[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post the worst characters of cartoon shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

I'll start. This little shit is unbearable
>Annoying voice
>Has a therapist which he calls often.
>Muh gay dads.
>Muh Lori.
>Everytime he sees Lori his nose bleeds and he faints.

What's the point of having this loser as Lincoln's best friend? Fuck this "character".
>>
>>
>>91026143
That's not Jeremy
>>
>>91026143
Hi Star.
>>
File: Entanglement-14.png (771KB, 1226x687px) Image search: [Google]
Entanglement-14.png
771KB, 1226x687px
If this guy has a death scene, I wouldn't care.
>>
File: uuuugh.png (279KB, 470x424px) Image search: [Google]
uuuugh.png
279KB, 470x424px
>>91026106
>annoying voice
subjective
>Has a therapist which he calls often.
and this is a bad character trait because?
>muh gay dads
who even has a problem with that
>muh Lori
he has a crush on Lori, what of it?
>Everytime he sees Lori his nose bleeds and he faints.
nothing would change if they took out that part of his character, he'd still rave about Lori and how she's the best damn thing ever.

get better bait, lynnfags
>>
>>91026106
But he's got a huuuuuge dick.
>>
>>91027080
Lynn is worst sister, but Clyde is the worst character overall

He gets way too much screentime and episodes for himself for a show that is supposed to be about Lincoln and his sisters
>>
>>91027191
the sisters are jerks to Lincoln. why would you want to watch an episode where the main character gets shit on.
>>
File: Picture_Perfect.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_Perfect.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>91027327
Lincoln can be a dick to his sisters as well, it really just depends on who writes the episode.
>>
File: 1421117982497.jpg (440KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
1421117982497.jpg
440KB, 693x693px
>>91027080
Clyde is pretty lame.
>muh gay dads
>who even has a problem with that
https://youtu.be/c1eYxPLVcL8?t=13s
>lynnfags
She's the worst sister in the show. Fuck her.
>>
File: Anti-Lynnfags.jpg (393KB, 816x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Lynnfags.jpg
393KB, 816x1356px
>>91027080
>>
>>91027080
Hes a boring irratating shit. Fuck him and fuck the writers for not making lucyxlincoln endgame by having her be the sidekick
>>
>>91027327
Hes the one that treats his sisters like shit
>>
>>91027539
...what.
>>
>>91027598
I fucked up spellcheck, okay?
>>
>>91027399
>>91027594

that episode proves perfectly how the sisters disregard Lincoln and his problems and how Clyde comes to the rescue, even after adviced Lincoln to just accept his loss.

watch the episode before you start talking out of your ass

>>91027573
>mad incestfag
your kind is the cancer of our threads
>>
>>91027485
>implying lynnfags aren't 100% the reason the threads are going to shit

lurk more
>>
>>91027658
Clyde was not in Picture Perfect, you're thinking of The Whole Picture.
>>
File: g4wwC2k.jpg (156KB, 1151x647px) Image search: [Google]
g4wwC2k.jpg
156KB, 1151x647px
>>91026106
>What's the point of having this loser as Lincoln's best friend?

I think they just added him to give Lincoln someone to interact with besides his sisters. The problem is, he gets way too much unnecessary screen time and backstory compared to the other characters it's ridiculous. When he only appears in short bursts and isn't displaying his usual MUH LORI character traits the entire time, he's not that bad of a character.
>>
>>91027080
There's no reasoning with people who despise Clyde. Not to say that you can't dislike his character, nor to say that there isn't reason to, but the people who do generally do so so fervently that it's just futile.
>>
>>91027720
my point still stands, The Whole Picture proves how the sister are disdainful and how much of a good friend Clyde is.
>>
>>91027766
wtf I'm with the #ClydeTide now?
>>
>>91027191
>Lincoln and his sisters
The show is about Lincoln, and the rest is secondary. He has a friend named Clyde and 10 sisters. We get episodes involving Clyde because Clyde is Lincoln's best friend, and if we really want to be honest, theres probably been too many sister episodes because as anyone who actually has siblings would tell you, you get sick of those fuckers and make friends outside of your family who you may often find yourself spending more time with. This is especially true when you're a boy dealing with teenage and preteen sisters. So it makes sense that we get Clyde episodes because someone living with 10 goddamn sisters would want to go hang out with his boy and get the hell out of that place once in a while. Too many of you fucks don't think about this logically and instead are probably thinking with your dicks and getting unreasonably frustrated whenever your waifu isn't on screen.

