>>91055602
Terriers are fucking trash.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.