[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Button Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 23

For those who give a shit

>>The big "reveal" is that Flashpoint never happened like we all thought it did. And by "didn't happen like we thought it did", I mean retcon city

>>Basically Reverse Flash sent Barry to a parallel Earth by Zoom when he tried to stop him from killing his mom.

>>Zoom later mind fucked Barry by tricking him into thinking he caused a dystopian future by stopping his mom from being killed.

>>Reverse Flash also reveals that while Barry was away, he went back in time and fucked up Wally's entire past by stopping Wally from stopping Zoom from aborting his twins. Hence why the kids are not being mentioned by Wally, since they literally no longer exist.

>>Jay Garrick, who was teaming up with Wally and the rest of the Speedsters to try and stop Reverse Flash, basically flipped the fuck out and tried to kill Reverse Flash, but an unknown force (Manhattan) sent them to the Flashpoint Earth.

>>Which in turn is where Barry/Batman and Jay meet. No one recognizes Jay but Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint Batman) vouches for him.

>>Manhattan makes his first official appearance killing Zoom

>>Barry/Jay/Batman are sent back to Earth by Oz, who's freaking out that Manhattan might be making his move

>>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xse's evil twin brother (who Reverse Fash kidnapped at birth as part of the whole "Legion of Three Worlds" crisis). Reverse Flash kidnapped him and trained him to be evil and part of Reverse Flash fucking with Wally's timeline was to eventually replace him with Black Wally to pull a Judas Contract on Barry via giving him a sidekick who would betray him. However, when Manhattan fucked with the timeline, Black Wally switched sides to help Barry as he grew to care for him and new family.

>> Jay believes Black Wally has truly repented and forgives him.

>>Zinger is Jay visiting Johnny Thunder asking him to help find the rest of the JSA
>>
Why can't Superman fix it, he's faster than all of them
>>
>>91045601
Thanks for saving me $12 Rich.
>>
>>91045601
I know this is fanfic but damn it's probably better than whatever bullshit we will actually get....
>>
File: 1385033452709.gif (706KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
1385033452709.gif
706KB, 500x212px
>>91045601
>>>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xse's evil twin brother (who Reverse Fash kidnapped at birth as part of the whole "Legion of Three Worlds" crisis). Reverse Flash kidnapped him and trained him to be evil and part of Reverse Flash fucking with Wally's timeline was to eventually replace him with Black Wally to pull a Judas Contract on Barry via giving him a sidekick who would betray him. However, when Manhattan fucked with the timeline, Black Wally switched sides to help Barry as he grew to care for him and new family.
>>> Jay believes Black Wally has truly repented and forgives him.
>>
>>91045601
but they just did a whole arc about danny being wally's dad. I believe the first part, not the last half
>>
>Black Wally will be his own character separate from original Wally, and will probably get his own costume/identity if he survives the event

Neat.
>>
>>91045601
I would believe it if not for the "Black Wally is a mole" thing.
>>
Are the three jokers going to to stand around jerking off until they cum on the watchman button?
>>
>>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xse's evil twin brother (who Reverse Fash kidnapped at birth as part of the whole "Legion of Three Worlds" crisis). Reverse Flash kidnapped him and trained him to be evil and part of Reverse Flash fucking with Wally's timeline was to eventually replace him with Black Wally to pull a Judas Contract on Barry via giving him a sidekick who would betray him. However, when Manhattan fucked with the timeline, Black Wally switched sides to help Barry as he grew to care for him and new family.

I know it will never happen, but that would be a great "fuck you" to Marvel, given how they are quadrupling down on SJW crap, to have Black Wally turn out to be a Terra-style evil shit.

Basically a sleazy evil shit who will switch sides to save his skin and who has no real moral code except to be evil and being a duplicitous lying asshole who will say or do anything to avoid being killed or put in jail.
>>
>>>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xse's evil twin brother (who Reverse Fash kidnapped at birth as part of the whole "Legion of Three Worlds" crisis). Reverse Flash kidnapped him and trained him to be evil and part of Reverse Flash fucking with Wally's timeline was to eventually replace him with Black Wally to pull a Judas Contract on Barry

was believable up until this
>>
>>91045601
Why would Black Wally pretend to be Iris's nephew if he was actually Barry's grandson? I mean the Judas Contract thing would work if he was basically Black Bart instead of Daniel's son

your theory is dumb OP
>>
>>91045906

I don't know why I kek'd at this so much and why it seems so plausible.
>>
>>91045601
wally could have betrayed flash multiple times by now
>>
>>91045872
OP here. They will address that following the Button arc and to a lesser extent, the upcoming Titans/Deathstroke arc; Black Wally has been pulling a Zoom, editing his own timeline to make it less crappy. Deathstroke finds out about it and demands Black Wally change the past to save Grant.

