[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 63

Hi guys, Lynda here...I’m sad to tell everyone that my brother Oliver passed yesterday afternoon. My mom and I along with his best friends were all there to hold him in his last moments. I can’t thank everyone enough for everything they have done for my brother and my mother over the years. Jimmy fought everyday to survive and to make each day the best that he could. Thank you for everyone that believed in him and gave him a chance to show the world his amazing talent. I love you brother and I’m glad you can now rest. His career began at Wildstorm on titles such as Deathblow. He worked on the DC Universe Online MMO with Jim Lee and associates, before moving onto other titles Flashpoint, Wolverine, Fathom, Titans and more. https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/03/25/comic-book-artist-oliver-nome-passed-away/
>>
F
>>
>>91046498
This is sad.

I hope he rests in peace and I wish strength to his family and close friends.
>>
Brain cancer sucks.
>>
>>91046498
F
>>
>>91046902
I made a thread here using this image not long ago.

Really sad right now.
>>
>>91046498
This deserves a sticky too.
>>
>>91046902
never really heard of oliver, but that is nice artwork

F
>>
F
>>
>>91046498
AIDS is a terrible disease and the sooner we eradicate it, the better.
>>
>>91046498
F
>>
>>91046498
RIP
>>
>>91046498
Too young
>>
sticky the thread mods

do it
>>
F
One of these days. One of these coming days. cancer in any form won't take many talented artists away from us anymore.

We cant treat some now, but soon it'll be all. RIP
>>
F
>>
F.

RIP in peace good artist sir.
>>
F
>>
>>91046498
Rip in peace
>>
F
Hope his family and friends hold up
>>
Didn't know his work that much but it always sucks when someone is lost so young and by such a way.

F

Be strong
>>
That really sucks man. I really liked his work on Flashpoint.

F
>>
File: download_2.jpg (8KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
download_2.jpg
8KB, 265x190px
>>91046498
F
>>
That's fucking brutal, my aunt died of the same type of brain cancer and it was awful to watch. May he rest in peace.
>>
F
>>
>>91046498
F
>>
>>91046498

F
>>
F
>>
Did he drop any good loot?
>>
F
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91046498
Share his story, his life experience. You will be planting a seed that will grow to enrich other's lives. In that way you will help your brother's legacy live on.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
The end
>>
>>91046498
F
>>
>>91055665
thank you
>>
awwww
>>
F
>>
F
Very unfortunate. Looks like he had some talent.
>>
>>91055665
Cheers, anon. That was nice.

F
>>
>>91055685
You Welcome anon.
>>
F
>>
F
>>
F
May God give his loved ones strenght
>>
>>91059507
>Cheers, anon.
This>>91059507
>That was nice.
Agreed
>>
File: terrible day for rain.gif (446KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
terrible day for rain.gif
446KB, 300x170px
>>
>>91046498
He's in a better place now, with good comics and great artists
>>
RIP
>>
F

Stick this mods! Jesus fuck!
>>
Stan lee claims another in his quest for immortality
>>
>>91066373
This
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.