[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to his book when there's a reboot or a Crisis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: endless___destiny_by_saulone.jpg (270KB, 792x1080px) Image search: [Google]
endless___destiny_by_saulone.jpg
270KB, 792x1080px
What happens to his book when there's a reboot or a Crisis?
>>
>>91037530
He loses his place and has to find it again.

Probably the only thing in existence that actually pisses him off.
>>
>>91037530
Nothing, because no one cares about the Endless outside of Death cameos. Sad, but true.
>>
>>91037530
It notes that it happens.

Destiny, like all the Endless, exist beyond the limits of the standard DC multiverse.
>>
>>91037530
The only reason I'm reading JLA is to see if he is showing up
>>
>>91037773
For reference, second panel with Killer Frost. Whoever that is (chains and a robe) is calling her "sister."

That place that KF is at look a lot like his Gardens
>>
>>91037930
>Killer Frost as an Endless

W E W
>>
>>91037773
So did he
>>
>>91037530
I suppose his books gets rewritten.
>>
>>91037600
>Here we fucking go again with the goddamn reboots!
>>
>>91037636
Didn't morrison at least stick Destiny on that map of the multiverse?
>>
>>91043900

Yes. Destiny's gardens exist outside of the source wall, and the lands of Dream and Nightmare exist on the same plane as heaven and hell.
>>
>>91043900
That's Mr Oz.
>>
>>91037530
Time isn't linear in the DC multiverse. Destiny's book is the infinity book in Limbo from Final Crisis.
>>
>>91037530

There's probably a chapter on it and it's explained. In Endless Nights it shows pages from the book and there are like hologram maps of everything and everything. It's as much an encyclopedia as it is a story and an article and dictionary.

>>91037600

Yeah I'd like to see a scene like this, it could be very significant, with him noting missing pages and things are misnumbered and out of place and getting really worried, worked up.
>>
>>91037930

That's interesting. I can see how you think it's Destiny but I haven't read that book to see the context.

>>91038117

Eh please no. I'd like that honor to be something that one has to fight really fucking hard for. Otherwise it would be wasted and used too much.
>>
>>91051193
I want it to happen.
>>
File: gsrht.png (2KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
gsrht.png
2KB, 150x150px
>>91037636
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.