The solicitations for the Titans/Deathstroke crossover are explicitly vague as to WHICH Wally Deathstroke is going to target. It's Black Wally he'll be going after not OG Wally.
>>
>>91045601
shitposting aside, timetravel is such bullshit
>>
>>91045601
the crossover doesnt start for 4 weeks. even rebirths twist wasnt revealed till a week before
>>
>>91046136
why would he edit himself to be a villains son, and have his mom abandon him. it makes no sense
>>
>>91046136
do you have any proof? art, a copy of the script, anything to show you arent pulling this out of your ass for a crossover that wont even start for 4 weeks and wont end for 2 months?
>>
>>91045906

The Three Jokers storyline isn't going to be touched in The Button.

DC is a bit gunshy because of the fact that people thought the recent Harley Quinn story was part of the denouncement of the Three Jokers plotline. It will be addressed towards the end of the year, pending where the Snyder crossover ends up falling on the schedule.
>>
>>91046331
I'll play along. What are some other DC scoops you can give us. What's Snyder's event about
>>
>>91045998
Reverse Flash's original plan, was to slowly destroy Wally's life then erase him from existence/stick Black Wally into the timeline to take his place as a temporal sleeper agent. Black Wally got prepped with his fake memories and stuff, which backfired on Zoom in that Manhattan decided to stick Black Wally into the timeline himself one Reverse Flash was dispatched to Flashpoint Earth to replace Wally, after Manhattan removed him.
>>
>>91045601
is this humphries trying to get away from dc now, and move to image
>>
OP, the issue after this is a standalone where wallace has to protect central city on his own, and then it starts a thawne arc. with wallace involved
>>
>>91046416
Basically bad guys in Gotham get Hawkworld tech, including anti-grav metal ala Hawkman's harness.

Basically it's Snyder deciding to play around and do a non-Horror story, in terms of a line-wide DC crossover where Batman (using the same tech Hawkman uses) gets to fly and beat up a bunch of his rogue gallery who now can fly too/have alien weapons and stuff.

There will be elements of Underworld Unleashed in the whole thing too, as Snyder (by making it a DCU-wide crossover) is basically telling other writers they can use the crossover to upgrade/revamp existing villains with Hawkworld tech.

But basically it's an excuse plot to let Snyder do a storyline where Batman gains the ability to fly and be a real "Bat"man
>>
>>91046232
He was raised by Reverse Flash, who basically raised him in an abusive fashion to make him hate his family and stuff. Black Wally have serious emotional problems will be part of the retool of the character, in terms of making him 100% different from OG Wally
>>
>>91046797
he already is different. like do you have any proof of this, considering the solicits for the issues after this has everyone fine with wally
>>
>>91046700
That.... sounds kind of neat.
>>
>>91046700
sounds better than kings autistic emo bats
>>
>retconning the last reboot when there's going to be another reboot in five years or so
>>
>>91046950
it's not a reboot and it never was.
>>
>>91046700
will it connect to the larger rebirth plot line or is it just gonna be a bat event?
>>
>>91045601
wally explicitly said that barry had changed things, and that manhattan took the time away when he was resetting everything
>>
>>91046849
They are going to have Barry not know that Black Wally is fucked up inside, while the Deathstroke/Titans arc is going to have Black Wally do what Slade wants (bring back Grant), in exchange for Slade keeping his secret. So OG Wally and the Titans won't exactly know why Slade thought Black Wally could do what Slade said he could do.

Jay will be the only one who knows Black Wally's secret and it will lead to tension within the Flash family in that Jay doesn't trust OG Wally and Barry but does trust Black Wally.
>>
>>91046700
Well, it doesn't sound as bad as monster men turned out...
>>
>>91047077
how does deathstroke find out
>>
>>91047039
Think Joker's Last Laugh. Batman story, but crossovers will be done in a manner where it's not too intrusive. Also writers have been told they can either do serious stories where villains get upgraded/revamped with Hawkword tech, or just making fun of everyday mooks with flight vests and big alien guns

No connection to Rebirth; Snyder was asked if he wanted to connect it but opted not to do so.

