[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who remembers this outside of the original short?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: BM009_SA_01_big.jpg (98KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
BM009_SA_01_big.jpg
98KB, 550x412px
Who remembers this outside of the original short?
>>
>>91025952
This looks vaguely familiar. Did the short air on Oh, Canada on Cartoon Network sometime in the mid-90s?
>>
>>91025952
Bob and Margaret? I remember. Thought it was clever. Seemingly disappeared from Comedy Central once they got their hands on Futurama.

Also: there was a pilot?
>>
It's Bob and Margaret. I have no idea how I remembered the name of this, though I can vaguely remember watching an episode on Comedy Central.
>>
>>91026040
Yes it did. Margaret has everyone hide for Bob's surprise birthday party and then things get awkward when Bob comes home and she can't find a good window to have everyone pop out (including Bob stripping his work pants off and a maple leaf censoring his junk.)

It also aired on Comedy Central for a time, with a lot of cartoon breasts uncensored.

I even remember the episode in the OP. They've invited the couple on the right to dinner several times and expect a nice meal back, but instead get wine, nuts, and one of those "What would you do?" board games that turns ugly.
>>
>>91025952
I remember. I used to digitally paint cels for it.
>>
I have a VHS of some episodes hanging around somewhere, never even took the plastic off it since I haven't had a working VHS player in years.
>>
>>91025952
I think this used to air on Global sometimes late at night
>>
>>91025952
>Bob and Margaret
I can't remember a cartoon that bored me more. It was legitimately the most bland thing I have ever watched.

Of course, that was when I was a kid.

Now it's probably better than 99% of all the trash on Teletoon, ne?
>>
yeah, i always though of it as an adult cartoon (as in boring stuff that i assumed adults were interested in)
>>
>>91025952
I remember bob wanted to fuck his secretary and that one episode were they meet a wierd dog couple that make statues of naked people out of ground beef
I should probably give it a chance
>>
That show gave me anxiety.
>>
>a raccoon
>in England
>>
>>91026852
It was. They regularly showed nudity and Bob and Margaret were regularly interacting with other couples that made them reflect on their own marriage.
>>
>>91026948
Never mind. Didn't realise they moved to Canada before that episode.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.