[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /co/-related dreams you've had before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2148.jpg (46KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2148.jpg
46KB, 400x299px
What are some /co/-related dreams you've had before?
>>
One was of Steven fusion dancing with either Pearl or Opal, I can't quite remember. At the end of the dance, she swallows him to complete the fusion.
>>
File: Butch.jpg (34KB, 360x268px) Image search: [Google]
Butch.jpg
34KB, 360x268px
>>91021049
I had a lucid dream where I seen Butch from Tom & Jerry walking on the streets of my town.
I wake up immediately when he look at me.
>>
File: IMG_1329.png (267KB, 1126x1719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.png
267KB, 1126x1719px
>>91021049
Didn't really want to bog down the original post with my dream, but last night I dreamed that, instead of what really happened, Jasper showed up holding Lapis hostage. Cue all the gems(except Peridot) and a sword wielding Steven having an epic tag team battle against an immensely powerful Jasper set to the rock orchestra version of "Endless Possibilities". ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeJdbet-ros )
>>
>>91021209
Also, because it was a dream, at some points in the fight Jasper may or may not have suddenly been giant.
>>
>>91021049
One time I dreamed I was XJ-9, but couldn't use any of her powers, in fact, in typical dream fashion, when I tried to run I was in slow motion and felt weighed down. Also at one point I was trapped in a mall with a small skatepark in it full of Sonics and brown Sonics.
>>
>>91021049
One time I dreamed the gems came across the wreckage of a very old gem spacecraft, and inside was still a bubbled gem for some reason. When they released it, it turned out to be another Pearl, but this one was far too ingrained into the servant role from past experiences, so they tried to teach it how to feel and live life.

It's actually not a bad idea for an episode.
>>
I ha a dream that looked like one of the very early color cartoons, I was walking through an abandoned orphanage trying to find some crying kid and was being tracked by a bald toon man with a face flushed red in anger. Everything was also set to composed spooky music like in the old toons.
I'd have this nightmare roughly monthly as a kid, it was shit.
>>
>>91025598
I had this weird reoccurring nightmare as a kid where my family and I were watching this episode of Pooh that doesn't exist where Rabbit was calling out for Pooh on a huge pile of garbage. Then everyone in my family mysteriously goes to hid for some reason, and I suddenly feel the need to hide under my bed. While I'm hiding there, a huge brown bloodhound looking dog with piercing red pupils sticks his head under there and looks straight at me, sometimes he would suddenly eat one of his eyes. Then I woke up.
>>
I had this dream once where I got into an argument online against Marge Simpson over if she really was Marge Simpson.
>>
File: feel it mr krabs.png (332KB, 660x379px) Image search: [Google]
feel it mr krabs.png
332KB, 660x379px
>>91021049
I had a dream once that I actually discussed comics and cartoons on /co/ without it devolving into a /co/mblr vs. /pol/co fight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.