[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>x23 is now a beannigger loli How can anyone call this movie good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

>x23 is now a beannigger loli
How can anyone call this movie good?
>>
File: 1479145806279.png (134KB, 440x193px) Image search: [Google]
1479145806279.png
134KB, 440x193px
>>
>>91018147
have you been to /tv/?
>>
File: 35.jpg (942KB, 1177x3705px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
942KB, 1177x3705px
>>91018147
I know you're trolling, but what do you think about what is happening behind the scenes at REAL MARVEL.
>>
Because faithful != good
>>
>>91018180
Oh, no one reads comics anymore.
>>
>>91018180

Uh, what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>not liking almost-brown loli

/co/ has changed for the worst.
>>
Because its good. Watching x23 kill guys was entertaining.
>>
>>91018180

>putting this in multiple thread

You are the definition of an attention-seeking shitposter.
>>
She was brown in X-Men Evolution.
>>
>>91018147
The movie is called Logan. Focus on Logan.
>>
But she isn't. She was only raised in tacoland.
>>
>>91018235
yeah because i want this insane cunt fired.
>>
>>91018147
>>Implying that didn't make her cuter.
God damn southern fags. Where's your 500 pound wife? They need to go to church.
>>
>>91018328
Looking at the books Amanat has edited, they're not even close to the worst.
>>
>>91018354

She's not just an editor anymore. She's in charge of character branding and content. She thinks its smarter and better to replace established "white male" characters with any other race and sex, than to create new ones and get some disney money behind them for promotion. This method has already backfired. POCs don't want to be legacy characters and also-rans. They either want new characters to represent them, or more focus on already established POC characters. Throwing them a "diversity" bone is a slap in the face.
>>
I feel baited
>>
idiot
>>
>>91018147

she wasn't mexican you dumb retard, the actress is from spain
>>
She's always been an ambiguous brown color.
>>
>>91018235
Dude attention seeking describes the fucking poo he's posting about. She doesn't give a fuck about comics just wants everyone to be brown. Like a poo. And she wants to go on late night tv shows to brag about it. The poo thinks her shit doesn't stink.
>>
>>91018180
This image is not as convincing as you seem to think it is.Half of these comments seem to be jokes.

I bet you have this all printed out and posted on your bedroom wall with lines of string connecting it all.
>>
>>91018998
>I bet you have this all printed out and posted on your bedroom wall with lines of string connecting it all.

I bet you though you really got anon with that one. Why defend the poo partly responsible for Marvels ills?
>>
>>91018334
I kno, I still wanna lick her feet.
>>
in all honesty I always thought laura was asian
>>
>>91018147
not racist

was always latinx sine her first appearance in evolution
>>
>>91019028
Because you are an attention seeking retard with a persecution complex the size of the Grand Canyon who has been trying rather pathetically to get a harassment campaign going.
>>
actually she's half spanaird
>>
>>91019208
>clone of Wolverine
>asian
His son's a hapa though.
>>
>>91019247

go back to the marysue pls.

replace all the "brown" with white in her tweets and tell me its not 100% racist.

and that bitch she supports is 100% pro-sharia in america, and she still retweets her today, it wasn't a one off thing.
>>
>>91019247
I'm not that anon fuckface.

Maybe you should stick to trying to make brown characters for marvel and go to a non-anonymous forum. You seem to really like being able to talk to one person directly.

And literally what are you gaining by defending this person unless you know them personally? generally the response to that picture from people that see it the first time is "oh it makes sense now." because they didn't see her talking shit about comics on Late Night or Wilmore.
>>
>>91018180
>interns are getting mad at the mere posting of this pic
Cheers, fag, I hadn't seen it before but I am glad that I have.
>>
>>91018147
The actress is a Spaniard. Wolverine is Canadian but Hugh Jackman is Australian. The reason she talks Spanish in the movie is because she was created in Mexico and learned Spanish from the nurses.
>>
>>91019716
That and, you know, was birthed from a mexican mother who was disappeared
>>
She was originally brown. What's the problem?
>>
>>91019716
So like OP said. x-23 (not her actress) is a beanloli.
>>
>>91019667

its really interesting, isnt it? The fact that Ike Perlmutter, a great friend of the Trumpster, hasn't fired this bitch is shocking.
>>
>>91019667
That's why I love the screeching above about it. it's either an intern, a friend of the poo, or the poo herself.
>>
>>91018431

yes
>>
>>91019818

or a literally tranny that writes for the marysue
>>
>>91019791
Not really, even those that /pol/ and such promote as champions don't really care that much. It's mostly greed at the core of these things not social politics.
>>
>>91018147
That's why its good, though.
>>
>>91019992

its not greed, it is social politics. marvel as a brand is doing excellent with films, tv, clothing, toys. the comics arena is a total loss, so they don't care about sales. its only seen as a place to virtue signal now, or as a place to IP farm new characters/ideas for the film, vidya, and tv divisions, only now they are focusing on the former rather than the latter.
>>
>>91020111
I'm talking about Ike's perspective not the editor. He is not actually going to care about whatever she believes. To consider it interesting is missing the point and pretending that shit is actually important to people in power.

The comic department's sales are down but they're not in the red, just likely #2 and that's mainly because they have failed to capitalize on the movie popularity (in bookstores DC sells literally twice as much as Marvel does) and not based on the quality of their current ongoings (which indeed is a problem).
>>
File: 1487900689480.jpg (6KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
1487900689480.jpg
6KB, 208x242px
>>91019234
>latinx
>>
>>91019234
>latinx

Anger triggered.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.