[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

menage a 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: will gary finally get his due.png (73KB, 938x335px) Image search: [Google]
will gary finally get his due.png
73KB, 938x335px
Damn it Zii don't you ruin this.
>>
>>91017876
>>
didn't she clamp on kiley really hard? would she crush his head between her thighs if he gave her a swirly
>>
>>91017876
>Zii has shifted from cockblocking Gary to cuntblocking herself while getting Gary laid.

Karma is a bitch sometimes Zii.
>>
>>91017885
Those first three panels could be good for /v/ as a reaction image.
>>
>you can't fuck Gary because I want to fuck Gary!!!
>>
>>91017997

/v/ isn't interested in people who play video games.
>>
>>91017919
It would be the best way to die
>>
Sounds like threesome is imminent. Are DiDI's friends still around?
>>
>>91018364
I'm pretty sure they are in the living room with Gary
>>
>>91017876
>the titular ménage à trois has never been this close to forming
>it won't happen anyway because otherwise people can stop reading
It hurts.
>>
>>91018403
People said the same thing about Gary losing his virginity, and yet here we are.
>>
>>91017876
The punchline is going to be that they walk in on Gary with Didi's blonde friend (the other one is either grumpily sat in the living room or has joined in)

>>91017885
I guess they realised that the "no on screen nipples, dicks, or vagina's" rule the sponsors have put on them doesn't stop them from showing sex.
>>
>>91018414
Well getting to the menage a trois of the three is a genuine endgame moment. What needs to happen first is for one of the three
>Gary/Didi
>Didi/Zii
>Gary/Zii
To happen first.
>>
>yfw it happens and is just played off like an unimportant event
>>
>>91019446
The joys of casual sex.
>>
>>91017997
That was literally the first thing I thought of as well.

But then I remembered that /v/ never had sex either.
>>
>>91018462
>The punchline is going to be that they walk in on Gary with Didi's blonde friend (the other one is either grumpily sat in the living room or has joined in)
I hope so, fuck the both of them lately. Let Gary bone the cute wrestler girl and leave them in the cold for a bit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.