[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Nobody_Doesn't_Like_TJ.png (137KB, 478x353px) Image search: [Google]
Nobody_Doesn't_Like_TJ.png
137KB, 478x353px
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>91029164

Neither person. TJ had to have a realization, but it doesn't make him wrong.
>>
>and then Gordy went back to being a background nobody

serves him right. maybe next time Like the main character and you may get more than one episode!
>>
TJ, sometimes you just don't click with a certain person. Gordy didn't go out of his way to fuck with him and just did his thing until TJ started fucking with him.
>>
>>91029164
its been a while since I've seen Recces what was the plot of this episode?
>>
>>91029802
a basketball american said he didn't like TJ, so now TJ's bent on finding out why and how he can make him like him all while being obnoxious and giving him a real reason to not like him
>>
>>91029164
Huh, you know looking back....Maybe the way to tell if a series is tumblr, is to see if they have a "You can't help everyone/you can't be friends with everyone" morale in one o ftheir episodes.
>>
TJ, you have the free will of choosing who to hate or like.
>>
>>91029802
TJ finds one person on the playground who doesn't like him and spends the entire episode trying to get him to like him. The best he manages is the guy being lukewarm to him.
>>
>>91029164
From a moral perspective: Gordy.

He was jealous of TJ's social status and there was nothing TJ could ever do to make Gordy like him. Once TJ realized this, he stopped trying.
>>
>>91029884
and if they do, they are not Tumblr?
>>
>>91030047
>Narcisism
>>
>>91029164

When they do these kinds of episodes, the character not being liked always comes off as extremely insecure. Why should he/she care that ONE person doesn't like him/her?
>>
>>91030133

That's the point. TJ was insecure.
>>
>>91030547

That's the point of those kinds of episodes?
>>
>>91030086
Not that anon, but I think he's implying Tumblr thinks they're entitled to everything including friendship
>>
>>91030133
>When they do these kinds of episodes, the character not being liked always comes off as extremely insecure
That's usually the point.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.