It's a throwaway joke story (basically, what if Batman decided he wanted to aid flight tech to his suit?) expanded to a company crossover, because DC wanted a Batman centric event to go against Secret Empire/Make Mine Marvel relaunch.
>>
>>91047060
This will be addressed (along with the MIA Wally kids).

Wally has been compromised memory-wise. All of the speedsters, save Jay, have been compromised memory-wise. It's one of the ways they plan on making Jay unique in that he's the only speedster who's not been mindfucked.
>>
>>91046700
This is bullshit. What is the statue of the evil Hawk-Batman then? What is the mystery that goes back to the beginning of humankind and spans generations and how does it involves the multiverse?

Is the JL involved?
>>
>>91047274
Clock King.

Clock King cuts a deal with Reverse Flash to sic Slade onto Black Wally because Reverse Flash is pissed off that Black Wally has switched sides.
>>
>>91047367
makes sense.any chance you know what book tom king and mitch gerards has been working on secretly?
>>
I'll bite... is DC going to restore Pre-Flashpoint continuity at the end of Rebirth? Are they getting back the 10 years Manhattan stole or at least some of that time?

Is Wally's career as the Flash, Morrison JLA, Crisis, etc, being restored to continuity?
>>
>>91047633
that is dark days or whatever. he's talking about metal

>>91047642
I'm not really buying it.
>>
>>91045601
> Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xs's evil twin brother

Ok this is where I started doubting it.
>>
Im calling this out as bullshit just because you are trying too hard. There are no source, you're making shit up on the spot. Post some kind of proof, if you wont you are making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>91047642
click king showing again in deathstroke? nice
>>
>>91047633
Hawkworld has been coming to Earth for a while. Nudging human civilization upwards when needed.

Hawk-Batman is a generic demon in Hawkworld. Batman finds out about it as his motivation for adding flight tech to mess with the Hawkworld bad guys.

Also the JLA will be fighting bad guys, normals and super-villains who have alien tech upgrades/weapons now at their disposal.
>>
>>91047742
Dark Days is a prelude to Metal. Even a kid will realize that seeing it's called Dark Days:The Casing and Dark Days:The Forge
>>
>>91045601
op how do you know this
>>
>>91046700

Uurrrgghhh..., I have better plans for Hawkman. This is dumb, don't further clusterfuck him up DC.
>>
Eh good try, I'm still dubious. Leak threads on /co/ especially about DC are pretty wrong all the time. Remember the Rebirth "Leaks" where it was Prime who died and Wally was a pawn of the Empty Hand because he was pissed that Barry retconned his history? And how Earth 2 (the original) came back with Spectre guarding it and shooing away any trespassers?
>>
>>91047896
He's pulling shit out of his ass
>>
>>91047968
>I SHOULD WRITE COMICS ME!
>>
File: 1482032276975.jpg (68KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1482032276975.jpg
68KB, 524x468px
Can someone storytime all the relevant Manhattan related comics?
>>
>>91045601
>>>Reverse Flash also reveals that while Barry was away, he went back in time and fucked up Wally's entire past by stopping Wally from stopping Zoom from aborting his twins. Hence why the kids are not being mentioned by Wally, since they literally no longer exist.
Yeah there's no way they're having an actual forced abortion story

This isn't the DCAU
>>
>>91047996
Remember that "coming up on the first year of Rebirth" that had John Stewart be a yellow lantern fighting in a giant Red Lantern related event? Red Dawn or something? The Reds were in the first few issues of GL, but no yellow John (yet)
>>
>>91047737
They are doing a piecemeal rollback.

JL won't go back to pre-New 52 unless the Justice League movie tanks (and by tanks, I mean it is a legit full on bomb). Similarly, Batgirl isn't going back (nor Damian or Jason) but Cassie, Tim, Stephanie might get debooted eventually.

There was talk about putting Wally on the new Justice League book that spun out of JL/SS but it was veto from above because they want Barry to be the only Flash in the Justice League.
>>
>>91045601
>Reverse Flash also reveals that while Barry was away, he went back in time and fucked up Wally's entire past by stopping Wally from stopping Zoom from aborting his twins. Hence why the kids are not being mentioned by Wally, since they literally no longer exist.

