[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the worst?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: caillou and max.jpg (155KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
caillou and max.jpg
155KB, 650x500px
Who is the worst?
>>
>>91029255

I once fell asleep in my father's living room while my younger cousin was watching Max and Ruby and the audio from the show got into my dreams

I remember the dream: it was from a third person perspective and I wasn't involved, I was just watching the situation unfold

Some kid was fucking around with his older (very attractive) sister and just before I woke up she finally got fed up with it and ran him over with her car

just before she ran her brother over, the girl said something to the effect of, "Alright Max, now it's your turn" in an older woman's voice

I woke up and realized that it was some character in that episode - an older, brown lady bunny, I think - that had said that and it had gotten worked into my dream

So, they're both horrifyingly autistic little shits, but Max is objectively worse because his show invaded my dreams
>>
>>91029255

One of them is about a kid doing stupid shit

The other one is seeing someone suffer from some kid doing stupid shit until it conveniently helps out at the end

I would say Max because Atleast Cailloi isn't annoying somebody with it
>>
>>91029255
The cancer kid
>>
>>91029255
Max.
>>
>>91029255
I want to punch Max like how Arthur punched DW's cunt
>>
>>91029255
That fucking rabbit
Caillou still deserves his leukemia though
>>
File: mike-the-knight.jpg (200KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
mike-the-knight.jpg
200KB, 1000x1414px
Worst kid coming through
>>
>>91030744
>>91034017
>>91035298
>>91035334
>all these Ruby sympathizers
disgusting
>>
>>91035726
Thank you.
Caillou is worse. Ruby was a bitch that always needed everything to go her way 24/7. All Max wanted to do was play with his fucking toys.
>>
Max just wants to do typically harmless shit, but Ruby's a massive cunt.
Caillou's whiny ass however, surpasses Ruby by a country mile at the very least.
>>
>>91029255
Whiny Cancer Baby.
>>
If you've ever been in charge of kids, Max is the greater threat. Caillou's an annoying little shit, but Max will teach your kids to never yield an inch because the world will eventually bend to your will as long as you refuse to change the subject. Fuck Max.
>>
I would plow ruby. the episodes where she wears a bathing suit or leotards make me diamonds
>>
YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT
>>
>>91029255
I think the baby version of karl pilkington would win.
>>
>>91029255
saitama
>>
>>91049397
stupid caped baldy posters
>>
>>91029255
Max, at least Cailloi's gets the cancer he deserves.
>>
>>91035726

Ruby is at worst an anal-retentive control freak.

Max is pure evil.
>>
>>91030632
I love when cartoosn voices get into dreams like that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.