[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me identify all of Supes enemies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1490171228500.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1490171228500.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
Can someone help me identify all of Supes enemies?
>>
Parasite, Mxy, Bizarro, Cyber Supes (Hank Henshaw), Mongul, Doomsday, Darkseid, Eradicator, Lex, Toyman, Braniac, and I think that's the Silver Banshee at the bottom.
Would guess the top right is Metallo but not sure.
The two guys under him look familiar but I may be thinking of someone else. I'd guess the guy on the left is Savage but I'm definitely not confident.

Why do you ask?

I'm still reading the 90's stuff so I won't recognize anybody who came past that.
>>
>>91035212
I think beard guy is General Zod.
>>
>>91035266
That would make sense.
>>
I'm guessing one of the guys >>91035212 didn't name is Metallo but I haven't been reading much modern Superman so I'm not really sure what exactly he looks like nowadays.
The weird dude next to Darkseid is probably Imperiex.
>>
>>91035600
>The weird dude next to Darkseid is probably Imperiex.
That is correct.
>>
>>91034938
l-r
Parasite-Blanque-Mxy-Bizzard-Metallo

Cyborg-Mongul-Doomsday-Zod-Imperiex-Darkseid

Eradicator-Livewire-Luthor-Toyman

Ulysseus-Silver Banshee-Brainiac
>>
>>91036695
>Livewire
uh
>>
>>91036825
conduit
>>
>>91037069
Shit, that's who it was. I feel like a retard now, one of the most recent major arcs I read was that one.
>>
>>91034938
The little kid with the Superman hoodie is Jon
The lady with the beige trench coat is Lois

Those are his two greatest enemies.
>>
I thought Eradicator became a good guy
>>
>>91034938
why is imperiex even on there. he was used just once back in the 2000's
>>
>>91036695
>>91037069
Who the fuck are Blanque, Conduit, and Ulyssseus?

Are they new 52 characters? Super obscure Jurgens era villains?
>>
>>91049378
>Blanque

Is new, he's only introduced In the eight issue arc that Jurgen's did following the Convergence Lois & Clark two-parter.

Convergence - Superman 001 (2015) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Mollylvr)
http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/dacu8jwW/file.html

Convergence - Superman 002 (2015) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Mollylvr)
http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/64TQaFOV/file.html

The series is actually pretty solid, and Blanque has featured in the post re-birth book and will likely feature some more.

He a Jurgen Lee Week's creation, the limited series has some problems because all the threads didn't get finalized but based on what they are doing in Rebirth it looks like they will all be settled there, so not sure why folks don't read them. The floppies were all story-timed and ripped.

Collected here:

Superman - Lois and Clark (2016) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Slayer)
https://filescdn.com/1k4ui3b1tdo1
>>
>>91038712
>Eradicator

Yeah he was until he disappeared right about the Majestic cross-over into DC Universe. Based on the art, I think they are going with the Eradicator from the Son of Superman arc that kicked off Rebirth Superman, who was all evil (and somewhat different than post Death/Reign).

>>91037069
>conduit
>>91037206

He was a post 90s villain right? I have a bunch of those issues I've never read because I found some of the art and story lines just awful. I supposed when I find the trades, I will.

>>91049378
>Ulyssseus

He was a one and done creation of Johns, really boring. He appears for like 2 pages in the Death of Superbro arc towards the end and is unlikely to ever be used again. If Johns wasn't shoving his canon down everyone's throat like he is with Henry Allen's jailing, etc., he probably wouldn't have been used, although to be fair, they were probably trying to find some New 52 baddies and the other ones are crappy Lobdell people like H'El.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.