[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he "defeat" The Lich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Sweet PT.png (219KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet PT.png
219KB, 480x480px
Did he "defeat" The Lich?
>>
BABY MAN
BABY MAN
BABY MAN
>>
>>91048544
IT'S AWWRIIIIIIIIGHT
>>
File: 1485590594157.png (363KB, 427x698px) Image search: [Google]
1485590594157.png
363KB, 427x698px
>>91047785
When you can't kill your enemy so you transform him into an eternal man baby that soils himself on an hourly basis and has to wear diapers and sleep in a crib and gets a sweater with love in every stitch and kisses from his mummy and daddy and mummy's friend and mummy's other friend.
>>
This character went from killing one of the greatest heroes in the show and wearing his skin to being a NEET. Why
>>
>>91047785
He IS the Lich.
>>
>>91048748
Because the hero defeated him? What kind of question is that?
>>
>>91047785
He defeated the Lich in the sense that the Lich's plans were foiled. He did not destroy him, but is now transformed into an innocuous man child. In Gold Stars we see that Sweet P can involuntarily summon the Lich when under great stress. But even then the Lich could not come back, had no magical powers to enforce,and so far this is the only time we have seen the actual Lich show signs of his own self. He just scared them away. So unless the writers delibrately write a story to have the Lich come back he will remain harmless. Keep in mind that this is the embodiment of evil, the antithesis of heroic and what we define as good, yet did not physically harm KoO or Tronto despite their ridicule. I'm convinced he will remain as a manchild for the rest of the show.
>>
>>91050252
Or be redeemed through seeing the world in Sweet P's eyes
>>
>>91048748
Because it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>91048544
FAT MAN VERSUS TIBY BABY MAN

I FEEL ALIVE
>>
>>91048748
there's no greater narrative tool than the role-reversal
>>
>>91050362
No, absolutely not.
It's been established many times that his sole goal is the complete and utter elimination of all forms of life. There's nothing that can be derived from life that could possibly appeal to him.
>>
>>91051483
Tacos.
>>
>>91047785
I always assumed that the Lich would come back, but it's entirely possible that he will remain as Sweet Pea for the rest of the show. They're definitely going to do something with him, but it's AT so who the fuck can predict what.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.