[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr Facilier's fate...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Facilier.jpg (40KB, 766x350px) Image search: [Google]
Facilier.jpg
40KB, 766x350px
Holy shit, that is dark...

This is in a Disney movie?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTqHbiE0vl8#t=82.721

The guy's theme song turned on him and literally dragged him to hell...
>>
I really hope there is a Princess and the Frog world in KH3
>>
Has any Disney villain's defeat been as intense as this /co/?

I'm genuinely curious...
>>
>>91024644

Clayton's death was harsh as fuck .
>>
File: Tlmpe1186.jpg (299KB, 998x561px) Image search: [Google]
Tlmpe1186.jpg
299KB, 998x561px
Ursula's death seemed very gruesome for me.
>>
>>91024644
Ursula got skewered like a shish kebab
Jafar burned alive as his lamp melted in lava
The souls of the dead clawed at Hades and dragged him into the River Styx
Gothel's aging accelerated and she went from MILF to Crone to Dust in seconds
>>
>>91024232
he kinda looks like Prince
>>
>>91024644
Well even though none of them are literally seen going to hell like Facilier, I think it's at least assumed anyway that when they die if there is an afterlife they're probably also in hell.
So- Scar, Gaston, Grimhilde, Maleficent, Ratigan, Sykes, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Jafar, Frollo, Shan Yu, Hopper, Clayton, Gothel, King Candy.
mostly it's ironic and frequently they're torn apart due to being so evil rather than straight up killed by the protagonist.
>>
I think part of the reason why Facilier's death is so dark is that unlike most villains there is an extended sequence where Facilier realises he is fucked and is desperately pleading for his life.
>>
>>91024375
I hope so, they promised new worlds, although really unlikely, I still hope for an atlantis world
>>91024851
I liked Gothel's death
>>
>>91024940
>King Candy
I forgot how fucked up King Candy's first death was.
>Get eaten by a cy-bug
>Cy-bug becomes what it's eaten
>Becomes a twisted monstrous version of himself
>>
>>91024232
Hands down one of my favorite villains. The way he moves is so slick and fluid, and the stuff he does with his shadow is fantastic.
>>
>get backstabbed
>as you're falling to your death he gives you the "nothing personnel.... kid."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTg1uJgQC10
>>
File: indeks.jpg (11KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
11KB, 281x179px
>>91024232

ehh, it' okay, becaue he's a villain, evil to the bone.

there are darker things disney came up with recently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

much, much darker. and it's not even about villain's fate.
>>
>>91024644
i think Clayton was one of the most brutal, alongside Ursula's
>>
>>91024232
You're late
>>
He made a shitty deal with the devil anyways. In any good deal the fat butler would have been dragged to hell and not the middleman.
>>
>>91025783
Honestly, he should have gone the safer route and bartered with Loa instead of whatever entities he had chosen.
>>
>>91024851
Hades is fine though.
>>
>>91024851
I always assumed Hades was less destroyed and more mildly inconvenienced by getting tossed in there. Like he's stuck until one of his brothers fishes him out or he pulls himself up a few years from now.
>>
>>91025521
So is the collar supposed to break predatory instincts?

'Cause holy shit that is dark. And I suppose making it look like a bar mitzvah/citizenship ceremony/birthday party was intentional.
>>
I always liked McCleach's death from Rescues Down Under. Fights off gators and doesn't afraid of anything.

Except waterfalls.
>>
File: tarzan-disneyscreencaps.com-9111.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tarzan-disneyscreencaps.com-9111.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>>91025530
The knowledge that there's a hanged corpse right in front of Tarzan makes his death maybe the most memorable to me. Usually these guys just fall into an abyss or something, and there's no dead body left to gawk at.

Facilier's death probably has more emotional punch because of this, though >>91025067
Many of these villains spend their last moments in a fit of rage against the hero who's foiled their plans, and they want revenge so badly that turn insane and kinda suicidal. But Facilier's so terrified for his fate that he doesn't even pay attention to Tiana anymore.
>>
>>91026044
Essentially, yes. Anytime a predator gets too emotional, zap. But if you want to join society...
>>
File: Invisibles 10 Barbelith.jpg (142KB, 982x484px) Image search: [Google]
Invisibles 10 Barbelith.jpg
142KB, 982x484px
>>91024232
If there is one thing I learned from Grant Morrison's The Invisibles is: Don't fuck around with Voodoo or Loa.

Dr. Facilier learned that lesson too late.
>>
>>91025977
>>91026008
Well yeah he's immortal. He can't die.

It's still kind of a fate worse than death to be dragged into a sea of vengeful dead souls mauling your body nonstop for what could be eternity if no one bothers fishing you out
>>
>>91024232
HOW DID DISNEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?!??!
>>
>>91024232
>>91024644
I'd say the most brutal is Oliver and Company, where a dog is electrocuted to death after falling off a speeding car.
The main villain even died in an explosion running into a subway train.
>>
>>91026913
More or less they justify it by saying it'll scare the kids straight.

And gives the animators something to blow off some steam over.
>>
>>91027295

Well, I definitely do not want to make any deals with spooky Tiki masks after watching that nightmare-inducing shit that's for sure...
>>
File: nazi and jew.png (336KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nazi and jew.png
336KB, 1280x720px
>>91026044
>>91026192

that movie was going to be one big accusation, there's even documentary about it.
>>
>>91024644
frollo
>>
>>91024644
The Horned King's death was pretty grim. Flesh torn asunder as he is absorbed into the Black Cauldron.

It probably would've been more brutal if he were alive instead of a Lich
>>
>>91024644
Not Disney, but Rasputin's flesh was melted by a green demonic fireball after his philactery was broken and his skeleton turned to dust. God knows what happened to his soul afterwards.
>>
>>91024232
Disney Deaths are usually quite extreme
>>
>>91024232

TRANSFORMATION CENTRAL
>>
>>91024232
Disney deaths have always been horrifically brutal. Maybe not to the level of Facilier being dragged into Hell, but still. Ursula, Scar, Gothel, King Candy, Jafar, Maleficient (new movies happy ending excluded), all met horrific ends. Hell, usually by their own evil and vileness, and not anything the heroes actually did.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.