[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Steven, Gems, and Greg fuck around the entire ship undetected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: a3a.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a3a.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>Steven, Gems, and Greg fuck around the entire ship undetected
>Diamonds still don't know about Steven
>Agate keeps quiet about the entire adventure
>None of the Jaspers or Amythysts will tell either
>Entire gang escapes unscathed and returns home without consequence

So what was the fucking point of this arc other than to add lore entries to the wikia? Because it seems like it totally unphased the characters and didn't add any progression other than information for the audience's sake.
>>
>>91041905
except where yellow diamond said they were going to return to earth in probably a mass alien abduction.
>>
>>91041905
It was for the gems to learn more about home world and how they operate things currently.
Just as we learned new shit about them, so did the gems.
>>
>>91041905
Stay in your shitty general you cancerous piece of shit.
>>
>>91042109
What? They still think the Cluster is going to destroy the planet. They're not even contemplating on Peridot backtalking Yellow or the fact that everytime they send a gem to the planet, they never come back.
>>
I want to fuck Agate
>>
>>91041905
You met the diamonds. Also holly blue agate is cute, CUTE
>>
>>91042679

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwsZp4GrC8
>>
File: nanakill.jpg (11KB, 360x204px) Image search: [Google]
nanakill.jpg
11KB, 360x204px
>>91042679
Yeah sadly this. The show is kill at this point if they don't wrap this up soon in some way that makes sense. Which they can't. Because they are cashing in. I feel bad for actual children who were genuine fans of this show in the beginning, but there really aren't many.
>>
>>91041905
Amethyst got to meet other Quartzes from Earth and finally stopped feeling like a mistake
>>
>>91042679
They are going to come back exactly because they think it'll be destroyed. And them not giving a fuck about Peridot could be seen as them just coming to the conclusion that she's stuck on the rock that is going to blow up soon anyway, so fuck her. I assume that YD is going to give her her piece of mind now that she's going to go there anyway.
The fact that they don't show concern about gems disappearing when they go there is a problem though, but it can just be that they really give so little of a fuck about their subjects, that if the whole planet is just going to blow up anyway, then it'll just take whatever is dealing with the gems they've send, with it, so why bother?
It could have been written a lot better, but those things can easily be explained away.
>>
File: RCO017_1463384272.png (109KB, 1280x343px) Image search: [Google]
RCO017_1463384272.png
109KB, 1280x343px
>>
>>91041905
I think its a setup.Like something else is gonna happen in the zoo later on and without this arc it would be confusing.
The way they wrote it off was to take us back to the status quo but it seems clear it will bite them in the ass later.
>>
>>91043469
>Thinking that will resolve her arc

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA. Garnet will keep being obsessed with fusion. Pearl with Rose. and Amy with her own flaws. The only characters that actually change are Peridot and Steven, shockingly.
>>
>>91041905
Presenting holly blue,a new gem.We now know quartz have agates who lead them.This could lead to a agate for jasper that could start her redemption.
We meet current blue diamond,one of the endgame villains,and we see her for how she really is.
We see the diamonds arent complete cunts.
It wasnt useless.They just ended it like that so there could be status quo again.
>>
It showed us that all the other Rose Quarts were bubbled up at the Zoo. Presumably they were the original Zoo keepers.

Also, we know Yellow Diamond is still waiting on the cluster. And there might be future abductions.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.