Irey appears in DC Universe Rebirth in Wally's flashback when he remembers his Pre-Flashpoint past.

You're full of bullshit OP, it's over
>>
>>91048055

Yeah it's a could having a goal anon. Something you're actively working towards and dedicating your life too.
>>
>>91048150
oh yeah I remember. Red Dawn was "supposed" to be DC's first big event then too how the Red Lanterns were pawns of the big bad or something
>>
>>91048153
It's not about JL going back to pre-New 52, it's about restoring the past of the team. Make the New 52 league the current incarnation, but keep the Morrison one in the past as canonical.
>>
>>91047832
Ok, but DC has said this has been building up for years in the bat books. How is this connected to what Snyder and King have been doing? Does duke actually become batman?
>>
>>91048224
I know I was petty the post before but I'd genuinely like to see your plans for Hawkman. Other than the Johns run (The one running alongside JSA and also him in JSA) I have had no interest in him.
>>
Well we should know pretty quickly if this is all bullshit since DC is doing a live stream announcement for Metal next Sunday and we'll get the basic plot. If it doesn't match up with op, this is all bs
>>
File: file.png (87KB, 1280x510px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
87KB, 1280x510px
>>91048260

huh it seems Hiro upped the text limit since I can't seem to post this old post. What's interesting here is that it's clear that Humphries has dropped anything about Red Dawn as there's barely any mention or build up of it anymore.
>>
>>91048621
The Metal=/=The Button

>>91048719
of course I realized this could have just been for the opening arc.
>>
File: file.png (214KB, 1298x408px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
214KB, 1298x408px
dumping the previous "leaks". Did we do better or worse?
>>
>>91048274
It's Duke's coming out party.

Basically Duke will have a major role. He does not become Batman, but basically the story will have Duke achieving "Dick Grayson/Oracle" status in terms of everyone in the DC Universe knowing about him and considering him a major player in the DC Universe.
>>
File: file.png (89KB, 1278x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
89KB, 1278x400px
>>91048857
>>
File: file.png (39KB, 1288x174px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
39KB, 1288x174px
>>91048913
>>
>>91048857
>>91048913
Aha, there's the one I thought of
>>
>>91045601
Too complex to ve true and cannot be explained in a convincing narrative in even 10 issues.

Horrible fanfic. I hope you step into a Lego piece.
>>
But who the fuck is Oz?
>>
File: file.png (158KB, 1366x854px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
158KB, 1366x854px
>>91048952
>>
>>91048867
How does Nightwing tie in?
>>
File: file.png (56KB, 1284x302px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
56KB, 1284x302px
ah here's another interesting post. Mainly because from where Abnett is going. He's aiming for Roy/Donna endgame
>>
>>91049299
What I'm getting from this is that the poster believes that Rucka somehow holds the strings to nearly every character and has considerable influence
>>
>>91048763
yes, but op explained what is supposed to happen in metal
>>
>>91046849

yeah it;s an insane fanfic that shits over this new character for no reason.
>>
>>91049299

>Operation Steal Harley Quinn

holy shit my sides
>>
>>91045601

So The Cereal King outlined an even more ridiculous story than the shitty one he passed off as another 'glorious' event in the 'tradition' of New Krypton and Brightest Day/Blackest Night and the actual writers have to write this dung up and make it as palatable as possible, which doesn't sound scrumptious enough
>>
>>91045877
But he already is his own character and has his own costume.
>>
>>91051114
but that doesn't match ops words!
>>
>>91045601
>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xse's evil twin brother (who Reverse Fash kidnapped at birth as part of the whole "Legion of Three Worlds" crisis). Reverse Flash kidnapped him and trained him to be evil and part of Reverse Flash fucking with Wally's timeline was to eventually replace him with Black Wally to pull a Judas Contract on Barry via giving him a sidekick who would betray him. However, when Manhattan fucked with the timeline, Black Wally switched sides to help Barry as he grew to care for him and new family.

