[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY?!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why do they even keep Namor around? It's the illuminati, not the illumi-snotty.

What does he contribute, other than being a complete dick, and being weaker and less reliable than the Hulk?
>>
>>91028439
He was the only one that didn't pussy out in the end.
>>
>>91028439
Sooo... let's say they actually fight the JL and all their members. The result would have been the same?
>>
>>91028604
This, and I fucking hate namor and his 2 fans.
>>
>>91028604
Is he still dead?
>>
>>91028612
Getting curbstomped until Doc Strange hax? It's possible.
Black Bolt should be able to solo the JL though.

>>91028639
Nah he came back almost immediately.
>>
>>91028612
noooo..., i'm saying it's a collection of smart guys and he's not smart

and it's a collection of powerful guys and he doesn't even have an army anymore
>>
>>91030162
also saying that any other character in the marvel universe could be added to the illuminaughty and they would help out more and hinder less than namor.

any character.

(maybe mr stretchy keeps him around to keep him away from his wife)
>>
File: Superman punches reality.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Superman punches reality.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
>>91028686
>Black Bolt should be able to solo the JL though.

Lel
>>
>>91028633
>he doesn't like Namor
How does it feel to be king of the cunts
>>
>>91030548
>Likes Namor
Can you name 3 good Namor stories?
>>
>>91030594
OP here

I don't hate or like the character of Namor.

I don't like that he doesn't name things like a He-man villian of the same name would.

I think weather he is interesting or not depends on the writer. Nothing wrong with the character. Except he's a man and I'd like the whole universe to be traps and girls.

Does marvel or DC have an all girly universe? They probably would give them all vaginas if they did that... which I'm okay with.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.