[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press F to pay respects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: academy.jpg (464KB, 1980x1232px) Image search: [Google]
academy.jpg
464KB, 1980x1232px
Press F to pay respects
>>
>>91054207
Wait what happened?
>>
>>91054207
Is it Closing finally??
>>
>>91054207
Are they really pulling the plug? It didn't last long, if that's the case.
>>
>>91054225
Dev's basically went
>we're never doing any more story content
>all events from here on in
>now give us more shekels
>>
>>91054993
What??? LINK IT
>>
>>91055075
They did a leddit AMA yesterday. Their answers to everything was
>here's more events
And the cucks over there lapped that shit up
>>
>>91054993
Dear God, the events in AvAc were such shit.

>how about you log in every 2 hours for the next 5 days so you can grind for the chance to unlock some new characters
>and don't even think you can get more than 50% of the new content without spending a shitload of real life money to speed up your grinding

It was a pretty decent time-wasting game, but I dropped it halfway through the Spidey event because that was some fucking bullshit. If it was just regular story updates with a decent mix of free and buyable characters/costumes I would probably still be playing it, but those constant events were unbearable.
>>
>>91055196
same, the Spidey event was the worst shit
>every x amount of hours you need to check your stations
>but at some points you could be interrupted so you need to check more often
>then you have to do all this other random bullshit and if you are a human being that requires sleep and doing other things you'll probably come up short
>>
>>91055196
Yeah, there's a reason everyone in the /vg/ general just started using the hack to get through events. They made it impossible to do anything. Only promise was the story which seems to be why everyone was sticking around.
>>
File: Hawkeye.png (2MB, 1471x2016px) Image search: [Google]
Hawkeye.png
2MB, 1471x2016px
It's Avengers Alliance 2 all over again.
>>
Did they ever add dating?
>>
>>91055196
I dropped it in the Dr Strange event, the game was crushing faster than blinking speed and I couldn't do anything. Plus no option to move from device to device so couldn't move it.
>>
>>91055272
No. In fact, just about everything they promised at launch they've never added
>>
>>91055272
They added "dating"
Basically you go with 2 specific people in specific places doing specific things. So you can fight enemies in events together or some shit like that.
After the event all that progress it's lost so in the next event you start anew.
>>
>>91055272
They will add a pseudo-dating feature some day but not the real deal.
>>
>>91054207
Well, I've hit the free to grind tedium period in this anyway, and had resolved for a while now to only play long enough to see Hulk Cena in action, so I don't really mind.

The game was cute though.
>>
>>91055287
Inthink it was those walking villians those always make shit crash.

But they clsim that story will be bad for older phones but constant updates for new exvents and even more characters/buildings is good.
>>
File: IMG_3785.jpg (119KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3785.jpg
119KB, 600x900px
>>91054207
I had to dropped it a little over a year ago when I was too busy with work to even try and keep up with the events.

Great decision. My only regret is that it had top tier waifus and I haven't found another mobile game with that.
>>
>>91059993
Future Fight?
>>
>they didn't just use the hack
lol
>>
>>91060181
Even hackfags get event fatigue or theybcould be of the Applerace
>>
>>91060222
Yea I was a hackfag and I just got tired of it
Did only like half of strange event and then just stopped at ultron event
>>
>>91054207
What game should I now play for mobile waifus?
>>
>>91060969
Future Fight
>>
I got an offer for Iron Fist and some shards for £10 and I haven't seen the shards yet (they were supposed to be 20 per day for 30 days or something) anyone else know anything about it?
Also what's the hack?
>>
>>91062806
The hack got you instant actions and free shopping, though it didn't allow you to get the iron fist generator for free since they wanted straight money.
>>
File: Wasp Loves Mary Jane.png (3MB, 762x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Wasp Loves Mary Jane.png
3MB, 762x2160px
>>
>>91062979
I assume how you worded that it's no longer useable?
>>
File: Cute&Cringey.png (4MB, 855x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Cute&Cringey.png
4MB, 855x2880px
>>
>>91063172

Wasp is such a slut. I love her.

Seems I came too late. My academy is really small. And I'm not wasting real money on costumes and chars.
>>
>>91063191
Well there's a current one in the vg thread, but how long that thread or the hackanons will last is dubious.
>>
File: Wasp Starts a Gang.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Wasp Starts a Gang.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: Wasp-Arrest.jpg (185KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Wasp-Arrest.jpg
185KB, 1440x810px
>>
>>91060969
Fire Emblem?
>>
>>91063301
Why is Peter talking about spider-man in the third person? He is wearing the web shotters and the uniform right in front of the girl
>>
>Press F to pay respects

F is for FUCK that shit.

Theyre worse than EA. I didn't know such a thing was possible.

>>91055196
I was around from day one. Even thought of buying ISO 8 out of general support. And then you had the spiderman shit, and the even worse daredevil shit.

>>91055225
It was mathematically impossible to do that because of bugs without hacking.
>>
>>91063821
iirc he was hoping they didn't know his identity
>>
>>91054993
they said the map increasing lags the game and people with old tablets are having issues, they are going to try and fix that, they didn't say they would do more story.
>>
>>91063821
>>91064898
In the game he's still trying to pretend that he isn't Spider-Man but then Wasp tells him that they all already knew (like how he's wearing a shirt with a spider on it) but just played along because they thought it was important to him.
>>
>>91055247
Never even tried MAA2, but MAA was my jam. Once they announced the closing, though, I just gave up. Finished the last chapter, bought all the characters, and that was it. Didn't play for the last 3 weeks of it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.