[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypercrisis General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9132.jpg (151KB, 750x1052px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9132.jpg
151KB, 750x1052px
What do you believe the current status of the Hypercrisis is? Do you believe in it? What will it culminate into? Could our universe eventually reboot?

If it's real, do you think Rebirth is a new phase, following Multiversity? Or something else?
>>
>>91027150
Bump
>>
>>91027150
I just want to use the Hypercrisis magic to make my waifu real desu
>>
>>91027821
But anon, she /is/ real. Just not real in this plane of existence. If there are infinite realities, then there are infinite possibilities, meaning every thought is real. Meaning there are infinite of your waifu that are waifu fagging over you, because you're fictional in that reality. Unite yourselves anon, find a way to cross realities.
>>
>>91027991
I believe there will be a turning point.

Some day, collective genuine belief in Hypercrisis by the denizens of our universe will earn us the attention of a powerful being from the Multiverse that Grant Morrison mapped out.

That being will then assimilate us into that Multiverse, and a Mandela effect will overtake us all, making us forget about the Hypercrisis entirely and believe that we have always been part of the DC Multiverse, our new home.

But perhaps a select few of us will remember the Hypercrisis, and become pivotal in the next stage. The Omnicrisis.
>>
>>91027150

Grant Morrison isn't a magician, he's just a man, and participating in his hypersigils won't elevate human consciousness to the supercontext so just stop trying.
>>
>>91027150
Thinking that the christian god is above every other god is literal retardation. Plz stop with your dc shilling
>>
>>91027150
As a newbey, what's hypercrisis? Is there any article that explains it?
>>
>>91028487
Man, god, what's the difference in the context of creating (or reflecting) worlds through the medium of fiction?
>>
>>91028572
What the hell are you going on about?
>>
File: hypercrisis.png (2MB, 1024x1412px) Image search: [Google]
hypercrisis.png
2MB, 1024x1412px
>>91030364
it's more of a way of living than anything else
>>
>>91030602
Oh, so this is like the collective unconscious, but in a textual format.

That's fun.
People's ability to find patterns and create logic in unconnected stuff never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>91031230

"people´s ability to find patterns and create logic from unconnected stuff" is the basis of humanity, in the way that this patterns are not the make of a single being, but the result and the basis for human interactión.
>>
>>91030602

love the analisis anon, also, in the narrative of the hiper, as a fluid proces in wich the internal comics lore and categories became a way to read them and to produce a living narrative, a analisis that take the movement of the hipercrisis and reduce it to a simple concept, formula or patern, killing the experience of the hipercrisis can be undertand as a way of anti-life equation to the hiper crisis? dont you think?
>>
>>91030602
It's sad that whoever made that pic didn't mention Waid also
He introduced many cool concepts into the DC multiverse in his extended work
He collaborated with Morrison on JLA, Superman 2000, and the concept of hypertime
Hell, he was a part of 52 as well
He was at least as important to laying down the 'cosmological groundwork' of hypercrisis as Johns or Rucka
>>
>>91033896
Agreed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.