[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if the DCEU fails how good are his chances of becoming Wolverine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 149841.png (333KB, 640x323px) Image search: [Google]
149841.png
333KB, 640x323px
So if the DCEU fails how good are his chances of becoming Wolverine?
>>
>>91022888
>typecast as the big guy
better chances of becoming savlbretooth
>>
>>91022888
I just hope we can get to his solo film. That is literally all the emotional investment I'm putting in to this cinematic universe.

Not that I even disliked BvS or what we've seen of Justice League that much, it's just that i'm very enthused for this Aquaman.

If normies start flocking to Aquaman and he gets even close to Wolverine level drawing power, i couldn't be happier.
>>
>>91022888
Marvel is for white males only. Luke Cage doesn't count because it was a Netflix production, too cheap even for TV. Momoa can be a sidekick or a villain though
>>
>>91022888
that's a terrible idea but nice trips
>>
>>91022970
BvS would have better if everyone were just Aquaman.
>>
>>91022970
His solo movie is the only one I'm looking forward to cause of Wan. But I'm still expecting even THAT to be a piece of shit due to Momoa's inability to act and WB execs fucking it up
>>
File: Paul D'amato.jpg (35KB, 500x375px)
Paul D'amato.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
This should be the basis for which actor is cast although i get that they'll want him to be more handsome to sell tickets and that the hair/sideburns are a little too retro

just a tiny canuck ball of rage with wild hair

this is the dude Wolverine was based on btw
>>
>>91022970
Same. All I want out of this trainwreck is for them to undo the damage that Family Guy did to his character.
>>
>>91022888
I'm starting to like Batman more.
Flash looks cool.
WW meh
Cyborg looks too CG.
Aquaman is badass and his wife looks hot.

Sign me up for his solo films.
>>
>>91023621
A successful film would mean more synergy and editorial meddling. So, no thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.