Most of this sounds more or less plausible, except for this bit, which feels really dick wavy about how Bwally is not real nyah nyah so there.
>>
>>91045601
>>>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xse's evil twin brother (who Reverse Fash kidnapped at birth as part of the whole "Legion of Three Worlds" crisis). Reverse Flash kidnapped him and trained him to be evil and part of Reverse Flash fucking with Wally's timeline was to eventually replace him with Black Wally to pull a Judas Contract on Barry via giving him a sidekick who would betray him. However, when Manhattan fucked with the timeline, Black Wally switched sides to help Barry as he grew to care for him and new family.
>
It was working until you game Black Wally an interesting character. Nice try though.
>>
>bunch of shit I don't care about
>9 different speedsters, like Mortal Kombat palette swap ninjas
>more shit I don't care about
>Jay Garrick and Johnny Thunder re-uniting the JSA
Now you have my attention.
>>
>>91047896
He doesn't. One moment it's like he saw advance previews or leaked scripts, the next he suddenly is privy to internal talk and plans.
>>
>>91048061
There isn't anything to storytime yet.
>>
Assuming these leaks are true(which I doubt)this is basically a Judas Contract rehash with time travel....

Why do writers insist on adding time travel to situations where it makes no sense?
>>
File: TT_Cv9.jpg (108KB, 775x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TT_Cv9.jpg
108KB, 775x1200px
Final part of the Lazarus contract has Wally walking away from the team so if this is true the Titans and Teen Titans find out in the Lazarus contract

>Still dealing with the consequences of “The Lazarus Contract,” Kid Flash’s status with the team is challenged by Damian…and the Teen Titans will never be the same.
>>
>>91052837
Wow.
>>
>>91045601

Was believable up until this part, Jesse
>>
>>91052837
black Wally watches or Spy damian for someone That says a person from reddit.
>>
>>91052837
FUCK that's a cool costume on Starfire. How long has she had it?
>>
>>91053078
Since Teen Titans Rebirth
>>
>>91053056
Oh interesting

>>91053078
since dc rebirth started
>>
>>91045699
THOSE. WERE. FOR. CHARITY.
>>
Wait. So Proffesor Zoom is dead?
>>
>>91053078
Since they retconned her after rebirth. Seriously n52 Starfire was fucking garbage.
>>
>>91045780
>>91045945
I usually joke about people responding to their own posts to pretend like they're getting support but holy shit, you're literally doing that, OP.
>>
>>91045601
>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally

Nigga you literally see the button fly in from when Wally tries to get Batman remember him. The page literally says other demensions flow in to fill the space as wally is pulled away or some shit then the button shoots out and Batman finds it.
>>
File: FLASH_26_not_final.jpg (207KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FLASH_26_not_final.jpg
207KB, 791x1200px
>>91053126
Of course not. He's even the villain of the story arc immediately following the button.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 267x200px
>>91045945
You have a point, anon.
>>
>>91045601
Anon, why do you make shit out of your ass?

>>Manhattan makes his first official appearance killing Zoom
Zoom survives into next arc, that's been confirmed already.
>>
>>91053706
Zoom=/=Professor Zoom
>>
Any more spoilers OP?
>>
>>91047023
yes it was you fucking idiot, how was it not a reboot
>>
File: it's mememe barry.jpg (228KB, 768x1178px) Image search: [Google]
it's mememe barry.jpg
228KB, 768x1178px
>>91045601
>Manhattan makes his first official appearance killing Zoom
Wait. Wait. Wait. Zoom as in Zolomon, right? From what I can tell Thawne is now referenced as Reverse Flash?

I blame CW for enforcing the Reverse Flash meme.
>>
>>91054316
Thawne has been referred to as Reverse-Flash since Johns' original Flash: Rebirth
>>
Oh I love the smell of fake spoilers in the morning.
>>
File: Reverse_Flash_020.jpg (110KB, 502x832px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse_Flash_020.jpg
110KB, 502x832px
>>91054365
He's been RF way before that. I just think Professor Zoom sounds a lot cooler and I hate how Zolomon has adopted that name and made it his own.
>>
>>91053113

I think Silver Age Superman is much faster than his era's Flash.
>>
>>91053230
There's 3 evil yellow speedsters. Reverse-Flash, Professor Zoom and Zoom.
>>
>>91054409
Shut the fuck up, Johns
>>
I think we can all come the the logical conclusion that this is all bullshit right?
>>
>>91054467
>Bringing Watchmen into the DC canon
yep, that's bullshit.
>>
>>91049299
I feel like Abnett has integrity and balls
Rucka is a dumb tranny
>>
>>91048260
there is a red entity in the earth's core right now though
>>
>>91045601

So...