This is a show about a dude who has to deal with life with 10 sisters, not some fantasy Japanese harem.
>>
File: miho.jpg (37KB, 623x475px) Image search: [Google]
miho.jpg
37KB, 623x475px
Technically belongs in /a/ but I watched Yu-Gi-Oh season 0 over the summer and I couldn't stand this bitch, one of my most disliked characters ever. She drug the entire show down at times.
>>
>>91027791
>you get sick of those fuckers and make friends outside of your family
Fucking ingrates. Id enjoy the fuck outve my sisters if i had any
>>
>>91027658
>>91027766
Hes such and annoying punchable little bitch, and takes way time from the sisters, who should be the only friends lincoln has
>>
>>91027699
Pretty sure it's the constant Lenibombs, SOC and /b/ tier posting, and the constant hiatuses m8.
>>
File: 1490040565887.jpg (234KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1490040565887.jpg
234KB, 1080x1349px
>>91027870
perfectly laid out

have a perfect Leni
>>
>>91027906
you need to read
>>91027791

and how pathetic must you be if your siblings are your only friends.
>>
>>91027992
Lincoln is such a boring fucking character though, and his best friend is outright hateable. No one except savino and other just as pathetic betas even like him. Keep the sisters as the main focus or slowly and surely the show will loose views
>>
>>91027870
>t. Only child or someone far removed in age from siblings
You're thinking with your dick. It's not sunshine and rainbows to live with sisters. Having tea parties is sickening and living with them prepuberty is a living hell when their strength is comparable to yours and you aren't allowed to hit back. You get beat across the face daily by a hormonal beast, get tea and crumpets shoved in your face, listen to terrible pop music, and get your early love life ruined because they are obsessed with playing matchmaker. On top of all that you're dealing with routine middleschool bullshit.
That stuff turns around once you're in highschool and you have a means to defend yourself or you're at least strong enough to hold them back when they get catty, and they've calmed down a bit and do more advice offering rather than bullying, but when youre at Lincoln's age, it's hell.
>>
>>91026106
This so much. I actually quit the show almost solely because of this fucking faggot.
>>
>>91028115
>Having tea parties is sickening
Kill yourself. Id love to have fun with a sister like that
>>
File: this shit again.png (211KB, 388x330px) Image search: [Google]
this shit again.png
211KB, 388x330px
>>91028069
yeah you're thinking with your dick right now.

Loud House is popular because it's a good cartoon made by someone who knows his shit and understands the show, not because of one specific character.
>>
>>91028183
Then stop saying the shows about lincoln if it "isnt about specific character"
>>
>>91027870
You're a fucking moron. Anyone with siblings can tell you that at least once you get tired of them and you need to make friends or some sort of outside/singular interaction. Then, if you actually watched the show, you know that dealing with the sisters, even fucking "Precious" Leni, isn't a walk in the park.
Stop being such a waifufag, or stop projecting what you think having a sibling would be like when you haven't had one. Yeah, there are good and great moments, but you still go out and do other shot.
>>
>>91028227
that wasn't me

but the toon is really about Lincoln's life.
and we'll keep having Clyde so you can just chill out or leave.
>>
>>91026143
t. Star Cuckerfly
>>
>>91028309
Id rather have a fucking bitch of a sister who still loves me then no one at all. Life is shit living alone and you all are fucking ingrateful for not spending time with your sisters
>>91028316
Then i guess i will leave if they keep shoving that four eyed black dorkish peice of shit in my face
>>
>>91028443
>Id rather have a fucking bitch of a sister who still loves me then no one at all. Life is shit living alone and you all are fucking ingrateful for not spending time with your sisters
No your wouldn't. I was an only child for 7 1/2 years and I spent most of the next ten years wishing I could go back to it.
>>
>>91028551
Your a stubborn ingrateful cunt who needs to neck himself. You lived the life i always wanted and wasted it. Kill yourself, and do us all a big favor.
>>
>>91028614
Haha, hooooly shit dude. You seem like you'd make an abysmal sibling with that short a fuse.
>>
>>91028949
>Taking the bait

C'mon man.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.