[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 14905212491260.jpg (100KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
14905212491260.jpg
100KB, 1080x607px
She's so strong!
>>
>>91054426
And cute.
>>
File: C7k1-JPVsAEG9nm.jpg (73KB, 776x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C7k1-JPVsAEG9nm.jpg
73KB, 776x1199px
>>91054436
And powerful.
>>
>>91054426
>tfw most of /co/ couldn't even lift half as much.
>>
>>91054487
tbf, that could be about 145 lbs
>>
people still watch CW's Felicity?
>>
File: C7k184SVMAARUav.jpg (115KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C7k184SVMAARUav.jpg
115KB, 900x1200px
>>91054677
Season 5 is great. Why don't you watch it?
>>
>>91054709
because I got bored when season 4 started
>>
>>91054709
cause it's trash and you have stockholm syndrome. All the new supporting cast are fucking terrible.
>>
>>91054796
>you have stockholm syndrome
No. I like Felicity from the beginning.
>>
>>91054709
Last episode was really good
The whole shooting episode was garbage
I wish the Prometheus vs vigilante fight was better
I hope they make Prometheus into an actual villain and put him in the comics because he's one of the best villains in the arrow verse and he's original
>>
File: ebr katie 784673462462.jpg (79KB, 629x785px) Image search: [Google]
ebr katie 784673462462.jpg
79KB, 629x785px
>>91057256
>comics
Sorry. I don't read comics. I just shitpost about them.
>>
How has this season's been? I haven't been keeping up? Also those Cassidy leaks tho.
>>
>>91054487
You can't lift 20kgs? did you lose both arms in a tragic fapping accident?
>>
>>91054426

how much is that supposed to be?

at my gym (germanfag here), our bars are like 20kg and that weight looks like it's at least 10kg. No way that skinny looking bitch is lifting 40kg OHP without looking like she's about to shit a massive turd
>>
>>91058089
pretty solid, it's way better than season 4.
>>
>>91058497
And the other shows?
>>
>>91054426
They established that she is stronger than the rest of the cast.
>>
>>91058441
looks like it says 15 KG

>>91058607
It's bizzaro season
Supergirl > LoT > Flash >>>>> Shit >>>> Arrow
>>
everyone should drop these shit CW shows and watch Legion instead
>>
>>91058645
>They established that she is stronger than the rest of the cast.
What? Really?
>>
>>91054709
I watched half of it.Then after the midseason break i pretty much lost interest in all of CW's series.Maybe i'll pick them up again later,anything interesting going on or did they turn to shit?
>>
Despise Felicity.

She is a shitty Mary Sue who pretty much eliminated two of my favorite DC heroines, Dinah and Babs.
>>
>>91058607
One of the best seasons for the arrow verse desu
Lot and Supergirl are the best, arrow has this great comeback and Prometheus is a great villain and he's not from the comics but I hope he's introduced in it because he's so good
Flash was kind of bad for the first half but it gets better
>>
>>91054426
Arrow season 5 is probably the second best Arrow season so far. Latest episode in particular was great.

I was really onboard with LoT but the longer it goes the more I dislike it. I'm really getting sick of them meeting historical figures and influencing their choices.

Flash just seems to exist right now.

Don't watch Supergirl, but I was happy to see MM in full costume in the musical Flash episode.
>>
In my opinion Flash has been the weaker of the CW four this year.

Arrow really feels like it's trying to change it's tone and direction after the past two seasons and it feels like it's for the better. Remember when season 4 ended and they announced Felicity's mother as a cast member for season 5? Someone must have said something because they absolutely toned down on what made s3 and 4 so disliked.

Legends as well feels different from last season, they've focused a lot more on the cheesy comic book fun than the "i was just a barista i dunno lol" drama that was slowing season 1.
Even Supergirl has made changes from the previous season that were for the best.

And then you have Flash making the same mistakes of it's last season and with drama just continuously being forced and it's own logic turning on it's head. It doesn't have the same comic book fun feeling of LoT nor does it's cast feel natural anymore.
>>
>>91060728
>not from the comics

I mean I enjoy what they've done with him and all but there's already a villain named Prometheus that was gutted for this character. Not to mention Adrian Chase, the identity of Prometheus on Arrow, in the comics being Vigilante(who has mysteriously been mia half the season)
>>
>>91061467
Wait,it turned out that the D.A was Prometheus and not Vigilante?

>mfw my crackpot theory from back then turns out to be true
Don't know how to feel about this desu.
>>
>>91054553
No, those are 15s. It's 75lbs.
>>
>>91061467
They could change it, the Prometheus wasnt that great imo and we could use some more Green arrow villains
>>91060898
You should really watch supergirl, even if you don't wanna catch up just start the first 2 episodes of season 2, Tyler Hoechlin is one of my favorite Supermen and he's way better than the man of steel one. You can see him and MM in costume fight metallo which was pretty great
>>91061247
Flash really is weak this season, they should try to avoid having another speedster as the main villain but they keep fucking up and making the non speedster villains side villains, grodd could have been a main villain, they could have had a whole rougues gallery too. There gonna show Abra Kadabra too. They should have made Dr alchemy a main villain but they just chose another speedster.
>>
>>91057256
>he's original
Fuck off back to tumblr to ship Olicity and then read some Batman comics
>>
>>91058773
You put Arrow and Flash in the wrong order anon.
>>
>>91063534
>Prometheus
>Batman villain
>>
What if, at the end of Season 5, we have Felicity killed by Promoetheus.

Then in the first episode of season 6, we have a new Red Arrow turn up and start taking over crime there, and killing everyone who doesn't fall in line. Then when Oliver confronts them, he finds out it's Felicity, brought back by the Lazarus pit.

We can call it "Under the Red Hood".
>>
>>91063534
It's not the same Prometheus man, this one is all original, he's nothing like the Batman one
>>
>>91065182
Fuck off we get under the red hood as an arc of the Batman show of we get it and then we get the actor for Jason get his own show with Colton Haynes and we get an outlaws show
>>
>>91063534
He is tho

He has nothing to do with Batman's Prometheus besides the name.
>>
>>91060303
about every 3 episodes they make it a point for another cast member to state, "Felicity is the strongest of us"
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.