Is it gonna be explained how Barry lost his powers by going to the alternative Earth?

Although I assume that it's probably due to some speedforce bullshit, as it's been shown that the speed of speedforce users can be stolen after all.
>>
>>91054261
Because it didn't wipe out the last universe. It just fucked around with its timeline to mitigate the clusterfuck that was New 52. Are you seriously that dense?
>>
>>91052837
OP what about the superman line up?
>>
>>91054365
He's been occasionally called the Reverse Flash since the Silver Age, but is properly called Professor Zoom. However, DC's shit the bed so badly regarding the Reverse Flashes that I don't blame people for being confused about them. It's frustrating.
>>
>>91054409
Professor Zoom and RF are the same person.
>>
File: 3069192-3+rebirth.jpg (1MB, 1988x1993px) Image search: [Google]
3069192-3+rebirth.jpg
1MB, 1988x1993px
>>91055115
>he didn't get the joke
>>
yeah a reboot would make more sense.. this is crap.. total..
>>
>>91055115
Not necessarily
Reverse-Flash was also the moniker of Daniel West
>>
So, why is zatanna so important to this plot?
>>
File: 11f0c90c6c9f2a12027407a7e8961d4b.jpg (165KB, 678x1142px) Image search: [Google]
11f0c90c6c9f2a12027407a7e8961d4b.jpg
165KB, 678x1142px
>>91045601
WATCHMAN ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS
>>
>>91055262

Time to shit?
>>
File: 1465392358703.png (78KB, 280x255px) Image search: [Google]
1465392358703.png
78KB, 280x255px
>>91045601
At least we're closer to the JSA coming back
y-yay
that black Wally thing sounds like some bullshit though
>>
Damn. I would actually enjoy all of that besides the dumbass black wally shit you came up with.
>>
File: Depressed Flash.png (223KB, 467x594px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed Flash.png
223KB, 467x594px
>>91045601
I want The Button to be Bruce & Barry's Wacky Dystopian Adventures, dammit, and not more continuity shenagians like Superman:Reborn
>>
OH SHIIIT
What if they reveal Flashpoint Earth was one of the Seven Unknown Earths from Multivetsity?
>>
>>91045699
Obvious troll is obvious. Eat shit
>>
>>91046449
You know how I know you're autistic? Well thought out response, but zero effort on grammar.
>>
>>91045601
this is unrelated but,did they ever elaborate on the whole "3 jokers" thing yet? i haven't read a dc book in years but i heard about this part and sparked my interest.
>>
File: letöltés (1).jpg (346KB, 1632x566px) Image search: [Google]
letöltés (1).jpg
346KB, 1632x566px
>>91045601
DC has fucked up their timeline so bad, they need four different villains to explain every shit that's happened in the last few years.
Seriously, how do you reach this level of incompetence? How can their editors keep their jobs after all this shit?
>>
this thread is bonkers
>>
>>91048061
>Watchmen
>Before Watchmen: Dr. Manhattan
>the last page of Darkseid War
>Rebirth #1
There you go, that's literally every single thing that Manhattan has appeared in, with the last two only having him off-panel.
>>
>We like retcons, so we recton'd this retcon so that we could retcon while we retcon the retcon

Cape comic fags will defend this.
>>
>>91055652
t. Marvelshill
>>
>>91054178
> killing Zolomon without doing anything with him for years

dropped before i even picked it up
>>
>>91053230
Cool. What book is this in and where do I begin. I haven't read a comic since the latest secret wars.
>>
>>91057299
Who ya callin' a Marvel shill, you stupid-ass bitch boi??? I'mma let you know I'm one of the biggest DC Comics enthusiasts on Earth-33. I've read more stories about Kite Man than you've read about Batman. You should be banished to the Pre-Crisis Antimatter Universe for even suggesting I'm a Marvel shill. Some of my achievements:
-I know more Legion of Super-Heroes members than people in real life
-I'm fluent in kryptonian, thanagarian, rannian, tamaranean and bolovaxian
-Grant Morrison sometimes calls me to help him find cool Silver Age comics
-I have every issue of the groundbreaking 1993 crossover 'Bloodlines' polybagged in my basement
-I can trace back Bruce Wayne's family tree to 683 AD
I despise the House of Mouse and everything they stand for. Choose a weapon, location and time, and I'm gonna be there to kick your ass. You're gonna regret recklessly calling someone a Marvel shill on a malaysian pottery discussion website.
>>
>>91055432
>I want the event that's supposed to further explain Rebirth not to do so

