[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL HIS NAME'S JESUS AND HE BEATS ZOMBIES UP AND MAKES JOKES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Jesus_137_(5).png (160KB, 405x567px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_137_(5).png
160KB, 405x567px
LOL HIS NAME'S JESUS AND HE BEATS ZOMBIES UP AND MAKES JOKES AM I CLEVER OR WHAT

Is Robert Kirkman the worst horror comic author of the last two decades?
>>
>>91028826
Every book he writes has more and more bad ideas as it goes on.

Like Robot killing tons of characters and becoming a dictator in Invincible, but the book keeps trying to convince us this is a good thing.
>>
>>91028826
>>91028918
I think it's a matter of ego.

Kirkman's always had this attitude about him that he's some kind of literary genius, and he acted that way when he first introduced The Walking Dead, like it was a "revival of zombie fiction", and granted, the first few issues of it were good, but it only got worse from there.

Still, barely anyone had heard of The Walking Dead before the show, and that was his biggest work. His others were even more obscure. Yet, when the show came around and the coffers got stuffed, he again toted around the idea that he's some kind of genius, that his allegories put Romero's to shame, and that his characters are enthralling and likable.

All three of those claims are utterly false, but just talking to Kirkman or seeing him interviewed gives the impression that he would breathe his own farts if he could. He's so smug and arrogant.
>>
Rick is a bad leader.
>>
>>91028826
He's also gay.
>>
File: FAQH0960.png (143KB, 597x569px) Image search: [Google]
FAQH0960.png
143KB, 597x569px
>horror comic

He himself said he doesn't write horror and the walking dead isn't supposed to make you scared, so no.

Anyways, I met an actual guy who went by the name Jesus, had long hair and a beard too, isn't too weird.

How many jokes does Jesus actually make? He seems more of the serious character from what I remember.
>>
>>91029558
The comic began as a self-described survival horror story. Only years later did it devolve into a goofy superhero comic with zombies.
>>
File: twd.jpg (145KB, 1011x508px) Image search: [Google]
twd.jpg
145KB, 1011x508px
>>91028826
Kirkman is losing the plot.
>>
>>91030108
>I'm too scared to be scared
>/co/ would probably call this hack writing
Kirkman is great.
>>
>>91030207
>the writing is great because it's shitty
>>
>>91030554
Typical /co/ntrarian rhetoric
>>
File: pgaeqbe.jpg (213KB, 1365x519px) Image search: [Google]
pgaeqbe.jpg
213KB, 1365x519px
>>91030207
Yep, I'd even argue that we're experiencing peak Kirkman right now.
>>
>>91030736
This is honestly one of the worst lines I've ever read in any comic.
>>
Negan is the only thing keeping this comic alive and Kirkman knows it.
>>
>>91030736
that's shopped right
>>
>>91030920
that's from last issue
>>
File: AHATCHET.jpg (273KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
AHATCHET.jpg
273KB, 940x545px
When will he finally be kill ?
>>
>>91030949
kill me senpaitachi
>>
>>91030736

This picture better than words sums up every problem with The Walking Dead, both the comics and the show, and why it's so shit.
>>
>>91030956
hopefully never
>>
>>91030736
>>91030956
If the comics made a remote amount of sense those zombies would've ripped him to shreds.
>>
>>91030956
When Kenny shows up
>>
>>91031415
The game wasn't much better.
>>
>>91032222
Season 1 is GOAT, the rest suck.
Nice quads
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.