You're a faggot
>>
>>91055652
Don't you know?
It doesn't matter if they fuck up their continuity so much they gotta reboot every 5 years now.
It doesn't matter if they fuck with watchmen continuity.
It's always okay if dc does it. And all naysayers are shills and mouseketeers.
>>
File: IMG_1534.jpg (42KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1534.jpg
42KB, 384x384px
>>91045601
>>
Explain something to me.

Will
>the button
be a new , individual run, or I'll have to follow Flash to read about the Manhattan shennanigans?
>>
>>91058986
It's a Batman/Flash crossover. DC knows far more people read Batman than Flash so you won't need to have followed Flash to understand the story.
>>
>>91059066
Good, good.

DC knows me well. When does it start?
>>
>>91059090
Next month.
>>
>>91059113
>mr_burns_excellent.gif
>>
>>91046700
>where Batman gains the ability to fly
I'm sold
>>
>>91045601
>Xse's evil twin brother

Who is Xse?
>>
>>91059477
Learn their pronouns shitlord
>>
>>91059477
He means XS aka Jenni. Barry's black granddaughter
>>
>>91045601
The Button thing isn't going to be so heavily entrenched with a bunch of weird Wally West shit no one cares about.

Readers are going to have no clue what Zolomon or Wally's kids are and especially aren't going to give a fuck about Legion speedster shit.
>>
>>91054402
Flash and Superman have raced a dozen times and Superman has literally never won. No matter the version (though Jay kind of cheated?).
>>
Wow. DC are a bunch of jerks. Here buy these books for 5 years. Guess what nothing matters ,we took your money,suckers. Well DC you can all go to hell. Bunch of aging guys with inflated egos like Rucka looking for validation in the past. Willing to undo stories that were interesting to sell their boring crap.
>>
>>91060525
>Wow. DC are a bunch of jerks. Here buy these books for 5 years. Guess what nothing matters ,we took your money,suckers. Well DC you can all go to hell. Bunch of aging guys with inflated egos like Rucka looking for validation in the past. Willing to undo stories that were interesting to sell their boring crap.

There's some amazingly sick irony in New 52 fags being mad that their precious 5 years are being retconned.
>>
File: RCO006.jpg (667KB, 1280x1981px) Image search: [Google]
RCO006.jpg
667KB, 1280x1981px
>>91060525
>muh continuity
I'd rather go back to the way things were, thanks.
>>
>>91060662
Can you imagine how big the butthurt was after COIE?
>>
>>91060800
I would also like Dickbats to come back
>>
>>91056563
>Flash Rebirth One Shot (Barry and Bruce discuss the button)
>Titans Rebirth One Shot
>>
>>91048867
What's his codename
>>
File: sure.png (12KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
sure.png
12KB, 236x213px
>>91045601
>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xse's evil twin brother...

Sure making a black character doing something wrong with all bullshit about diversity going on in the world, sounds legit
>>
>>91060662
Comparred to what? Post crisis tossed out most things?
>>
>We find out the button was put in the cave by Black Wally; we find out that he's secretly Xse's evil twin brother (who Reverse Fash kidnapped at birth as part of the whole "Legion of Three Worlds" crisis). Reverse Flash kidnapped him and trained him to be evil and part of Reverse Flash fucking with Wally's timeline was to eventually replace him with Black Wally to pull a Judas Contract on Barry via giving him a sidekick who would betray him. However, when Manhattan fucked with the timeline, Black Wally switched sides to help Barry as he grew to care for him and new family.

This is how I know it's a lie

Nice fanfiction though
>>
File: 1443745705514.jpg (376KB, 963x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1443745705514.jpg
376KB, 963x1508px
>>91059569
she's also best girl
>>
>>91060525
WW and Superman were undone but the rest of the lines are still untouched. Abnett's Aquaman is literally just a continuation of what he was doing during DCYou.
>>
>>91045601
how would someone who is barely literate be privy to this info?
>>
>>91062327
I fully expect they'll never mention the shitty Eobard Thawne that appeared in Venditti's Flash run
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.